Does the Italian mafia actually exist or is it just a coverup for the Jewish mafia?

Does the Italian mafia actually exist or is it just a coverup for the Jewish mafia?

they exist, they actually launder their money in my city and faggot cops don't give a fuck.

italian mafia is a bunch of espresso drinking and salami chewing old farts who think they are living in a movie and people will 'respect' them through fear.

But how do you know it's mafia and not just regular criminals?

they are simply pawns of the jewish mafia

they are one in the same. Tons of Jews in Italy and Sicily. Venice especially.

They do exist abd beign the christfag that they are, they despise the jews.
The fact that jewish networks have historically taken a bit of place in their usual avenues of work and control only makes them more hateful (at least in north America).

They exist

t. sicilian

in my city it's well known that the ndrangheta is very present. They have already been some executions as well.

*there

Mafia is an Italian word.

There are several traditional criminal societies in Italy. Their recorded roots go back to the 19th century but they usually claim much longer descent.

Mafia / Cosa Nostra in Sicily.
N'Drangheta in Calabria.
Camorra in Naples / Campania.
Sacra Corona United in Apulia.
etc.

Some good books on the history of these groups in English by a guy called John Dickie.

They are well documented phenomena. Too many complex criminal cases, turncoats / informers, etc for people to push the 1950s "There's no such thing as the mafia" line.

In America they were allied with the Jewish mob. Both arrived in the States at roughly the same time.

They both exist and both have ties to Trump.

lol stop watching movies aussie. now they are "businessmen".

It did exist mostly dead now.

Source: Family was in on it in chicago.

New york has a bit but its mostly cement monopolies and shit.

I assumed you meant the american version.

WE WUZ MAFIOSOS N' SHEIT

as long as they keep acting like 'terrorists' in every sense of the word they will be antifa tier in my eyes.
>do what i say or my friends will beat you up

I am one of cosa nostra, i sit in our parlament too

Yes, they exist and their bank laundry is the Vatican bank. Vatican, as a state, keep all bank transaction secret. Truly a bank blackhole.

Look for knights of malta and mafia for more

Oh I like this picture... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', Whadda ya want from me?'

The Mafia doesn't exist.

and it's true for every city state : Monaco, Luxembourg, City of London, Vatican... have their own ruling and stay rich laundering the humans trafficking and drugs lord's money.

D'alema?

Nazis don't exist.

Please they just moved on to white collar crimes and things that won't draw as much attention