Start reading about foreskin and get really pissed because my got removed at birth

>start reading about foreskin and get really pissed because my got removed at birth
>bitch my parents out super hard
>start looking into why I never knew about foreskin until I was 19
>remember textbooks never showed them and they never taught us about them in school
I'm not saying it was Jews, but because I am a human being and notice patterns I can't help but notice a recurring theme

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/04/female-genital-mutilation-cutting-anthropologist/389640/
strawpoll.me/12392817
subvertednation.net/kosher-tax/
strawpoll.me/12405927
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>start reading about foreskin

>It was the jews
>once again

wow who would have thought

Does this come as a surprise to anyone nowadays?

>I'm not saying it was Jews
Good goy

it's quite literally always the kikes

It's called studying, you fucking Leaf.

>goldstein medical company
huh

don't they suck something out of the dick, as well? pathetic.

Studying penises.

Imagine wanting your dick to look like an anteater.

Girls hate uncircumcised dicks, btw

what's there to regret lmao?
you prefer having an ant eater dick? you want a dick that makes cheese while you sleep? a dick that makes a girl puke?

>I'm not saying it was Jews, but because I am a human being
STFU kike

>no foreskin

where do you keep your change?

Nice LARP.

There are tons and tons of nerves in the foreskin. You lose a shit ton of feeling and sensation when you have it removed.

You could try taking a shower?

Reminder to the cutfags that African women who have their vaginas mutilated are ok with it too.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/04/female-genital-mutilation-cutting-anthropologist/389640/

Getting circumcised is like telling God he made a mistake with your body. Don't do it.

It's too late now. Besides, women love it and they wont throw up while sucking your dick.

It's the same reason Americans eat processed fake cheese on things.

Jews everywhere and into everything.

So many Jews in your medical profession that claim it's benificial, think tanks that decide shit like mutilating baby dicks... everywhere.

If all goyim are mutilated, they cant be identified by their mutilated dicks the next time they piss the world off and people want them hunted down and rounded up.

As for processed cheese - Jews can eat milk product with meat. So fake cheese on burgers became a national normality. Shit is synthesized out of oil and flavorings... All so they could stay kosher.

True Story

if the rabbi does a good job cutting and then applies his saliva to the wound to help in quickening the healing, then the nerve cells can grow back without a problem.

"Hate"

First girlfriends (ie. when I and them were under 18) were confused but got right to sucking.

It's not an issue.

russian education everybody

bullshit and there's no reason to mutilate a child in the first place, you hell-bound heathen

Actually my first gf thought it nwas the shit. Wed get done having sex and shed legit ask to play with my foreskin. Even if we were just laying down shed ask sometimes. She thought it was the bees knees

anecdote but still

IT HURTS

Oy Vey

Restore it. Also. Checked! There are no downsides. Only lies and memes and cover ups for feminism and the zog and the debasement of your own masculinity. strawpoll.me/12392817

Abortion is a cosmetic procedure that improves the appearance and functionality of the human body.

It's no different than fixing a cleft lip on a baby.

There is nothing immoral about it and you're better off without a foreskin.

Only women in America because they have never seen one.I think being able to orgasm during vaginal penetration is pretty cool, too bad the faggot doctor removed almost all my frenulum

user I have some news for you
subvertednation.net/kosher-tax/

>typing the word "penises"

haha fuckin gaylord

Brain damage and autism and a dead blister cock. Risk of immediate herpes contraction

You're Egyptians.

Amputations. Stitch tunnels. Skin bridges. Looks like complete shit and is boring

you cant orgasm from vaginal intercourse?

That sounds like a personal thing not a cut/uncut thing

Same here, with foreskin, even if i'm just cuddle with her she starts playing with my foreskin.

Did he die?

Good poll thanks for making it made me look at my dick at work. Vry fun.

Thanks! Somebody asked me for a smells one and i made one but that's pushing it to be put on here

Nah, it's the fact that I'm missing 2/3rd of the nerves of my member and the fact the doctor removed my frenulum, you aren't supposed to remove it during circumcision

I'm really sorry they did that to you, OP but I think it's wierd that you didn't even know about it until you were 19

Always assumed there was that one kid who was uncut that every other kid made fun of in the locker room

They wanted to ban this in our country but several jewish people started lawsuits against the state for antisemitism. They started branding any person supporting the ban as a nazi. Ultimately they voted to allow it even though hundreds of medical professionals petitioned for the ban, the jewish supremacy weighs heavier.

Exactly the same thing happened when they wanted to ban ritual slaughter.

>It's the same reason Americans eat processed fake cheese on things.
>Jews everywhere and into everything.
But the Torah forbids cheeseburgers

>constantly exposed bellend

Sounds uncomfortable.

I had it removed when I was 20.

Foreskin is shit, in many cases it gets irritated and scared and too narrow. Fucked up my early sex life. Thank God it is gone. I wish I was born in America where parents take care of that foreskin early on.

We need to start a movement dedicated to female circumsision in America, that way all the lefties will say "Its child mutilation! its wrong"

Then we bring up make circumcision, and if they say thats OK then they're sexist

Stopped reading there.

Only to us because we still have feeling, burgers penis nerves die due to the mutilation so they cant feel it

>have foreskin intact
>glans too sensitive, ejaculate too fast
>higher chance of contracting disease

This thing is horrible.

>I'm not saying it was Jews

It wasn't. It was Kellogg (Puritanical bullshit) combined with feminism.

I actually cant logically disagree with ritual slaughter.

I also dont think cockfighting should be illegal though so...

