TRUMP BANNING MSM IS NOT CENSORSHIP

President Trump really showed the media who is the boss by banning them from the White House.

The Mainstream Media deserved to be banned and to be on SUICIDE WATCH.

President Trump finally put an end to their filthy lying mouths.

Other urls found in this thread:

trumpormrburns.com/flipflop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're an idiot

Typical leftist liberal,
unable to accept FACT without being triggered and needing a safespace, haha

Don't worry you will thank us later

Banning corporate media is A-OK

It is censorship, this is too far. Impeachment is in progress no doubt?

"They should take care, for one day our patience will run dry and then the Jews will have their brazen, lying mouths stuffed once and for all." -Joseph Goebbels

They aren't being censored. They can still write any article they want. Not just anybody is invited to those white house press conferences, credentials are hard to come by, and therefor there should also be a standard of conduct for those with credentials.

and who makes that standard? the people make that standard, not politicians. if we allow politicians that much power, power over what we know about the world then we have lost democracy.

>if we allow politicians that much power, power over what we know about the world
We're not allowing that, we're just celebrating another critical blow to the establishment propaganda machine. They weren't gonna tell us anything useful to begin with; just continue their utterly biased narrative against anyone right of full blown ai.. uh communism.

It's not a right to be present in the white house.

So you're saying the standard should be set by how many viewers media outlets get? I guess we'll be replacing CNN with Infowars then.

Regardless of standards and who sets those, CNN would not meet them, unless they are "be a propaganda mouthpiece for the globalists"

it is the basis of a working democracy for the people to know what is going on. cnn is an incredibly popular news network because people watch it not because they magically produce high numbers of veiwers. if you want it to go away you should convince the people, but you can't because your statements are baseless.

this is a continuation of trumps campaign to undermine democracy by excluding the people from actual knowledge of what he intended to do with the county by lying to the press first and now what he is DOING with the county by excluding news networks he is threatened by

I'm not about to allow some fat cat dictator to ruin this country. I would suggest those who agree to write their congress representatives. They are the first line of defense.

The only people undermining democracy are the butthurt Left and their media.

Guess that's what happens when you say it's not his job to control what people think, it's our job!

CNN BTFO!

Say it with me, The Democrat party is a REGIONAL party.

Over here i know we have press regulations and ethics in which all media organizations have to follow.

Im sure something similar has to be in the US and if so if they do not stick to it then the WH has the power to remove them if they cannot abide by them.

this guy got two trips
and he is right, if you shut the mouth of someone, it shows everyone that you fear what they have to say.

CNN will not be defeated by bans or something, because they might recover on the grounds of censorship. the way to go is to call them out of their bullshit over and over.

CNN has been buying half of its traffic from China. They also make a lot of deals with businesses to have CNN on as default in lobbies, etc. Think airports and hotels. CNN viewerbase is largely manufactured. Their ratings are the lowest among the top 5 biggest news stations. Fox News is twice as highly rated today.

I'd like to give you people the benefit of the doubt, but you just try so hard to not see how obviously bias CNN is and how blatantly they push their agenda on the American people.
Does the President have the right to deny access to say George Soros? Or, how about this, does the President have the authority to keep Hillary Clinton out of his press briefings? Of course he does! What if they called themselves "press reporters" to get into the meetings, then were openly hostile, decisive, and disrespectful of the POTUS? Is he justified in telling them to GTFO? OF FUCKING COURSE HE WOULD BE.
If CNN wants to be treated like the "press" they need to stop acting like the propaganda arm of a competing interest/agenda and simply start acting like the "press".
Sorry you are too blind to see the real CNN user.

They aren't having their mouth shut. They can write whatever they want and the can watch the fucking thing on TV. They are just being humiliated publicly for being dishonest. Nobody is being silenced.

Learn 2 ID famalam

>CNN b&
>Infowars allowed in

This is truly the best timeline

>CNN colludes with Hillary to cheat on debates
>CNN on caught using cameraman as "interviewee"
>CNN tells interns to purchase twitter followers to get cred

"I'm not about to allow some fat cat dictator to ruin this country" he sez

so who WAS allowed in?

Paid opposition

NBC, Fox, CBS, Associated Press, Time, and others. Specifically excluded CNN, Buzzfeed, NYT and LA Times.

CNN had halfway decent news for awhile, now it's an entire channel dedicated to smearing Trump.

Fox news - Terrorists Killed European Family
CNN news - Trump ate some Mcdonalds today, what a racist.

I hope CNN and the rest of the shills crash and burn.

LMAO why the fuck would Buzzfeed ever be allowed in in a thousand years?

Good stuff.

