Dumbass alt-right redneck loser kills wrong people

huffingtonpost.com/entry/kansas-bar-shooting-indian-engineer_us_58af6a2fe4b0a8a9b78086de?zlawglj3z78ir7ldi&

Jesus Christ, you idiots are beyond hope. Look at the guy -- poster boy for people whose only accomplishment in life is being born white.

Hope he and all of his ilk end up in pound-in-ass prison.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFMSw_IvmX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you such an anti white bigot?

LOL, funny. I judge people on what they can do, and this ignorant inbred killed a high-performing engineer, thinking he was Muslim.

Examples such as this disprove any sort of white superiority, as if that were in question.

Sorry for your lack of critical thinking skills. Bad education?

>Kansas Man Charged With Murder For Fatal Shooting Of Indian Engineer
He killed a shitskin so good job I guess

"we defeated the wrong enemy" - General George S. Patton

Genius, inbred white meth head kills genius engineer, and it's good news for the half-wits.

This is why Darwin is right, and that's VERY bad news for your type.

Daily reminder your opinion is not an argument.

Look on the bright side, now an actual american can have that engineering job.

>alt-right

Doesn't exist.

This happened a few years ago, to some Sikh temple. I thought it was really fucked up.

Would I apologize for this, now? No. Because the right doesn't police itself anymore. We want to win from now on.

>Examples such as this disprove any sort of white superiority, as if that were in question.
What is a bell curve?

Homosexuality is inherently anti Darwin..do you hate faggots as well?

youtube.com/watch?v=uFMSw_IvmX4

Nah, Americans can't handle these jobs, for the most part. Aeronautical engineering isn't for bigoted hayseeds.

It'll be another Indian, most likely.

The cream rises to the top, you know. Go capitalism!

Was the engineer an actual genius, or just an engineer?

Homosexuals consistently perform better on tests, and make more income than straight people. Incorrect. You don't have to breed to be superior.

LOL, this is easy. I see why you folks have to lean on being white. You sure don't have the brains to exert your superiority.

By all accounts, insanely talented and critical to the Garmin department he worked in.

I don't give a shit if the pooinloo is smarter than the white, he couldve gone and been a genius in his poo country. Maybe build a poo bridge with his poo engineering degree

>assumes you don't need to grasp three levels of calculus to be an engineer
he may not be albert einstein, but he's well above average

But bigoted hayseeds literally invented flight with Aeronautical engineering, user.

Nah, Gamin seeks these people out, because white hayseeds can't cut the mustard.

Superiority! LOL.

>huffpost

>why did we lose in November?

Never change you anti white bigot

They lynched blacks on sight in New York when the draft was announced.

Evidence?

Bigotry is as good of an indicator of stupidity and ignorance as I have ever found.

Homosexuality is inherently anti Darwin. Are you anti science?

>Putting myself out here a bit. I live in the city this took place. I have eaten here multiple times. Austin's could be compared to a Longhorn steakhouse, or perhaps Applebees with way better food. Across the street is Garmin, who makes GPS equipment for commercial and military use. The Indian person worked there and was hanging out after work as many people do that work at Garmin. This guy went off, started going off on Indian people. He then was asked to leave and went to his car, got a handgun, came back in and shot/killed one person and wounded his buddy. A white guy still in the hospital tried to stop him and got shot once or twice.

The neighborhood is a shit show. I cannot recall something like this happening ever in Olathe. It is rather sad. A lot of racist people are here in Kansas City. Westboro Baptist Church is not an hour away in Topeka. Religion is everywhere here and it is hard to not have morality crammed down your throat.

Here CEO's have crucifix's on their office walls. Businesses pray before company events. The midwest is pretty much what you would expect.

It's in a hundred other papers in the US. Yer google broke, or not skilled enough?

>evidence

The Wright brothers.

Sounds like the typical shit skin 1st date.

When did I assume that?

>protip: never

Above average is not genius.

Somewhere in our country there is a white man sitting in a studio apartment with a heroin needle up his arm, with a literal genius level IQ.

He's there because his country never invested anything in him, and continued the brain drain of Asia, for a few extra shekels.

The country lost in November. Sorry.

It will correct itself in four. This needed to happen, probably.

