NYT POLITICO CNN LA TIMES BLOCKED FROM WH PRESS BRIEFING

It's Happening!

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/white-house-bars-multiple-outlets-receiving-press-briefing-article-1.2981448
foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/24/trump-blasts-fbi-for-leakers-after-reports-on-priebus-conversation.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Department_of_Justice_investigations_of_reporters
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/24/populist-revolution-trump-meets-with-union-leaders-on-day-one/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nydailynews.com/news/politics/white-house-bars-multiple-outlets-receiving-press-briefing-article-1.2981448

Good, fuck those mind controlling faggots.

They should be banned. They don't report the news. They are operatives for the Democrat party pushing a narrative through propaganda

Hilarious if true

THE FIRE RISES

They even came out on live television and said so.

BASED
A
S
E
D

wtf is wrong with you head ass morons? If Obama did something like this there would be so much outrage

Why block politico?

>major news outlets barred from press conferences
>one day we might see a Sup Forums representative allowed in

Like when he banned FOX?

G O D E M P E R O R
O
D
E
M
P
E
R
O
R

Cringy edgelord detected

CAN'T CON THE SEAN

Source?

Alex Jones is allowed?

t. Alex Jones BTFO out of CNN NYT POLITICO

Your hypocrisy is delicious

S P I C Y

P

I

C

Y

>King Nigger talking to Bill O'Riley
>Fox banned

>Source?

Take 10 seconds and look for it.

Are you denying that these fake news organizations colluded with the dnc?

good meltdown in here - always read the reactions to big news here

www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1347315

Wow, one whole softball interview over 8 years.. what a gracious nigger he was.

The thing is, Obama would never do it to these guys for these reasons.

I thought Spicer user said the Big Happening was going to be from the FBI & DOJ Today??

Czeched

Obama would never do it to CNN, NYT, etc because they sucked his dick for 8 years

Newsflash! They colluded with the rnc too. You're baseless, fake outrage has been noted.

I'm guess Trump knows something we don't. They've been very naughty.

There's plenty of day left to go. Friday afternoons tend to be the big announcement times.

A media site that constantly questioned his authority based on the word of a literal orangutan.

No they didn't. You have zero evidence of that.

Obama already had a reporter wire tapped by this point in his presidency.

Reeeeeeeeeeeee

Questions abound

As others said, he did. The networks were also not blatantly lying about frivolous shit that doesn't matter. Now major networks/publications are spreading fear, dividing the country, and straight up trying to control the thoughts of the masses.

Shareblue needs to fucking burn.

B-but those digits...this is clearly the work of KEK...the happenings keep coming

check /r/politics for fun

It's outrage every day, even when nothing happens

Does the name Glenn thrush ring a bell?

There was. It already happened this morning with cnn, nyt, etc reporting fake news about Priebus and the FBI.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/24/trump-blasts-fbi-for-leakers-after-reports-on-priebus-conversation.html

[Citation needed]

Lot of shills in this thread

>implying every post there isnt a paid shill

Stay mad. Obama wasn't and never will be an American

Wikileaks showed they were democrat operatives.

Right, so when CNN plays Koch ads it's not obvious evidence that the msm is owned by the same parties that own both dnc and rnc. Are you really dense? How much free media did Trump get? Who else phoned in to morning political shows almost daily?

Obama did much worse, and there was maybe a day of butthurt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Department_of_Justice_investigations_of_reporters

You are a sheep. You don't even know you've been brainwashed

Moles BTFO

By the end of Trump's first 100 days Russia will have more press freedom than the US. Actually, that is already the case since Kommerstant, NG and Echo Moscow have never been banned from Kremlin media pool.

I thought it was called access journalism for a reason.

Fake news can do their reporting from the parking lot outside.

It's easy shitposting for (you)'s tho, a lot of shills bite

Daily reminder the Koch brothers funded the Clinton campaign.

Opensecrets.org

You shitlibs are retarded and kochsuckers

They are not the press. Stop calling them that. They work for the Democrat party and the Globalists.

Really gets the biscuits buttered. Whatever does it mean?

>cnn
>journalists

What did you mean by this?

While both parties were owned by the same interests the vast majority of the media is owned by the Democrats. Ads don't actually mean anything as far as ownership goes.

Trump however took over the GOP and pissed off a lot of their old owners. He's currently courting new ones like American manufacturers and private sector unions.

Why the fuck would they ban LA Times? They're pretty right-wing aren't they? I mean, particularly for LA.

Captcha: emergency cricket

ACOSTA BTFO

Finally we're the worlds leader in some good things.

To be fair, MSM didn't display much butthurt about Obama literally throwing journalists in jail because, well, they didn't want to get thrown in jail.

Well if they're not in the briefing they'll just have to make shit up. Fake news is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

sure thing friendo

Sup Forums representative when?

Not a puppet

lol no

Yeah they seemed to be one of the better left wing rags.

As I said I think something very ugly must be going on with these organizations and it's not just their reporting.

>private sector unions.
Topkek leaf. 10/10 soft trolling!

Yeah, definitely don't go to opensecrets.org...you won't be happy

Filthy Kochsucker

Joe is such a cuck for not shutting her up

what a bunch of losers

Im sorry is it in the constitution that the press must be allowed in briefings?

Should there even be briefings at all>?

That being said I think this is stupid its just going to cuase more annoying outrage.

But who will repeatedly ask whether or not Russia was behind Donald Trumps presidential victory? Someone need to ask about it every press conference four or five times until we get a conclusive answer.

Obama literally did the same shit though

When the MSM becomes a perpetual outrage machine, they played themselves.

>kicking out reporters because you can't handle remotely tough questions
lmao what a bitch

>b-but Obama did the same thing w/ Fox
lmao what a bitch

Was there much outrage when Obama did it? I didn't hear much.

You guys are really dumb, Trump call some media the catchy name """fake news""" because they triggered him and you idiots swallowed it like chimps.

Please let us laugh, tell us again how O'keefe CNN """leak""" investigation are going ?

ALEX JONES PRESS PASS WHEN

The leftist media is perpetually outraged. The key is controlling that outrage. Force the media to focus their anger on what you want them to focus on.

This is like saying Trump voters must all have voted and loved Bush. No on here gives a fuck about FOX. If it means the entire MSM is fucked in the process, so be it.

Yeah, but Obama was a nigger commie. Trump is /ourguy/

What part about us being literal fascists don't you understand? Do you know where the fuck you are?

I'm not joking. Trump had a dozen union leaders in the oval office. The Democrats abandoned them.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/24/populist-revolution-trump-meets-with-union-leaders-on-day-one/

It means you are the unaware and compliant citizen the Dems want

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599

It was the media that invented the term ''fake news'' to trash Trump, he just turned it around on (((them))).

>why can't my country's leaders also have balls!!! WWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

C it's illegal to get form your own opinion NN.
C it's our job to control the minds of Americans NN.

CNN is not news. It's a propaganda machine.

If he did we would not have undeniable proof that the media's goal is to brainwash masses. It is right there on video ready to be used to redpill the masses.

TOPPEST OF KEKS

Top kek

Horsey draws his cartoons for the LA Times, just fyi.

>fake news
>tough questions

What nigger?

not an argument

Has Molymeme seen it?