OYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYY

SHOAH

Other urls found in this thread:

directorblue.blogspot.com/2009/10/obama-administration-tries-to-ban-fox.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/wa-man-women-bathroom-test-transgender-ruling-article-1.2535150
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpVd7k1Uw6A
gallup.com/poll/197519/half-americans-confident-trump-election.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=cf2uzE6OMlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very nice.

I don't care.

Why would he let Clinton Fake News Network in? No one likes them

Now all the lying liberal media knows how FOX felt for 8 years under Obama

nice

>Infowars still not in

What the FUCK happened? Is Trump afraid Alex Jones will ask questions about fish people?

Yeah, I was so pissed off when Obama banned FOX News from his press conferences.

BBC denied as well.

>it's only fair when myyyyyy side does iiiiiit!

Eat shit and die, leftists.

Banning weed annoucement?

This is the first time I've legitimately disagreed with his administration.

He needs to unfuck sean spicer.

Kikes get BTFO!!!!!

Awesome, snubbed. They are gonna be so mad.

JUST SO YOU KNOW, IT IS ILLEGAL TO PROMOTE PEDOPHILIA

BUT IT'S DIFFERENT FOR US IN THE MEDIA, SO ALL THE COCK YOU WANT COMES DIRECTLY FROM US

Hahhahahaahah

What if this Anti-Trump media thing is just the biggest ruse in History, and it's just a way to justify government / state-wide censorship.

Considering that Alex isn't bitching about it, he knows more things than we know about the internal politics.

source

I thought infowars managed to get an official white house press pass?Was that fake news.

finally

Invite the Daily Stormer's journalists, they are Trump's No. 1 supporters and his key base

Get fucked!!!

Lmao

Please let it be.

I am fucking erect.

Thanks lad.

22 more lashings my friend

directorblue.blogspot.com/2009/10/obama-administration-tries-to-ban-fox.html

it's fine when democucks do it.

They said on stream yesterday that DC's too expensive for them to house a reporter.

>this

What the fuck?

They could stop lying and talking shit 24 hrs a day....oh wait they're jews, they can't.

He's melting

The beginning of the end, everyone.

Checked!!!

They never banned FOX News.

Goy why do you get pissed about your daughter gets exposed to feminine penis

Fucking intolerant alt right nazi

She got SPICED

>CNN giving a town hall to those two faggots is probably why they got banned

I wanna facefuck that bimbo

What a time to be alive

>A Seattle, Wash. community is in uproar after a man undressed in the women’s locker room at a local pool, seemingly to test a new rule that allows transgender people to use the bathroom of their gender identity, according to King 5 News.

>The women inside the locker room at the time attempted to kick him out, but the guy refused and said “the law has changed and I have the right to be here.”

>He returned to the restroom for a second time later that evening, when young girls were changing for swim practice.

nydailynews.com/news/national/wa-man-women-bathroom-test-transgender-ruling-article-1.2535150

>McCain and Graham town hall

Gotta prop up the traitors

Perfect

Well that was Obama's mistake for being a fuckboi.

We President now, so we make the rules, and no Kike Fake News allowed syrup slurper.

good poast, leaf

It says there that other news agencies boycotted him and being the bitch ass nigga he is they had to backpedal on that

In current year, its very convenient to not support and discredit FAKE NEWS (your opposition) so that rating money comes to you

Paul Joseph Watson was asked but turned it down because he didn't want to move / his girlfriend didn't want to move.

Alex said he is working on it, but is still unsure what exactly is going to happen moving forward.

I think the main issue is the price of it all, especially when they have apparently lost $3-5 million in advertisements because of (((google)))

When are the videos of the famous Graham/McCain lemon parties going to be released?

Any official statement / source for this?

Why would trump let the cnn clown news network in his office ?

>McCain and Graham

The left is still pushing their homosexual agenda...

>no reason given

Uh huh

Fake news still don't know theyre fake news

Tippy top kek

ITS ANUDDA SHOAH!!!

Kek. That tweet redpilled two of my coworkers with kids. I hope they ram this shit home. It's alienating the fuck out of normies with children.

That's a concern that only affects paid shills.

All we have to do now is give CNN's seat to Infowars then sit back enjoy the autistic screeching.

>girlfriend

daily reminder that
pizzagate = fake news
planes flying into black holes = real news

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpVd7k1Uw6A

You all are rejoicing now, but this is going to backfire badly on Trump, considering he's already struggling with the majority of the country.

This only further proves that he is, indeed, an authoritarian.

>struggling with the majority of the country.
too bad we have the electoral college faggot

majority of the country?
lol only libfags dont like him and the MSM. normal people love trump

I don't see InfoWars on that list

>BBCLBicker
i hate Sup Forums sometimes, i honestly thought that read "BBCLicker"

Still waiting on the FBI/DOJ HAPPENING.... supposed to be Today......waiting.....

>struggling
>majority of country
>posting an incest image
hello pleebit, would you like some facts today or are you still allergic to those?
gallup.com/poll/197519/half-americans-confident-trump-election.aspx

Where did you hear that? CNN

>Why would he let Clinton Fake News Network in? No one likes them

It's funnier to shit talk them to their face.

>inb4 it turns out to be a Sup Forumsack running psyops to enrage normies

Perfect graphic

>This only further proves that he is, indeed, an authoritarian.
The only way he can prove he is an authoritarian is if he starts gassing those from the not allowed list. As much as I want it to happen, I don't see it happening.

No I think its just a guy that likes to look at naked girls and or expose himself to them

>It's funnier to shit talk them to their face.

I'm going to have to agree with this. Nothing funnier than watching CNN's rep fire off one of their loaded questions and then getting immediately tarred and feathered verbally

IT'S NOT FAIR CNNBROS

WE ARE REAL NEWS!!!!!! WE ARE REAL JOURNALISTS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that reasonably describes many residents of this shithole

This guy can not become chancellor. He will be cause germany to disintegrate completly.

praise the leaf

if you dont like it here then fuck of back to r/politics

might wanna rethink that, 'she' is a transsexual

Of course they are not in. It's a press conference after all. Only the press should be allowed to enter.

No fake news allowed

This is textbook fascism. Stupid decision any way you look at it.

>Letting in paid opposition

Meet the new boss same as the old boss

I had a German teacher who looked EXACTLY like (((Schulz))) and he whenever he could he talked about how Germans owed so much to the Jews because of the Holocaust.

Coincidence?

He's probably using it as leverage against sanctuary cities, since most of them are in states that legalized recreational marijuana

Oh nooooooo. That sucks.

>trump is an authoritarian.

We've had nothing but authoritarians since lincoln. American politics is full to the brim with authoritarians.

>tfw CNN is eternally btfo
>tfw CNN already had gutter tier views
>tfw CNN will in your livetime

>all it took was some memes and 3.4D chess

This is so comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=cf2uzE6OMlQ

i wanna facefuck you pretty boy
get over here baby, ill make your molars swim

>girlfriend

You know he sucks dick, right?

When do we get our daily dose of SPICE?

Hey there shart blue! Were y'all caught off guard with this? Yikes, I bet it's hard to come up with a narrative off the cuff. Maybe you should just take the afternoon off so this doesn't backfire bigly.

what the fuck please tell me this man doesn't have kids

(((cnn))) not welcome