Make america british again

Welcome back boys

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/771189/Commonweath-United-States-Queen-Donald-Trump-Michael-Lake
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is the basement free?

Sure is aslong as california dosnt come

Let's fucking do this.

Why?

Ireland better fucking join as well.

we dont want to be associated with you fgts

fuck off faggot we bow to no cunt

That sounds nice.

Bring back the old empire

does this mean they get the guns and long knives or what?

Make America Great Britain Again

There's your slogan.

I'm ready to bow down again to our old English overlord.

>Mexicans detected

fuck off paco

Sounds interesting, but as an American I will NEVER cuck and bow to a foreign king or queen.

No paki reeeeeeeeeee

The Commonwealth shall dominate the world.

The European Union will crumble.

We bring the yanks back into the fold and set them on the mudslimes and pakies. They get to shoot people and our citys get sorted win win

It's going to be comfy lads

welcome back

>The Commonwealth covers more than 29,958,050km2(11,566,870sqmi), 20% of the world's land area, and spans all six inhabitedcontinents. With an estimated population of 2.328 billion people, nearly a third of theworld population,[8]the Commonwealth in 2014 produced a nominalgross domestic product(GDP) of $10.45 trillion, representing 17% of thegross world productwhen measured inpurchasing power parity(PPP) and 14% of the gross world product when measured nominally.

We're getting stronger. YEEEESSS!!!

>new england, you're going back to old england

You guys can't make up for your failures by trying to drag us down. You already pushed that bullshit EU thing down everyone's throats and bailed. You Tea fags fuck everything up.

Hence being an "associate member." Only 16 of the 52 countries recognize the Queen.

Is the queen asking for some nukes?

>tfw Trump isn't a puppet a Putin, he's a puppet of the Eternal Anglo

Britain wasn't a founding member of the EU. And De Gaulle of France didn't want us in in the first place.

you still have a queen and a king. who holds no power but you shower them in money cuz "lol why not bro" seriously cucks.

>US joins UK again
>Britfags come to the states
>All the women date Brit only men because MUH ACCENTS
how can Americans compete?

i've got no problem with this. but associate member means fuck the queen.

5 eyes all the way but i want no part of monarchism

Time for a pint lads!

Just come to the UK and fuck British slags

Wouldn't work. Look at them screeching about the royal family already.

Also can you imagine guns flooding the UK and every paki getting a pistol ? Yanks will never appreciate this point, it's a foreign concept to them.

>shower them in money

You spend more on nigger welfare in one city than we do on the Queen.

And unlike your niggers she generates more revenue than she takes.

>You already pushed that bullshit EU thing down everyone's throats

Unless you're evicting the kike Windsor family from the throne, that's a no go Achmed.

Pass.

cheers

We're clearly getting the short end here.

Funny story. The pope helped set his first marriage. That's why the divorce wasn't granted

kys

Here we go lads. Best timeline incoming.

>Could this be the chosen timeline?

express.co.uk/news/uk/771189/Commonweath-United-States-Queen-Donald-Trump-Michael-Lake

>pic British Solar Empire when

But they're European, so that's not a problem. They can fuck all the white women over here they like. They'd only be helping us.

>3G connection
so europoor wasn't a meme after all?

France didn't want you bastard's because you wreck everything you touch.

This is like dad getting custody back of his kid, from his cunty feminist wife.

I don't want to bin my knife though.

All my fellow niggers call me an oreo anyway, Long Live The Old Cunt!

By fucking our wife's daughters.

Leave Old Boston alone Muhamed.

It 100% works both ways. Yours are just more attractive.

You live in the desert m8.

>muh 6 counties
You can't fucking afford them you poor cunt.

This is why we shoot our jigs.

You lot hate freedom and live in a police state.

Why would we want to be part of that?

Can they play cricket?

this

As would they

You mad, Tyrone El Pacolaquisha?

Wait, r-really? I can kill Muslims?
This plan needs to happen.

Much smug

that's actually a way you could revive the european population here not even joking

Baseball is descendant from cricket so i assume we can adapt

hey so you can get your new enriching immigrants from rund down american neighourhoods like detroit

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN
THE REPUBLIC WILL DEFEAT YOU

>dating brit
There's fewer good looking anglos than their are thin americans.

Hope so. Dont want to get stuck with fuvking Germans :( Would miss the anglobros

why the fuck not
yeah we do

dad, if we rejoin can we retake Africa? can we dad? can we, pleeeeaassseee?

Prob not but involves monny so im sure they learn

Cool by me then!

You will still have a better team than the current English team, kek

>the fucking elves

My sides

>Digits of truth
Kek never softens the blow

Hell yh make it reality TV aswell

Looking forward to fucking some midwestern sluts, apparently most of them have never heard British accents apart from on TV so will drop their pants for any Englishman who happens to pass by, at least that's what my friends who did university exchanges said.

We live in a police state too, dumb fuck.

>You lot hate freedom

The freedom to get shot is not something I'm concerned about tbqhwy

>police state

So do you, moron.

It should be reminded that anyone who lives in America, but routinely disrespects Britain isn't America 'nor "White".

Instead, they're niggers, shart-in-marts, or mixed race mongrels who should be disregarded. They also shout phrases like

>MUH TEA
>1776 WILL COMMENCE AGANI
>FUCK DUH QUEEN
>DUN TREAD ON ME
>GUBMENT IS EVIL AYRITE
>WE AINT WANT NER MONARCHIES

If you want a few examples of them

Id be cool with it

I'd be fine with this if they did away with all government in the UK and gave back full power to the queen.

Ah, I see

Thats it

There going to use fear (of changing demographics) to consolidate regions in an arbitrary ethnic-national sense, for greater control. Interesting ruse.

>PAKI
>AHMED
>MUSLIM
>MUH GUN
>SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
>REEEEEeeeeee

As long as we don't acknowledge the Queen, I'm about it. I've always disliked the adversarial stuff between the US and UK, given that our countries and cultures have more in common with each other than with basically any other country in the world (excluding Straya and NZ).

Plus, can you imagine the shitposting that would follow? Who could stand against that kind of a shitposting alliance?

If america joins we may as well. Hope they don't though

>mfw all the niggers and muslims from London move to Chicago and Brooklny because of muh hip hop
>all out gang war between the two
>London becomes white again

No way. You have to buy the whole set PR comes with us too.

Post yrw when you realize India is in the Commonwealth.

What the fuck is this? If anything we should be offering them territorial status. Not statehood, to avoid them screwing up the balance of power in favor of the left in Congress. Hell the Aussies and Canadians can come too.

Not the other way around.

If this happens I'm ready for the American Revolution part two. Kiss your tea goodbye, britbongs.

This thought makes me happy. I hope it happens. Do we have to keep Canada though?

Hell yh im sure old queeny would bless you on your warpath

>all these Britbongs trying to dick-ride the US.
Keep dreaming old sport. You're more likely to wind up a future territory of ours, but we'd rather not take in all the Pakis.

>Sup my yank chaps?!
>Don't worry, don't worry, granny is here!

> implying you have friends

Don't do it

The commonwealth is just a tool to get africans and indians/pakis into Australia/Canada/NZ/UK

My town hosted a game for a commonwealth cricket tournament and one of the African teams tried to defect to New Zealand

precisely

This is basically true, but they assume that all British accents are the more posh and formal ones. If you can at least fake that, it's easy pickings.

>As long as we don't acknowledge the Queen

She wont be your head of state but more like a Grandma who visits now and then and says nice things.