Trump Bans Critical News Organizations

So, its finally happening. Just like Hitler, Trump is banning news organizations that argue with him. What is next? Are newsreporters going to have "accidents?" Are buildings going to get burned and used as an excuse for more executive power?

Will Trump set up concentration camps for Muslims?

George Tekai was right when he said that we hears the echos of an evil past repeating themselves.

I never thought I'd live to see these days, but fascism apparently is back.

I will do anything in my power to stop them. And that includes no-platforming fascists, and yes, punching nazis. This is the beginning of another horrible time. And I won't live to see evil like that happen again, so help me god.

nydailynews.com/news/politics/white-house-bars-multiple-outlets-receiving-press-briefing-article-1.2981448

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/trending/2017/01/11/obamas-white-house-2009-dont-pretend-fox-news-is-a-legitimate-news-organization/
mediaite.com/tv/tipping-point-white-house-press-pool-stands-up-for-fox-news/
mrc.org/biasalerts/jake-tapper-slams-obama-admin-treatment-fox-news-reporter
freebeacon.com/national-security/tapper-lies-state-department-video-deletion-outrage-american/
pastebin.com/7kMW4yXY
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_presidential_election,_1932
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_S._Brady_Press_Briefing_Room
youtube.com/watch?v=V-c8J7lnMrw
youtube.com/watch?v=BtEwF2jCc-k
youtube.com/watch?v=yiIy7H9LyH4
theblaze.com/news/2017/02/15/pennsylvania-college-democrats-are-wearing-white-puzzle-pieces-as-a-privilege-reminder/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Will Trump set up concentration camps for Muslims?
A man can dream

>cnn
>Carlos slims blog
>news organizations

What did you meme by this?

>so help me god
god isn't real. Guess you're fucked.

Maybe Hitler didn't ban news organizations who disagreed with him, maybe Hitler banned news organizations who were lying about him & trying to stop him because they had masters with an agenda.

Trump says that "fake news is the enemy of the people" but fake news is whatever criticizes him. Fake news is whoever doesn't blindly follow him. Just like what Hitler did.

Remember Hitler was elected too in very similar situations.

Obama banned news organizations that disagreed with him.

Trump banned news organizations actively pushing fake news and propaganda.

There is a difference. You'd see it if you weren't retarded.

Shill harder idiot, we're loving this.

white power

>Just like Hitler, Trump is banning news organizations

Many people may have forgotten, but Obama tried excluding Fox News from the White House press corps. The other media outfits complained, and Obama backed off.

I guess Obama is literally Hitler too, OP.

deal with it, nerd

sage

is this image supposed to be bad? I don't see how thats a bad thing

Next we tie you to a chair, break all of your fingers, pull all of your teeth out, and torture you to death with a blowtorch--and we will have done nothing wrong.

You will ALL die. I hope they let me kill you. I hope they tie all the leftists up in a row and give me a hammer so that I can beat you all to death one at a time. I would remove all of your teeth before I killed you and keep them in a box.

>CNN lies about Trump
>Trump bans the propaganda network
>bitch and complain about it

It's exactly like the bully in school who cry's to his mother then he wasn't invited to the birthday party.

This is something that has never happened before in our nation. This is literally what a dictator does, ban all opposing opinions.

No you won't punch nazis at all you will decide on a person you think is too right wing for your liking and you'll be a little bitch to them like a typical faggot leftist.

Whoa, chill down a little bit, dude.

"Opposing" or "lying"?

you're so hardcore, amerika-kun

I won't allow budding fascism to grow, not around me at least. Nazis are nazis, its not hard to figure them out. Richard Spencer, Trump, Milo, etc.

Go watch Trump's CPAC "Speech." Literally all points of Fascism are brought up by him in a positive note. It is deafening that the last WW2 generation dies off as Nazism returns.

Go ask your Grandpa if he'd punch a nazi.

>Trump Bans Critical News Organizations
Trump banned literal brain washers. This is why we hired him, our last President wasn't actually protecting Americans.
It's one of many reasons a life-long Democrat voter happily and easily cast his support for President Trump.
It's fucking _great_ to see him do what I hired him to do, unlike my last fuck-up of an employee. I'm not even sure that human garbage was a legit American.

>This is something that has never happened before in our nation.

>implying
Lincoln conscripted people to go kill their brothers in the south and people who protested were shot, happening in New York I believe.

As a result he is part of mount rushmore and seen as one of the very big presidents... simply because he won.

>news organizations
> CNN, MSNBC, etc

kek

I very much hope that these exact things start happening.

>Critical
CNN and the others aren't worth anything. I haven't watched those trash networks in years and I haven't lost out on anything but laughing at how awful they are at spreading propaganda live rather than after the fact.

A lot of those things we have already under our current fascist system.

