www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/02/84503-2/)
rankinsurveys1.com/salemstate/
youtube.com/watch?v=5NsrwH9I9vE
youtube.com/watch?v=yw0G2BymVvE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LUGENPRESS BTFO

THIS IS NOT LEGAL

JUST

POST YFW THIS IS HAPPENING

>months into Trump's presidency
>I still don't have a gf

awoo, and fuck ohio

BLUE CHECK MARK BRIGADE BTFO

and nothing of value was lost

Criminal inquiry opened against Fillon, it could lead to his arrest at some point

> trust the media they say

When's the briefing?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE STREAM FOR THE SPICING?

I hate the lugenpresse.

>Katie Pavlich moderating an NRA women's talk
Damn I thought Are Nige was gonna be the last good thing today

>>Source? You're talking out of your ass, faggot.
mentioned terrorist attack in Georgia..there was not terrorist attack in Georgia

WHERE'S MY SUBMISSIVE RUSSIAN WIFE TRUMP????

KILL EVERY FUCKING COMMUNIST ON THE PLANET

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ANIME YOU AREN'T A REAL TRUMP SUPPORTER

TOOTPASTE HERE

You didn't debunk anything. You showed a graph that started with the population at 7,4 million pop because the population hasn't seen a steep rise unlike tape which has doubled 2005-2010 as my graph after the new definition of rape.

>It's a Swedish problem, not a refugee problem
The data showed immigrants commited sexual assault at 500% higher rate than natives

We don't know how it look know because the agencies are blocked from collecting that data at this moment, which obviously wouldn't make sense if it wouldn't still show exactly that.

How is it a swedish problem? It's a foreigner problem.

>Then why dont they do that over here?
Now I don't know where you got you took "many" refugees from because what I'm seeing here is you took in a pathetic 30k in 2015 and I found this article (dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/02/84503-2/)

To even suggest that would make a big difference in the absolute is pretty retarded.

I would bet my two balls on that they are more criminal in every category than native dutch though we (of course) don't have the numbers on that because collecting that is racist.

>No NYT
Ok sure.
>NO CNN, BuzzFeed
Why the fuck should anyone care?

I second that request.

for what? having his wife as secretary?

bls shitpost

rankinsurveys1.com/salemstate/

I would love to hack (?) a powerful media person twitter account like Jake tapper.
Not post anything but just wait for a funny situation where I could tell a massive lie that would go viral.

Is incest legal in isreal?

NO SPICING TODAY, STOP ASKING AND WATCH CPAC

[impotent rage intensifies]

MY BODY IS READY SENPAI

>I love the first amendment.
>Who uses the first amendment more than me?

Fucking kek he has a really good point here.

So will Sarkozy endorse Macron or remain neutral like the good cuck he is?

Ohio is a good boi.

How can you people support a man who brutally attacked a business rival and then humiliated him in front of millions of people?

youtube.com/watch?v=5NsrwH9I9vE

>you fucking lefty kikes thought this was a joke

NO SPICING? WHAT ABOUT

CLEARLY THERE IS SPICING

because it's a huge step of imbalance of power that is constitutionally illegal?

HAHAHAHAHA GET REKT

>Update: Seems like they're giving up a private news conference, they moved us to a special room
>UPDATE: THEY LOCKED THE DOORS AND THERE'S THIS WEIRD MIST COMING FROM THE VENTS

Jews are kinda inbred.
t. Jew

holy shit Trump is finally going nuclear
since all these news outlets are already against him they don't have any card to play

Sure thing cuck

Just thousand upon thousands of machine guns, RPGs, and IEDs being shipped to terrorist

You can't argue with somebody who has piss in their mouth

Did WaPo still get in?

>GAGGLE
It means they talked for 3 min off camera, it's what he does on flights to Mar A Lago or when they don't feel like having a full Spice Rally

>I'm seeing here is you took in a pathetic 30k in 2015 and I found this article (dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/02/84503-2/)

Checkmate, I already showed you this. Also 30k northern africans. Yes those are refugees

This advice sounds retarded but if you think about it and actually try to change your mindset, it really does work. Cultural marxism has told everyone that they're worthless. Lifting the demoralization feels amazing.

Also needs to ban WaPo and April Ryans network, American Urban Radio Networks.

Please point out where the Constitution guarantees the right of specific corporations to receive special seats in White House Press Briefings.

embezzlement, corruption and other shit

>cuck memes when can't explain it logically
k

>Kinda

Fuck, Trump already spoke at CPAC? damn, gotta watch it now

Link to CPAC pls??????