Proof of bigotry? And they were hardly ignorant inbreds like this guy, lol. Nice try

who gives a shit. stupid is as stupid does. he has a heroin needle up his arm because he's a goddamn waste of air and he deserves to die of an OD for not getting off his ass and competing. Don't give me some roundabout bs about how muh social welfare is only for muh oppressed white people

Totally agree, that doesn't take away from this man's intelligence, though.

Capitalism sucks. Bigotry sucks. They are both ending America's reign in the world.

Everyone here knows that's because niggers and spics, you aren't fooling anyone

Wow, pretty bigoted map senpai..

They were early 20th century, white American men, with beliefs in accordance to those people in that era. They were not cucked globalists. You would have called them bigots.

Their sister was fash tier, but there PR ppl prevented them from saying anything political. They were very concerned with their legacy from the start.

Daily reminder your opinion is not an argument..care to form an actual argument?

Aaaaaand? All this meme says is that most of the country is average, i.e. existing within a standard deviation of a 100 IQ. If your IQ is below 125, it's pointless to even speculate what your IQ is and what it has to do with your life.

>an ethnic home for every race.

when are you going back, cletus?

Garmin seeks them out because they can pay them less. I am studying engineering at to the same university as this guy went to. The engineering departments are full of Indians and Chinese who are getting a free ride through school thanks to some very loose US laws and hiring practices.

>wrong people
>implying
H1B faggots need to fuck right off.
They do nothing but fuck over equally qualified American college graduates because companies are incentivized to hire foreigners.

>Darwin was right
The inbred halfwit survives, he passes on his genes, the engineer doesn't.
It will sort itself out in the end.

*their

Going back where?

My family built this nation, it is my birthright

Argument with what? Facts?! LOL, nah, white-power losers are beyond actual argument, sorry.

For people that think Trump is something other than a 1%-kissing plutocrat, there's too far of a bridge. Don't have the time or energy.

High IQ post.
OP btfo again

That is a map of racial demographics, not iq

So trump is the status quo?

If that is the case, why all the crying?

>the more white an area is the smarter on average it is
really gets those neurons firing...

Oh sweetie you sound so tuckered out :(

>True. But companies like Garmin who employ skilled people from other countries like India also provide a gateway for people to immigrate here legally, often assisting with green card as incentive.

youre an idiotic faggot

white people rule, America never fought the Nazis

>The cream rises to the top, you know. Go capitalism!

In the Multicultural Melting Pot, the SCUM always rises to the top.

It's capitalists' fault, not Indians or Chinese.

For alt-right losers, it's always race, because they can't actually perform with Indians or Chinese in the classroom.

Blame the corporatists like Donny-boy. If you didn't let corporatists hire these people (and illegal Mexicans) then it wouldn't happen. I actually agree with you to some extent, but it's laughable to blame the people taking advantage of the situation, while the capitalists make hay. heh.

your ancestors had the opportunity to build Europe, and they did.

the natives didn't even get a chance because your people brought death. So i ask again, when are you going back to where you belong?

Neat opinion, anti white bigot.

It's not easy slumming with uneducated bigots. You're right, actually.

That was sarcasm, but I agree that the 1%ers like Donnie are definitely scum.

Natives are/were low iq high time preference...their lack of agency isn't my fault..

Looks like Darwin was right again

there is nothing "smarter" about half a point or three points you dense fucker. jesus christ. There is hardly any measurable difference between 100 and 104, that's why standard deviations are a thing.

Tell us about your career OP..

Why in the fuck are you putting Indians on par with the Chinese intellectually? Or white people?

Makes no fucking sense. Just because Indians who are intelligent want to escape India, for obvious reasons, doesn't change your average intelligence as a country or global community. It just brain-drains India, making it even worse, even less plumbing will be built.

Trump supporters also include people who are white nationalists AND anti-environmental protection.

White people gets skin cancer more easily than blacks, and probably Asians too, so you would think they would be all about protecting the ozone...

He didn't actually do this because he "thought" they were muslim. That's fake news. He screamed "Get the fuck out of my country!" before gunning down two INDIAN H1B visa recipients who worked for a tech company. The "thought he was Muslim" angle is just the Muslim Brotherhood spreading propaganda.

The ozone lie again...

What crying? Just pointing out the ridiculousness of the superiority of inbreds. That's all. They are literally so stupid that they cannot even identify the people they hate. Unreal.

