youtube.com/watch?v=qxIG4dduqy0
youtube.com/watch?v=cF3Eb5ReGSA
nytimes.com/2009/10/12/business/media/12fox.html
projectveritas.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=gd8SdV80AL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/aktLRiWXfqg

>dis is how democracy dies
Good thing we are a constitutional Republic...

Plz kill yourself kid

Did they allow Breitbart into Obama's?

The tyranny of the elite is collapsing.

Glorious.

Economic Nationalism will lead us to victory.

Thank you based Trump.

Lets make media great again!

This is how fake news dies. If they wanted white house access, they should consider broadcasting the truth once in a while.

CNN in full panic mode right now

All they have to do is tell the truth and they're back in.

>All these alt right virgins attacking CNN
LMAO, go back to sucking off Bill o'reilly for your individualism points.

Where's the FBI/DOJ Happening?? Spicer user said there would be something HUGE today..... waiting....

You can have a fake news network, but it's going to bankrupt you. -Barrack Obama

BB is state-run media at this point

You mean white nationalism. But it's going to fail.

So the story about Flynn was fake? Then why did he get fired AFTER it was released?

Was the story about Priebus trying to convince the FBI to knock down stories fake? Nope, the WH confirmed it.

This is the beginning of the end; You fuckers are laughing now, but this is going to backfire hard on Trump.

There are no democracies on the planet since a looooong time ago.

Get the fuck out, you've embarrassed yourself.

>descredited themself completely
>known serial liers
>lost last shreds of objectivity
>run by politically affilated corporations
>muh democracy dies
media is replaceble, and at the time they think they not, someone should remind them thay are.

>With thunderous applause

>fake news blocked from creating more fake news

After eight years of Obama's Totalitarianism liberals are complaining about Trump. How much mental damage do they have?

>No reason given
They really can't stop digging that hole for themselves, can they...

Even for just provoking a leftie to assassinate him as the inauguration is grounds to never be allowed in the White House again. Despicable, horrible people. Sad!

I have nothing to be embarrassed about. Those who voted for Trump sure do, though.

Cry moar cnniggers

FUCK CNN AND FUCK LIBERAL PEOPLE

at*

They didn't even bother taking it down.

youtube.com/watch?v=qxIG4dduqy0

Remind me again why these people should ever be allowed in the White House again. Give me one good fucking reason please you shill cunt.

You gotta learn that those are always LARPers, my dude

youtube.com/watch?v=cF3Eb5ReGSA

NeoGAF is furious.

I find it incredibly offense that you assume that the economy is white. Our minorities are great drivers of the economy.

Oh no.

How will our country ever go on without their subversive propaganda?

ayo fk duhnal trom

This will tarnish Trump even more... and he deserves every single fucking bit of it.

Didn't Obama ban Fox ?

Authoritarianism was coming regardless of who won if it makes you feel any better. There's a reason why so many young people are getting into either marxism or fascism.

I support Trump publicly, and will continue doing good so, but this definitely is a doozie. I get the reasons behind it, but now I have to endure even more Trump equals Hitler. Sad!

nytimes.com/2009/10/12/business/media/12fox.html

Bout fucking time. Thanks Project Veritas for showing us the truth. projectveritas.com/

I think everything you are saying is a over dramatization to the extreme that makes you look retarded. Look up the definition of totalitarianism and tell me in good conscience how Trump is a dictator for banning a news network that has been demonizing him for constantly. You are fucking retards.

Fuck off, kike. Nothing will destroy Trump no matter how many times you repeat this mantra. Time to come to grips with that cold, hard fact.

So it's literally the same thing Trump is doing with CNN now ?

Where was the outrage back then ? Fucking hypocrites.

AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Judenpresse BTFO

Anoter day, another win.

Wait isn't CNN getting sued for libel as well from a doctor who lost his job because of him due to poor reporting and false information?

KEK Shariablue has no more power. Better spend those Soros Nickles wisely globalist cucks

Cry more, garotinho branco.

>CNN & others blocked from White House media briefing.

Well, look at that, they finally said something true on their network. They're already getting better.

We have authoritarianism, what we are seeing is a spark of freedom.

The media is scum.

CNN =/= news

Honestly. with the media bitching and shit, and trump supposedly low approval ratings? Why would he care?

FUCKING SCORCH THEM!

>This random nog butthurt about CNN
LMAO, go back to sucking off Don Lemon's ball sac for your collectivism points.

OH NOOOOOO
THAT SUCKS

The president is by no means obligated to invite all news companies to his programs. The freedom of press clause of the First Amendment only protects the press from being arrested for writing truthful news.
If the POTUS decides he doesn't like a news station or thinks they don't count as "real" news, he's free to exclude them from the conference: it could be seen as a bit of a dick move, but it's completely legal.

(It's not...)

The Invisible Hand strikes again!

>Obama spies on journalists using the Espionage Act of 1917
>Trump doesn't give access to access journalists
really activates my almonds

nothing can tarnish him. the left & media burned all their fuel way too fast

from the beginning he was called a 'fascist, xenophobic, antigay, antiwoman, misogynist pedophile who doesnt pay taxes'

he could literally do those things now, and nobody would care. the ones who hang on the left's media sources already think he did, the ones who ignore the trash news have already heard it and dismissed it

in trying to break him down, they have actually made him bulletproof

You holocaust deniers will never destroy the mainstream media...you underestimate the powere of the DARK SIDE

>Where was the outrage back then

Largely confined to hugboxes as mass memetic warfare was still in its highly experimental stages back then.