For instance 3.

The "enemy" would be middle and lower class whites.

5. Rampant sexism

Miley Cyrus etc

Jesus literally all the media has the same insistence on mass immigration and protection of finance

9. Corporate power

Need I explain.

I can't be bothered to write anymore, wake up.

Many right wing retards have forgotten, but Obama never blocked Fox News and in fact they had a front row seat at WH press conferences and asked questions every day.

Stop using Obama as a security blanket.

Trump is the biggest fake news of all

If he was banning any outlet that criticized him, he'd have banned a lot more than CNN, NYT, and Politico from the White House. They're just the ones that blatantly lie about him on the most consistent basis

Besides, Obama did the same thing to Fox News, but nobody said anything when he did it. Trump isn't shutting down these organizations, just not allowing them into the white house

If only...

You know, I think you're alright. We have been putting up with with this shit for too long, and you know they would do the same to us.

>news organizations
kek
you mean communist propaganda corporations?
you know what, go cry some more
The salt must flow

But kek is

and who claimed Trump claimed that? Oh its the fake news once again.

Telling lies about somebody isn't opinions.

LOL what a faggot. You will not do anything and you are nothing. Kill yourself soon.

Trump YASSSSSSSSSSSS

It's civic nationalism not nazis. Big difference.

Nice proxy, leaffaggot.

I guess you're not old enough to remember.

pjmedia.com/trending/2017/01/11/obamas-white-house-2009-dont-pretend-fox-news-is-a-legitimate-news-organization/

Attacking the news media is a time-honored White House tactic but to an unusual degree, the Obama administration has narrowed its sights to one specific organization, the Fox News Channel, calling it, in essence, part of the political opposition.

"We're going to treat them the way we would treat an opponent," said Anita Dunn, the White House communications director, in a telephone interview on Sunday. "As they are undertaking a war against Barack Obama and the White House, we don't need to pretend that this is the way that legitimate news organizations behave."

pastebin faggot.

shills want click, don't be a shill.

The 14 things some faggot wrote in Paint.

>implying the news organisations he's banning arent all owned by one guy

>implying the news organisations he's banning are the fucking epitome of fake news

>implying news outlets like the wallstreet journal have any credibility whatsoever and are not just character assassinating people like trump or pewdiepie for their own gain + coordinating those with other news outlets

kys retard

So, its finally happening. Just like Hitler, Obama is banning news organizations that argue with him. What is next? Are newsreporters going to have "accidents?" Are buildings going to get burned and used as an excuse for more executive power?

Will Obama set up concentration camps for Christians?

Donald Trump was right when he said that we hears the echos of an evil past repeating themselves.

I never thought I'd live to see these days, but fascism apparently is back.

I will do anything in my power to stop them. And that includes no-platforming fascists, and yes, punching nazis. This is the beginning of another horrible time. And I won't live to see evil like that happen again, so help me god.

You should look at Trump's voter turnout among people who fought Nazis in WW2. I think everyone is starting to realize we were the bad guys in that war. But hey, at least we won the freedom to be bombarded with propaganda about the virtues of allowing children to become cross-dressers.

I wish Trump was Hitler.

>trump is literally hitler

How is this a bad thing?

>Go ask your Grandpa if he'd punch a nazi.

Had my grandpa known what you leftist cunts would turn the West into, he would have fought FOR Hitler instead.

mediaite.com/tv/tipping-point-white-house-press-pool-stands-up-for-fox-news/

mrc.org/biasalerts/jake-tapper-slams-obama-admin-treatment-fox-news-reporter

freebeacon.com/national-security/tapper-lies-state-department-video-deletion-outrage-american/

>Hitler was elected
In what election? Jesus American public schools need to be torched.

>trump is obvious good guy, not even racist enough at all
>gets called hitler
Kek, when you look into history of the nazis and then look at the current situation it's plain to see that history was written by the victors. The difference? Trump will win and unlike Adolf, there will not be anyone to lie about him in the future. Godspeed god emperor

ꓱ ꓨ ꓯ S

the totalitarian deep-state's anti-patriotic seditious shilling is being funded heavily by treasonous soros by the way. (((david brock))) is his little underling.

>Trump will be defeated either through coup, impeachment or at the ballot box in 2020
>We will apply lessons learned. Generally speaking and simply put, Democrats got clobbered in the digital space.

>Trump will be afflicted by a steady flow of damaging information, new revelations, and an inability to avoid conflicts issues.

>Shareblue will take back social media for Democrats and imprison the alt-right.

>Shareblue will become the de facto news outlet, monopolizing news.

>Trump allies will be coerced to step down or change course due to fake news pushed by Shareblue.

>Internet and social media platforms, like Google and Facebook, will no longer allow non-liberal content.

