There are two types of people in the world: Feminist, and sexist pieces of shit

There are two types of people in the world: Feminist, and sexist pieces of shit.

Which one are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

gatebox.ai/sp/
google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37337215?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seximist.

I am sexismfluid

Reminder: this girl is not white.

Copter-fluid

This sounds like nigger nonsense

Sexist piece of shit. You know all that means is I can tell sexes apart, right? I can discriminate between them

Women are going to get replaced anyway why bother even with them

gatebox.ai/sp/

google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37337215?client=safari

Super punchable face. A real fist magnet

cuckmaster

I'd berry my dick so far up her ass the one who pulls it out would be King Arthur.

FAT TITS

makes you just want to go and go and go until the twitching stops right?

Sexist piece of shit. Rights aren't real, and women especially don't have them.

Which one doesn't include the drug using titcow?

Man I don't even care about politics or morals I would fuck the shit out of her and then cuddle afterwards.

If she was mentally well-adjusted, I mean. Obviously I know the reality is that she'd make me date her for 4 months before putting out once and then she'd ask for an "open relationship". No thanks.

I'm a a attackhelicopter!

Sexy pieces of shit

What is a false dichotomy?

Leaf, stop spamming this fat, ugly, STD-riddled, tits-in-the-thumbnail whore on my beloved board.

There are only two types of men in the world: those who fall for shit tests and those who don't.

B L O O D & T E A R S

>Which one are you?
two smart to be labeled by either of them :^)

>Subscribing to the binary paradigm

traditionalist

Naturalist

My Views are by of Nature's Law.. Men are Hunter and Gatherers... Guiders.. Warriors.. and Women are Care Givers and Carers...

Based frogbro.

I unironically believe that it's my job, as a man, to provide for my family by working and earning the money.

I also unironically believe that it's my wife's job to nurture my children, to run the household, to prepare dinner, and yes, fuck my brains out like a dirty slut occasionally. And if she wears the little stiletto heels in the bedroom, that's bonus points for her. She might get a little extra allowance for the week.

womens voting rights should be revoked.