"Trump is about liberty and freedom! Liberals just want to control you!"

"Trump is about liberty and freedom! Liberals just want to control you!"
Meanwhile everything trump has been doing screams government overreach, anti-states rights, and against the views of the large majority.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/swp3YFF
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/975/cosponsors
periscope.tv/w/1OyJAokDqlnKb?t=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHAREBLUE THREAD
>SHAREBLUE IS SPAMMING WEED THREADS THIS MORNING
CHECK THE ARCHIVE
>BROWSE CATALOG BY CREATION DATE TO SPOT THEIR SHILL SLIDE THREADS AND SHILL-APPROVED TALKING POINTS
DO NOT REPLY TO SHAREBLUE THREADS
>REPORT SHAREBLUE THREADS

Lol

Shareblue get the hell out of here with your fake alternative facts

Dilbert Man already made his ruling, shill.

thanks officer

>brown people culturally appropriating the white mans weed

People like you are why this board has gone to shit. Keep sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming CTR anytime someone has an opinion that goes against your "God Emperor" in the slightest. Pathetic what ever happened to critical thinking and libertarian Sup Forums

Who gives a fuck what the government says, smoke what you want faggit

have another redpill you fucking spastic

Is Dilbertman ever wrong? Or has he just persuaded me that he's never wrong?

Shills are the reason Sup Forums and reddit went to shit. Wether this is a shill or not right now THEY shills caused it.

Is it impossible that,

(now, bear with me here)

multiple individuals had the same concern, and each posted about it, over a period of many hours?

>Shills
Paying people to post opinions is just capitalism at work. If you had resources you would probably organize shilling campaigns too. If you detest shills, you detest capitalism.

Considering it isn't legal in my state and has 0 chance of becoming legal anytime soon, this makes no difference whatsoever to me and will be the same as it's always been. Oh well.

I wonder if they cared when Obama lied out of his fucking teeth about actually giving a fuck about it for 8 years while doing next to nothing and ramping up raids on medical growers to an unprecedented level in history.

Some of those threads were created within minutes of each other. Now let me ask you, is it impossible that shills are attempting to subvert Sup Forums?

Fuck off with your shareblue boogey man bullshit. Any nigga tries to take my weed, he's getting clapped

What a retard.

is there a difference?

lol ffs sage

I can't speak for anyone else but I fucking hated Obama. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to hold Trump to the same standards. I agree with Trump on most things however I cannot support him going back on his word and fucking over small businesses and farmers. Values mean a lot to me and I'm sure many others and if Trump actually does this he'll have lost my support.

Idgas

Sup Forums has always been shit. The following terms should be banned from this board forever, because they contribute nothing -
>cuck
>shareblue/ctr/shill
>drumpf
>kek

>hur dur word filters
0/10 bait

It is a fact, which shall not be questioned, that the president has absolute authority with regards to which substances you are permitted to consume.

Also any mention of pizzagate should result in a van straight to the mental hospital, and any stormfucks, jew parenthesis posters and edgy racists should be shot in the dick. That way the rest of us can have actual political discussions

Greetings CTR, how's that Friday afternoon report coming in?

Prohibition is unconstitutional they had to pass an amendment to ban alcohol and passed no such amendment when they made weed illegal. What business does the federal government have telling us what we can or cannot put into our body in the privacy of our own homes

I'm not talking about word filters, I'm just saying that the autists who have nothing better to contribute than
>muh cuck
>swedefags btfo
>(((LOL LOOK MOM IM BEING RACIST ON THE INTERNET)))

should voluntarily off themselves for the betterment of society and this board

Jesus christ fuck off. Some people just disagree with you and your pile of human garbage president.

You already had it. We all already get it. This doesn't effect us.

>The following terms should be banned from this board forever,
>I'm not talking about word filters

To call him a pile of human garbage is the opposite extreme. You are just as guilty.

Well, it is an issue for once.
I'll feel better once he 4D chess moves things into letting states decide but I know Sessions hates pot. I like him for immigration but his views on weed come off as reefer madness tier.
If it becomes more expensive to get weed or quality diminishes I'll be a bit pissed. Light enforcement of marijuana laws like we've been doing is acceptable and I don't want the feds stepping in telling people who voted for legalization that they can't have it.
There's no good reason to hand the market over to criminals. It's not a big enough public health hazard to warrant it. Just be strict about not allowing people to use it out in public.

Guilty of shutting down disagreement or discussion by accusing anyone who disagrees with me of being a paid shill?
>nope

who gives a fuck about degenerate herb?
white men shouldn't smoke that shit anyways

i dont think its Trump who is behind that. It is Sessions. His stance on pot is well known and he is kind of a dick

The anti-weed threads are shill threads they run literally the exact same threads on Sup Forums

How about you mind your own business Poland? Why can't a free man in a free country decide what he put's in his body?

