It hit 75 degrees today in nyc it's February why do you right wing retards deny global warming?

it hit 75 degrees today in nyc it's February why do you right wing retards deny global warming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GxERTlbAo7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Warm during winter
>Global warming is killing us, you didn't listen REEEEE
Cold during winter
>What happened to global warming I thought there wasn't going to be snow anymore
Hot summer
>Global warming REEEEE
Mild summer
>Whatever happened to global warming

What does that even mean? That's normal temperature

t.Califag

Pretty warm here in D.C. Trees are starting to bud and a few trees have started to blossom even.

>weather
>climate

pick one fagget

This happens every year. It's not freezing in December-February and the spergs come out of the woodwork.

Weather =//= climate

Silly shitlib

where is the problem ? it's more comfy when hot than cold.

Poor man's shoop

Yeah, it used to snow in Texas every year in winter. Normally it would be freezing right now but everything is blooming. You can't even go outside in summertime around here without dying of heatstroke.

How do you niggers live in that heat?
literally 7 degrees celsius is too hot for me

>brief abnormal rise in temperature
>leftists run around like a chicken with its head cut off

wew

You should try 42 C. I used to work construction on a concrete slab in it. It's like working on a hot plate.

It's 60 degrees in southern California right now. Shouldn't it be around 90 degrees based on climate change?

When it gets to summer its endlessly hot. When the nights are above 70 degrees low as happens for at least 60 days now every year my apartment won't cool down enough and its a challenge to sleep.

Don't pay attention to the title, they are speaking about date obtained from ice carrot analysis. Global warming will be followed by a global cooling phase... youtu.be/GxERTlbAo7g

jump to 4min

NYC here

its only 66 degrees you dummy

nyc is the whole globe now

That argument is entirely as spurious as "its a record low right now, how do you cucks still believe in global warming"

Local weather conditions will likely experience higher variance but global trends will be upwards.

Why are you faggots THIS stupid

wtf 75 how the fuck are you alive

>farenheit not celcius