Needs a new law to end the propaganda.

>muh freedom of press!
>muh censorship!
>muh dictator with state controlled press!

Yupp. My thoughts exactly.

I'm not allowed in the White House either. Am I being censored?

Theyre all the ones trump hates. And they're the dying ones and the worse offenders.

Dunno. You got a notebook, a loud mouth, and a willingness to get press credentials (a stupidly easy process)?

Kek

No,but eociety doesnt count on you to deliver information they need to know how to vote for.

So, leaf, is following in Obama's footsteps is a bad thing?

Former Obama Communications Director Quotes:
“What I think is fair to say about Fox — and certainly it's the way we view it — is that it really is more a wing of the Republican Party. They take their talking points, put them on the air; take their opposition research, put them on the air. And that's fine. But let's not pretend they're a news network the way CNN is.”

“We simply decided to stop abiding by the fiction, which is aided and abetted by the mainstream press, that Fox is a traditional news organization."

Called Fox liars on the official White House blog.

Deliberately excluded Fox from a round robin of interviews with the President in 09.

>banspeople with other views from entering a place
>laughs at others for needing a safe space.
user kun,i....

I looked into this a while back.

Think they did have something like that, but it got removed. Nothing really like exist in our countries even though your tabloids and privacy laws in press are filthy.
Also governmental created propaganda aimed at Americans have been legal and the norm for some years in msm. It's pretty fucked, especially how everything is owned by a handful conglomerates.

pretty much this

What can we do about this retard?

Notice how he ends with the "orange face" remark. That's the default triggered response. It always ends with the tolerant left making fun of someone's skin color.
>closet racist much?

he's effectively censored tabloids. i have no problem with cnn, nyt, wapo, and nat. enquirer not having press credentials.
cnn participated in the brainwashing of the american left. they violated the public trust in a heinous manner and frankly they should all be publicly executed for their crimes.
we need to send the message to the oligarchs that this is not okay.

True.

We have 'standards' but really the press print what they like mostly.

Even after the levinson enquiry they still did not want regulations so you either force it or just let it happen and then do what Trump has done if they become a problem.

trump is publicly dishonest all the fucking time

>Dishonest
Trumps biggest PR issue is that he speaks in "general" terms and uses comparisons that are easily taken out of context. If the biased media wasn't literally killing themselves trying to find anything at all to hang him on it wouldn't be an issue at all. This week's "dishonesty" was him saying the deportations were "military". Next week it will be something else, and on, and on...

That said, I don't think much cares, and frankly neither do I. At minimum I see through the attacks, and at maximum he is trolling the fuck out of them and it brightens my day.

trumpormrburns.com/flipflop

My main issue really is the fact that all election he was sucking Wikileak's dick 24/7. That's what got me on board with him in the first place. Here's a guy who isn't afraid to show the real story.

Now all he does is bitch and moan about how leakers are "giving shit out like candy". I am with you on that last point. I like the idea of a trolling President that got elected to fight the memewar. I don't like the idea of a complete hypocrite in charge. If he didn't backpedal all the fucking time and owned up when he fucked up I would likely be behind him 100%.

Lügenpresse absolutely BTFO!

Burgers, never thought I would think this, but I am so jelly of your Great Leader!

>it is the basis of a working democracy for the people to know what is going on. cnn is an incredibly popular news network because people watch it not because they magically produce high numbers of veiwers. if you want it to go away you should convince the people, but you can't because your statements are baseless.
you've incorrectly conflated the two. cnn is not informing people of the facts of what's going on in the world for at least two years now, and their popularity is irrelevant.
as a reminder crack cocaine is extremely popular among its users, too.
regardless this is how you got yourself brainwashed--about a dozen companies controlled every avenue of information you took in, and they took advantage of that, telling you /tons/ of things that simply were not true, and in addition telling you what you need to think about those untruths. furthermore, they failed to report on significant events that would have helped you snap out of the stupor, but again they intentionally withheld information from you to further cement your view to what they want.
you need to diversify your news sources and get professional deprogramming help. i'm not kidding, i'm not busting your balls; these are very dangerous people who have full control of your reality and therefore your actions.
granted you may have arrived at the same conclusions organically, but they didn't you that chance, and so you'll never know.
these are very dangerous people, and we need to put a stop to them one way or another.

I don't think the guy is perfect, but I like what he stands for and he gets shit done.

Obama could give a hell of a speech (when he wasn't trying to be a bro), but he was light on policy and what he did do I disagreed with.

From what I've seen so far, I think Trump could go down as one of the greats if he can get the country behind him. It's unfortunate that so much of the population is being played by people that care nothing about their needs.