And we shouldn't drink alcohol either but we should have the freedom to make the choice for ourselves

Link to them. Maybe we can make a collaboration showing the coordinated spam.

You used my post to say something that was not a reply to my post. Well gotten.

Yes!

>Some of those threads were created within minutes of each other.
Wow holy shit how could tens of thousands of people make so many threads so quickly?

That not's really what he said though.

Alcohol is scary.

Alcohol is European culture

If you can't handle alcohol you're not white

Source?

EVERY TIME

>bu..but Obama did the same thing...

Yeah, you guys a big fucking Obama supporter now?

Make it legal to shoot drug users and drug dealers.

>cracks down on weed in sanctuary cities and ONLY sanctuary cities
How would you react?

Lurkers to posters is like 20 to 1
Posters to thread makers is a similar ratio. Thread makers are the absolute minority.

I know paid shills exist but I think its just more people shilling themselves for (you)s.

Official /pol Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

No, just that for some reason politicians have a hard time keeping promises about marijuana

I'm led to believe this isn't a party or POTUS issue. Something(s) is pressuring politicians to oppose marijuana
Obama failed, it's looking like Trump might too

Blocks my chi

So the average pot smoking leftist and the leftist media went after him on this issue in the mainstream? I certainly missed it outside of a few hours when he jokingly dismissed a question about weed on some live YouTube
Q&A bullshit.

Take your hat and get out of here with your crazy coincidence theories

Adams is a degenerate stoner. Next.

I don't know how to feel about the whole thing. I use to be a big pot head and have been arrested for it before. Laws are strict where I live. I don't do it anymore because it's illegal but I feel it should at least be decriminalized. I think it's degenerate but so is drinking and I do that way more now to curb my weed cravings, and alcohol is way more destructive. I do believe weed can be used responsibly though, we all know niggers are the real problem with society anyways.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/975/cosponsors

I thought he was fighting against marijuana? is this thread bullshit?

I hated Obama, I spent the last 8 fucking years shitposting on here with you fuckheads about how much I hate Obama. I voted for Trump because he said he was for states deciding for themselves. Then dickhead fuckstick spiceshitbag fuckface says they are kicking tranny bathroom shit to state level but adults can't decide at the state level to smoke pot. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. If they do not back peddle on this issue I will be now be against Trump for the next 4 years and will not vote for him again.
I'd rather throw my vote away again just like I did with Mittens

Because. All the legal weed is finding its way in states where its not legal you can get all that bullshit with brand names in states where its not legal how is that happening

But it is unhealthy and physically addicting. Withdrawals from alcohol can kill you. I drink alcohol like everyone else the point I'm trying to make though is that if we have the freedom to make the choice on whether or not we consume alcohol, a dangerous drug that can kill you, then we should have the freedom to make that same choice about weed.

Sage

bump

It is our President's will that the possession and ownership of marijuana is forbidden. If you oppose Him, then you will be punished.

Because those are criminals who choose to break the law. If your state hates weed so much then feel free to arrest people that come into your state with weed. But one state doesn't need to change a law that brought a huge boost in their economy simply because another states police force doesn't want to have to do their job.

It's all home grown now. Cartel weed a shit.

I'm with you all the way but I'm hoping he'll backpedal on this. Spicer is bit of a fucktard and this seems like the kind of shit he'd say if he wasn't prepared for the question and just wanted to give an easy response that would be easy to backtrack on. Watch dilbertman's take on it periscope.tv/w/1OyJAokDqlnKb?t=1

This.
From CO fag

Your world revolves around weed, m8.

My world revolves around video games computers and weed yes

Federal law takes precedents over state law. There are no states in which marijuana is truly legal.

You'll still get yer weed. I know you will, so will I. Just focus on the greater good for now. Maybe at the end of his term, he will loosen up.

You know, if cannabis is fully utilized as a resource, it will wreck many industries. That's why it's not getting legalized and Trump is just giving the corporations some safety that they desperately seek since his tax and regulation reform already rocks their socks.

I'm watching now.
I love reading Dilbert by the way oh my god

it's a wait and see. Lets all bet that they back off and things go on as usual.
The reason why I say this is because we are fucking the cartel right in the ass and it's a good thing

I agree.

Nice fucking states rights, Drumpf Republitards

this...why do people act like things will change?

people will always do the drugs, who cares what the government fucking says???

by the way all you guys should look into who owns most of the marijuana industry

You can tell what shareblue's agenda is because it's the same thing on every other social media site.

This idea of Trump going after legal weed (which may or not happen) and how this seeds doubt in him, that's the angle played in every single article being posted on the subject and surprise, surprise it's the same angle being out in these posts.

We're not talking about the media. We're talking about how Trump went back on his word.

You can't cry "FAKE NEWS" on this one. Your president is a corrupt liar and you have literally no objective way of disputing that.

A lying businessman cucked you out of a vote, deal with it.