>botched circumcision
oh my how unfortunate.

Not to be a dick but having a girl tease your fren is literally the most pleasurable thing

sux2suk my unfortunate friend

Or we could forgo all of it and not have an old like drool on my kids knob lol. Seriously, hear yourself talk for once.

Fuck it. Im at work too and passes time. strawpoll.me/12405927

Nah I didn't even know about it till I was 19 until me and my Mexican friend were talking about our dicks and he started talking about a dick sheathe and I had
No fucking idea what he meant.
>tfw you will never ride a tandem bicycle and eat ice cream with your foreskin

>this Jew or Muslim

>ejaculate too fast
I hear this meme all the time but I rarely have this problem desu

get it removed then faggot. You CAN do that.

I read the backstory on that one. He got in an argument with his wife who proceeded to tell everyone in the village that we wasn't cut as revenge

My grandmother tried to trick me into consenting to a circumcision when I was in middle school with this exact argument

"theyll make fun of you in the locker room"

no one ever did

I prefer uncircumcised. Most girls who say they prefer circumcised have never even experienced uncut.

Kellogg was not the man who injected the notion of foreskin being medically unhealthy and that it should be removed shortly after birth into the US medical establishment. Kellogg thought it should be used as a punishment for adolescent boys caught masturbating. The man who started the infant mutilation trend and pushed various fraudulent claims about it's beneficial health effects was Abraham Wolbarst, a New York Jew doctor who falsified medical studies to support his absurd claims about the dangers of having a foreskin.

Daily reminder that if this happened in Africa, American leftists would be the first to cry outrage.

THEY ARE LITERALLY MUTILATING A BABY'S DICK

The foreskin is definetely the favourite part of my penis, ngl.

There's so much you can do with it.

>Girls hate natural looking penises
Who actually believes this? I mean first of all most women barely have standards and I doubt their are any that would change their mind about having sex with a guy upon finding out he didn't have a mutilated penis. Literally the only people who say it are guys and mom's who are justifying circumcision

Don't forget about the Canajews. I'm a rare case in that I still have mine. Both my sons are uncut as well. I would have never forgiven my parents if they had part of my dick chopped off. That's my dick. No one should be allowed to chop off part of my dick without my permission. If they want to give me a shitty name, I can change it when I'm older, but if they chopped off part of my dick, nothing would ever return it to what it once was. Genital mutilation is wrong no matter what sex it is performed on.

Fucking hell that's evil

How old were you when she said that?

It's called labiaplasty.
And I'm all for it.
MAKE PUSSY GREAT AGAIN.

Based. Dont forget your ass. Also hiv has pretty much been cured now

>Kellogg was not the man who injected the notion of foreskin being medically unhealthy

No, he injected the notion of sex is evil thus let's mutilate boys.

>Dont forget your ass

Wtf, that's gay.

I'm talking about normal things like storing objects underneath it, trapping air and piss, and stretching it out, etc.

HOW IS THIS POLITICS

>jews
>shower
lol

>Girls hate uncircumcised dicks, btw

No, they love them. 7 in 8 women prefer unmutilated. Moreover most women can't tell when it's erect. Actually dildos are shaped after unmutilated cocks.

see its threads like these where timestamps are actually necessary

but ah well, la vita bella I suppose

ages 11-12

She tried for quite a time

The American medical establishment will outright deny that MGM causes the effects that Kellogg specifically was advocating for. How do you explain that discrepancy? Or why they started mutilating children as infants? I'll give you a hint, Kellogg was not the reason MGM wormed it's way into mainstream medicine.

Oh i know. It's so fun. But you have a g spot and poop dont store that low. And females do not. Remember. All memes are fake. These are sphincters not gashes. No smells on any males. Vagisil but no dickisil. Dont be a clammo. 50% of them have their own anal activities. 51% of millennials are not 100% clammosexual

Defeats fake jews and other problems like this. They are the cows and make threads about Christians

many cutfag americans probably dont realize your pic is unmutilated dicks.
alot of them unironically think we always have our foreskin out. they dont even know what its like.

>Wtf, that's gay.

Only a Shlomo or Muhammed would agree to chop their babies dick in the civilised world.

>textbooks never showed them and they never taught us about them in school
SCHLOMO'D

>The American medical establishment will outright deny that MGM causes the effects

Of course not. That would be admitting that slicing off the foreskin is detrimental. So that's why they only emphasize hygiene.

>SCHLOMO'D

>>remember textbooks
>'m not saying it was Jews
Do you remember the name of the companies that published those textbooks?

Nah, they were like 2003 science textbooks or whatever

most white americans would defend circumcision
reminder that the white race is not worth savings and whites are as easily brainwashed as nigger

>if the rabbi does a good job

They don't want us to know we're mutilated, bruh.
Don't blame your parents. They were brainwashed to believe it's healthier, etc. Like foreskins are associated with STDs --> Yeah, because super poor people are less likely to get cut and more likely to fuck dead animals in dumpsters.

Just accept the fact that we will never know the fullness of sexual pleasure, and that we will endlessly chase after something we can never have by chronically masturbating/fucking 24/7 - obsessed by something we can never have.

>Nah, they were like 2003 science textbooks or whatever
That's not what i asked

>That would be admitting that slicing off the foreskin is detrimental.
Which was literally Kellogg's entire rationale. The notion that it's cleaner or medically beneficial is a 100% Jew created myth pushed on the American public by a Jew dominated medical establishment. Look at who the AAP reversed their position on MGM under, or who fought to keep San Francisco's ban on MGM off the ballot.

It was years ago, so no.