Sorry if it hits too close to home. U appear to be American, so shitty schooling assumed, with no crit thinking skills.

Keep trying, you can make it without relying on your skin color alone.

Union General William Sherman (Sherman's March To The Sea) went on to fight the Indian Wars and either forced the Indians onto reservations or wiped them out.

That was done under the USA flag.

So some dude getting in a fight with and killing an Indian is really nothing new under the sun. Even if he killed the wrong kind of Indian.

>> Germany - defending itself against tyranny

>> The Confederate States - defending themselves against tyranny

Forget WHY they went to war. Just know that we'll tell you all you NEED to know

>The burguer dindu nuffin

It's been good. Work with many Indian people -- nice people, good workers. Prefer them to the typical American whiner, honestly.

Actually, the areas of the world that have the highest inbreeding is the Muslim sand people countries.

Literally, you are the one advocated documented inbred retards.

You didn't mind the status quo with Obama, you wanted more with Hillary..but now you have an issue with "status quo Trump"...

Huh, seems you are extremely intellectually dishonest

the natives had a different definition of civilization than Europeans did.

They understood nature and their surroundings while the Europeans didn't. Even Europeans asked native help when they had trouble with medicine.

And your right, Darwin is always right. That is why whites are going extinct.

look guys, europe's penis has an opinion. you're literally the tar-skinned shitstains on europe's face. what has your country contributed to the union again besides some nice beaches?

You aren't even 18..why lie faggot?

Sorry, where did I do that? I can only compare the ones I have worked with here in the US. Cream of the crop, better than most, but not all American workers.

>Natives are/were low iq high time preference...their lack of agency isn't my fault..

The natives do survive winter though.

They got BTFO when Jacques Cartier violated Sacred Hospitality by kidnapping the sons of the chiefs that hosted his party. The natives were dumb to welcome into their fold someone who had stabbed once already, but it's not herp derp don't know how to do anything dumb, it's pathological altruism, which whites also have as a fatal flaw - look at Sweden.

Have YOU defended yourself from tyranny today?

>natives
>civilized

Pick one plz

If you take into account the standard deviations of races on average, as well as where things are going due to our demographic problems, it's not looking good for our future. These maps illustrate that.

Sad!

>le pick one meme xddddd

just stop

Please. I was a Bernie-or-bust guy and loathed Hillary and Obama.

Please don't make assumptions.

Fucking Drumpfies man.

LOL, sure thing. Great comeback.

For every white man's achievement there's a white woman to destroy it

you realize a standard deviation is 10, right? that is where a measurable difference can be seen in either direction, but none of it really matters until you're two standard deviations from the average, n either direction, to the point where you either are too retarded to flip burgers or you're smarter than 2/3 of the population. You're taking numbers you don't understand and making up things about them that sound like they might be true.

Why?

Surprised. I pictured some sort of spine here. Oh well.

ALT RIGHT?

YOU THINK THIS OLD FAGGOT IS SOMEHOW CONNECTED TO THE ALT RIGHT?

HUFFINGTON POST KNOWS NOTHING

>Sorry, where did I do that?
In the post I responded to.

>I can only compare the ones I have worked with here in the US. Cream of the crop, better than most, but not all American workers.

Of course, some of the most intelligent and polite people (often coming from wealthy families) coming out of India are going to leave a good impression on you. There are great people all over the world.

It doesn't change the reality of IQ averages or anything like that, other than it drains India of its most capable people and displaces American workers, who want a decent wage.

because why lie to yourself?

sure the natives didn't have the technology yet but they still lived in their land in peace without hurting anyone.

You said it yourself in your first post. "every color has its place, an ethnic home for every race" I agree 100%. That is why i urge you to go back to Europe where your ancestors come from.

It is after all, your native home.

Hope we do it again, then kill the white dregs when they've outlived their usefulness

BEST LEARN HOW TO LINK YOUR OWN POSTS NIGGER

BEFORE I SHOOT YOU MYSEL'

Germans were the tyrants
Confederates were the tyrants

Kill yourself faggot

> Indian Engineer

> Srinivas Kuchibhotla

Did he shit on the sidewalk outside the bar, or just fuck up in his job so much he took time out of the shooter's life? I have yet to deal with a pooindaloo engineer that didn't make things worse.

So is this saying that it's ok to only like losers when it's Hillary but not ok for everyone else?