>Alt-right social content that counter and poison our liberal propaganda will be punished and halted.

pastebin.com/7kMW4yXY
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

This.

(((Allies history))) in action folks

Seriously.
How can you not know about this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_presidential_election,_1932

Well, it's over. I can't possibly support Drumpf anymore after this

FINALLY

The jew pedo media is being removed from everywhere now

Let the good times roll

wait til the next step, when they come after cnn collaborators like yourself

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come, and that soon; and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."

>trump doesn't invite Certain news outlets to press briefing
>dictator
Are you fucking stupid Obama did the same thing, it's not like he's banning them from existing as a company

Hitler lost bruv #NotMyPresident

>tfw you realize Hillary is the real Hitler

>right wing retard continues using Obama as a security blanket

a fake news headline from some right wing retard website?

Like I said, Fox News had a front row seat for 8 years and asked questions all the time. You know that. You don't deny that. You also know that Obama never banned Fox News like Trump just banned 3 news orgs.

You got btfo right wing retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_S._Brady_Press_Briefing_Room

So just to confirm, you're not denying that Fox News had a front row seat at WH press conferences for 8 years right? That's what I thought bitch.

GET BTFO BY FACTS, YOU FILTHY RIGHT WING RETARD.

>a fucking leaf thinks he's alpha

>fake rape stories
>fake Russian piss stories
>fake MLK bust story
If you ran any of these stories, then you're probably fake news. Get a new job.

And just like pre-1933 Germany most of the media is run by Jews

I salute Trump for fighting back against Fake news media run by Jews

Fucking this

Why do right wing retards always dindu shit Trump does and use Obama as a security blanket?

Right wing retards really are dindu nuffins.

>I will do anything in my power to stop them. And that includes no-platforming fascists, and yes, punching nazis.

Ironically, your attitude is the number 1 sign that everything is just fine and you are 100% safe. If Trump showed the tiniest bit of actual fascist tendencies, people like you would be the very first to shut up and fall in line, because liberals are only brave when they know there are zero consequences. Same way how you only riot against the police when you know the police will protect you.

But it was DEMOCRATS who brought Fake news term from Communist Chinese party,they are just getting taste of their own medicine LOL

Every fucking day I absolutely destroy and obliterate you filthy right wing retard rural freaks. Every fucking day.

>Are newsreporters going to have "accidents?" Are buildings going to get burned and used as an excuse for more executive power?
Well... I certainly hope so.

youtube.com/watch?v=V-c8J7lnMrw
youtube.com/watch?v=BtEwF2jCc-k

REMINDER TO DROP RED PILLS IN ALL SHILL THREADS!!!

as they are we once were...as we are so shall they be

I hope he goes full authoritarian.

More like you are getting triggered by us, Leftist Cuck

Are we posting Trumpjews now?

Just the other day I had a runny nose. This is ridiculous, we can't keep allowing these diseases to run rampant, what's next, smallpox? Ebola? Before the end of the week half of our population is going to die if we don't stop this immediately.

Fake news = term invented by Chinese Communists

Brought to America by Liberal in late 2016

Gets used against Liberal media by Trump

LOL Libtard falling in to their own traps.

SOMEONE FIX THIS SHIT RIGHT FUCKING NOW

come punch me faggot.

the right will rise again!!!

I love that (((they))) are basically paying people to come here and get red pilled

remember shills...you're here forever

>Say something is wrong
>Post a link which proves that it's actually right to back your claim
>Put this feat in your resume
>Gets instantly hired at CNN / ShariaBlue

Damn, the left was right about him.

Trump said it. You're such a fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=yiIy7H9LyH4

Seriously why are you right wing retards so fucked up in the head?

>George Tekai
Guy's so insignificant not even his supporters know his name.

>Trump Bans Critical News Organizations
>lets in NBC, CBS and ABC

which is it?

Kekus Vult, fucker of mothers

>when liberal nightmares are your best dreams come true

Right Trump is telling people to wear a symbol meant to focus racist prejudice on them and not the fuckin left:
theblaze.com/news/2017/02/15/pennsylvania-college-democrats-are-wearing-white-puzzle-pieces-as-a-privilege-reminder/

Hitler would be proud of you.

>Go ask your Grandpa if he'd punch a nazi.

He hated commies more

We need more anons thinking like this

utmost hostility towards these dregs is the only thing that will fix this world

reason doesn't WORK

The insane reddit leafnigger is here. Don't respond to him. Just let him sperg out

All right-thinking humans hate commies more than Nazis. Communism is feudalism redux.

You missed a spot. The banner on the building still says Make America Great Again. It should read "I'm with her!"

Meh. Trump will unleash America. Goldman Sachs is just along for the ride.

LIBERAL FAKE NEWS