Freedom of the press means freedom to write . Not that I have to tell you anything. I don't get to attend press briefings, why should you. Attendance is a privilege granted.

HAHAHAHA CNN BTFO

No this is how the people regain control of their country. I will take up arms and fight against leftism and the democratic party any day. They are cancer and must be excised with prejudice

but that happened a long time ago
this is how you bring it back

>its ok when it's the second ammendment
>king nigger could do no wrong

No, this is how CNN dies and democracy begins.

Goodnight and goodbye cnn- finally being caught out for being a fake news network

OK, but Donna Brazile really worked for CNN, and really did give the debate questions ahead of time to Hillary Clinton when they were charged with being impartial moderators. That alone can and should cost them this role. Besides that, running poison attacks that kill dozens of people as a scrawl along the bottom so they can focus on how Donald Trump eats fried chicken. If that's quality journalism to you, then that explains why you're here, but people with common sense know CNN is fake.

>1
ON NO THAT SUCKS
not the consolidated, kike owned liar media outlets, with a stranglehold on the ministry of truth

>youtube.com/watch?v=gd8SdV80AL8

>>youtube.com/watch?v=gd8SdV80AL8

Youre literally a racist

You dumb asses are just like the bully who beat the shit out a kid then goes to cry to his mommy how we wasn't invited to said kids birthday party.

Wrong. Hillary would never step this low, ever. Your delusion is showing.

Did you read the article? He never banned them. He just decided not to appear on their show.

Trump is digging his own grave at this point, and we're about 5'6'' deep now.

CNN is american democracy

thats NEWS to me?

JOIN ME...and the normies will love you forever

The end of a Republic. The beginning of an Empire.

IS THERE ANY LEGAL REPERCUSSIONS THAT CAN HAPPEN TO TRUMP? I NEED A LAW FAG NOW!

It seems like Trump banned a good group of people. People can't say he only signaling CNN or NYT, he also banned shit blogs sites like buzzfeed and politico. He also left ABC and NBC intact. Seems like they have no arguments.

It's about time

*WITNESSED*

why do you go on a mostly authoritarian board to whine about the rise of authoritarianism

youre fucking stupid kid

It wasn't even an official press briefing you morons.

I never said it was illegal.

this

Not even "banning" in that CNN still exists. They just don't get the privilege of the press briefing if they are going to go full on shill mode against the POTUS. Seems fair.

Imagine coming home to her after a day hard at study/work, only to be greeted by her in long stockings and cute slippers, asking you to spend some time cuddling and watching TV.

As you both lie on the couch, she falls asleep with her head over your lap. You glance at her legs out of the corner of your eye, wanting to smell and feel her delicate feet pressed against the soft fabric of her stockings. You know that if you move she will wake up. You know you have to take this shot, you think about it for what seems like hours, you decide to put a couple of pillows below her head, gently, and carefully approaching your face to her feet, close enough to smell them, close enough to kiss them.

As you are thinking this, she wakes up. She looks up at you and sees you looking at her feet. She puts her hand on your lap. You're semi. She looks you dead in the eye and says
"user?"
You freeze solid. She has found your dirty secret. She knows you have a foot fetish. You can't think of an answer, and yet feel compelled to excuse yourself.
Shame turns into awkwardness, she is confused...

She sits on your couch now, next to you, still looking at your face. You dare not look at her, you know what you are. You hear:
"user... you like... feet?"
After some tense seconds you turn your head into her, looking her in the eyes. She looks confused. She expects an answer. You think she will understand, she doesn't seem disgusted or repulsed.

You decide to tell her, for good or for worse you are together. You struggle to utter a word, you can barely move your lips. She looks even more confused. But you can't give up, she needs to know.
You try it again. You move your lips, making an effort to speak your mind. Your breath got heavy, your heart beats fast, your vision goes blurry and... you wake up.

So much that the Occupy Wall St 99%ers are now actually supporting the industrial military complex, the deep state and the giant corporations lmaooo. Theyve become RINO republicans

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK

THATS

RICH

None whatsoever.

WH access is a privilege for journalists - not a right. The current administration can deny anyone access.

>

YESSS...we must destroy him!

Hope so. Can't wait until america becomes an empire

This scuds for you

>no reason given
Based

What the fuck the you doing on here? You should be on your way to the camp

Stop this argument you don't know what you are talking about being a republic hasn't shit to do with being a democracy as well.
Stop repeating what other uneducated amerifats say and start to read up on your stuff.
Democracy ->people determine who is on power, different forms possible (electoral college, direct vote etc.)
Republic-> the absence of a monarch i.e. The ruler isn't voted in for life nor is his rule inheritable

Fucking American education.
America is both a democracy and a constitutional republic dumbo.

And nothing of value was lost.

HAHAHA
Clinton "News" Network BTFO

Give their press pass to Alex Jones or Milo just to rub salt in the wounds.

Fake Media blown the fuck out.

Reminder that Faux News is the only "fake news" in America.

It's only noon. Plus you have to figure everything, no matter how well planned, is dynamic.

Or LARPers

No it's not. CNN was complicit in the brainwashing of the american left.
This is exactly the correct prescription.

Stupid fuck, we literally are a democratic republic.

>AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

yessss...GOOD!!!! UNLEASH YOUR HATRED!!