I WANT A SPICE STREAM
I WANT A SPICE STREAM
I WANT A SPICE STREAM
I WANT A SPICE STREAM
I WANT A SPICE STREAM

It is fine that you are taking the argument head on for our benefit, that encourages people to refute shills with data based arguments.

But just so you know toothpaste is a Trump supporters and an ironic shill, doing it for the lulz and for (you)s.

As I said, in your case you are BTFO of his weak shill lines with data but don't get too grieved because he is just yanking your chain

> inb4 he posts the crudely made Portuguese version of pic related.

it is though

No one is stopping them from reporting.
Press briefings are technically a courtesy.

Fucking kek

Its just a little pee, kyle

Just bring in Info Wars and be done with it.

>Republican Rep. Mo Brooks said Thursday that protests at town halls around the country might prevent Republican lawmakers from repealing the Affordable Care Act.

>"I'll tell you, Toni, there are a, in my opinion, a significant number of congressmen who are being impacted by these kinds of protests and their spine is a little bit weak," the Alabama congressman said in an interview on "The Morning Show with Toni & Gary" on WBHP 800 Alabama radio. "And I don't know if we're going to be able to repeal Obamacare now because these folks who support Obamacare are very active, they're putting pressure on congressman and there's not a counter-effort to steal the spine of some of these congressmen in tossup districts around the country."

republicans are honest to god retarded spineless faggots

what is it about frenchies that makes them so corrupt
big ass problem in quebec too

Give me the part of the constitution that says all media outlets have to be invited to a press conference

uhhh, first amendment? freedom of the press yada yada yada?

oh. ok.

watching now
youtube.com/watch?v=yw0G2BymVvE

He has endorsed Fillon like every others participants in the republican primary did. Doesn't mean he's not laughing his ass off and trying to fuck him from the shadows

Is the joke that Israel will always be "behind" us in the sense that they'll never use their own people to fight wars and instead send americans to their deaths?

>Imbalance of power
Oh give me a break, the Media/White house has been imbalanced for at least 8 years during the Obama admin.

The sad truth is the proportion of left leaning to right leaning is ridiculous. If he wants to even it up, it makes more sense.

If I hear about heart healthy California walnuts one more fucking time I'm going to punch my fucking monitor.

they are still free to spew whatever bullshit they want

Nobody is suppressing the NYT or CNN. There's nothing that entitles them to a seat in the press briefing room.

desu trump should have made alex jones press secretary

It's latin behaviour I think

THIS, I NEED MY QT WIFE NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Right-wingers just need to show up to left-wing town halls at this point and turn the place into shouting match chaos.

I'm so tired of these scum and their subversive shit.

>uhhh
Go back to Buzzfeed.

what did she mean by this?

bad troll. First amendment prevents government from suing you for speech not to allow companies in the WH

Are you fucking retarded?

The first amendment doesn't say anything about getting special seats in the white house, they're free to report whatever they want from outside.

yes, but Fillon is done. He will be quiet in the election?

HAHAHAHAHA, NOW THEY'RE STANDING WITH THEIR BROTHERS

Kek, wasn't he one of the favorites to beat Le Pen in round 2?

>all these trumptards just bending over for him
gonna be sad, so sad when he goes after what YOU like

Ok, well you're waiting til Monday either way, just watch the gun qts on C-Span or somethin

Freedom of the press does not entitle you to be in the White House whenever you want

>freedom of press means all reporters must have unlimited access to the white house
you don't really understand how the first amendment works, please finish the eighth grade before posting again

If they were thrown in jail, then yeah, that would be a violation of the first amendment.

Can CNN come inside your house and just film all they want?

Why not?

4D CHESS CONFIRMED

We'll win in the end. This is just more desperation from the communists. Trump is routing them from the government. All they can do is bitch. Commies in the USA could now only make an impact through violence, but we have the 2A

she's talking about the satanic ritual going on today to kill trump

She died in a fatal grenade accident on the way over

Sorry

>@AP and @TIME boycotted as a result
SELF-DEPORTATION WORKS, FOLKS

Checked, and fuck (You)

honestly, they all should stand together. Just like when Obama kicked out Fox.

What stops an administration from allowing certain news elements in the briefing? Because they are traditional?

Does it say in the constitution that we need only let in left-leaning parasitic news organization and leave other less so called "credible" or lower budget news organizations out

Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Looks like we're finished. Paid protesters have finally done us in

checked, eh
oh noes