7 years and 11 months more of this shit

>7 years and 11 months more of this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RachelStoltz/status/835211764711231491
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/835219442296446976
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>OANN
mein neger

couldn't be happier. i wanted to be a journalist when i grew up when i was young. seeing them get their comeuppance is immensely satisfying

lets hope someone blows him away before then.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy your ban.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

They are going to be crying about this all week. Holy keks

Anderson Poocer on suicide watch

anyone got any unique laughing goldmans? All mine have been rendered common by overuse

>Bierman

Its like anuddah Shoah

I'm curious how do they report Trump in Canadas mainstream news? Is it as bad as our CNN/MSNBC? Worse?

One American News is straight journalism. 0 bias. They just tell you everything going on the country in an hour. I guess since they don't shit on Trump and act like he is a Russian plant they are now considered "right wing".

My fav

Saw it for the first time last night

I can only get so erect, Mr. President.

We get CNN coverage up here.

I'm enjoying watching the tears right now.

Very very Liberal media up here though. Global, CBC, city news etc.

The heads of WaPo, NYT, CBS, NBC, ABC and CNN into a bar.

They talk about bringing down Brietbart and Infowars. They all suggest running the exact same story about fake news to discredit them and gain their marketshare back.

They all agree to have Brian Williams run the first story about fake news as soon as he gets back from his suspension for lieing on tv.

*This is not a joke, this happened in this timeline*

Not tired of winning yet.

Lmaoooo

>We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, [note 1] promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United ...
>We the people
Notice it doesn't say "we the liberal elite" or "we the elite" or "we in NYC and LA". Notice it also doesn't say "fuck white" people and "fuck people in fly over country".

CNN tears are the best tears. Trust me i know.

dog bless

>m-muh first amendment!

What's the point of letting them in if they are just going to lie and make up facts anyway?

you're all saints

CNN = SOROS NEWS (i.e. Anti-white news)

Huh, you don't say...

Oh you can guarantee that. The deep state owned MSM isnt even trying to hide the fact that theyre not telling you the truth.

Theyre literally banking on you being retarded. 50% chance you are

Dunno if this counts

Communist Nigger Network

Give CNN's seat to Infowars, watch them lose their fucking minds.

hahahaah, that's fucking rich. I know it's seen as media censoring but Obama wouldn't let the opposite guys into his press conference so take it how you will.

>be on high school paper staff
>write tongue-in-cheek story about STD presentation all students had to attend
>administration gets so bootyblasted they threaten to cut the whole journalism dept
>spanish teacher fights for our free speech rights for some reason
>I never get called out individually for this, but get redpilled on the media anyways

deep satisfaction here as well, friendo

they still allowed Washington post and the other news network, so it's cnn and nylatimes problem, they couldn't get a news or post into websites either they have to cited/copying from bbc Washington post and etc (allowed into whitehouse)

oy

>only 7 years and 11 months more
What is good doesn't last long, user.

Its CNN tier bullshit.
Trump is a dictator, he is waging a war against mainstream media to cover up his russia ties.
he is dangerous because muh nukes
he will destroy canadas economy
etc etc

I've been asking him to do this since he won. Revoke CNN's press pass and say you don't recognize them as a news agency. They'll pout about it and Don Lemon will act dramatic on his show, but I guarantee within a few months they'll change. No Trump=No money. They'll get a huge influx after being banned, but it'll wane off.

Start starving these mother fuckers out. They only care about money, they are paid to negatively report. If you take away their ability to report, they'll do whatever they can to get it back.

KeK bless

Very liberal. Kelly leitch gets called racist for suggesting we screen immigrants for Canadian values.

>7 years and 11 months
3 years and 11 months if he's lucky

Former Trump voter here, gotta admit it's hilarious watching him crash and burn, but in all honesty, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

There is no way Drumpf will win a second term, you stormwinnies are delusional.

>There's no way Trump will win a first term

I heard that before.

we are watching you we are watching you dont sleep

"He rolls up the rim before he drinks his double double"

meh. if this actually happens they'd get a huge influx of money from anti trump faggots.

GOOD!

Fuck fake news.

OP here, UPDATE: They banned Buzzfeed too lol

twitter.com/RachelStoltz/status/835211764711231491

Oh nooo that sucks!

That'd help Trump even more. 4% of America trusts the mainstream media. When the centrists, who are a majority of the American population, see people on the left throw their lot in with the MSM, what do you think they're gonna think?

>7 years and 11 months.
sweet. justice.

I don't care if "this is how dictatorships start", it's top fucking notch

I bet infowars is also getting briefed they just dont want to let the public know.

BuzzFeed isn't even a news site

OH SWEETIE

Please God.

Holy shit, Kek has spoken.

Youre goddamn right it is. Go to hell beaner.

Fuck them. They literally broke the Fourth Estate over the last year and a half. Let them rot reviewing wines and and covering baseball games for eternity.
YES!

Another UPDATED LIST OF BANNED NEWS:

CNN
NY TIMES
LA TIMES
POLITICO
THE HILL
BUZZFEED
DAILY MAIL
BBC
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/835219442296446976

this is the start of the Drumpfreich

I hate the Clinton News Network

What are the odds you're some xenophobic bogger who got the shit kicked out of him by polish kids in secondary school?

0%

underrated

you realize Trump is the school administration in your analogy right?

Praise KeK!

Shadilay!

It's okay, he will be impeached. So many Americans want him out that it's only a matter of time before Congress forces him out.

>when the right wing fights back it's EBILLLL