Everyone connected to the Clinton fear being assasinated

>DailyMail.com has obtained a video in which convicted illegal Clinton fundraisers Johnny Chung gave secret testimony while in fear of his life
>The Chinese-American was convicted of funneling money to Bill Clinton's 1996 re-election bid in a breach of campaign finance law known as 'Chinagate'
>Now new book revealed how he spilled details of his activities in a video he made because he thought a squad of assassins would come after him
>He made the video with a friend after his FBI protection detail was suddenly removed - which Chung said on the tape shocked even his judge
Chung feared meeting same fate as Ron Brown, Clinton commerce secretary, who died in plane crash, friend who made the tape reveals

Why there are so many braindeads still can't see how evil they are?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4251046/Illegal-Clinton-fundraiser-tape-fearing-life.html
youtube.com/watch?v=njZc4tgl1ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4251046/Illegal-Clinton-fundraiser-tape-fearing-life.html

youtube.com/watch?v=njZc4tgl1ok

The video, also on DM but this might be better for some

Bump

Arkancide incoming

He can run but he cant hide

Bump stop letting this slide

Bumperino

>dailyfail
fake news

Bump

checkd and bumperino my man-dingo

But trump wouldn't let CNN in the gaggle

Reeeeeeeeeee

Bampf

Bump

Dont let Johnny Chungs death be in vain.

YOU SHALL NOT SLIDE
>YOU SHALL NOT SLIDE
YOU SHALL NOT SLIDE
>YOU SHALL NOT SLIDE
YOU SHALL NOT SLIDE
>YOU SHALL NOT SLIDE

Goodbye jhonny boy

This

Play with fire, get burned. I wonder how many people they've killed, it's confirmed in the high dozens.

If they don't see or know it by now then it is willful ignorance.

Bumping, Clintons cant avoid prison forever

bump

bump

Bump

bump

I used to shit on them until I learned Bill has a tonne of people here working for him.