You MotherFuckers! How can you Fucking watch this video and not have empathy and feel emotional for your fellow Fucking...

You MotherFuckers! How can you Fucking watch this video and not have empathy and feel emotional for your fellow Fucking Americans that get terrorized by police? Where is your Fucking hearts!

youtube.com/watch?v=coryt8IZ-DE

You Motherfuckers are just like Zarm from Captain Planet and where he told Ma-Ti to fight him using his power of heart, but Ma-Ti told him he done didn't have no Fucking heart!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/10/isis-tricked-victims-into-appearing-calm-with-beheading-rehearsals
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>black parents

Maybe if they were actually doing their job, this whole mess with the police could've been avoided.

You ain't gots no responsives for this do you? Come correct MotherFuckers if you is it? Come Fucking correct! Let's dice.

>black parents

Kek, thanks for the laugh op

niggers are so lazy the demand free empathy now.
get lost, bobo.

Fuck off Finland. What do you Fucking know about empathy!? Go Fucking jerk off to Star Trek!

better yet i'll jerk off on your white trash whore mother's face.

>"this is something we train at home"
>constantly keeps looking at some written down sentences

how's it going, loser?
how many dicks did you suck today?
gay boy

>50% of murderers
>39% of violent criminals(excluding-homicide)
>30% of people killed by police
>"over-represented"

I can tell by the random use of capitals and unintelligent writing that an ooga booga made this post. Go to Africa and then see if you feel the same way about muh oppression from whitey when you come back.

Gå å lägg dig, Pekka

Just coming to this thread to remind everyone that Captain Planet is kike propaganda.

>Muh skin colour
Well if you did not have niggers fucking about and causing a large proportion of crimes then maybe the sterotype would go away.

>Muh doing nothing in the mall
While his homie robbed a joint and he was acting as the decoy nigger. Shit they all look the same they gotta check it out a crime was most likely commited and you look enough like him to be grabbed.

>Muh bumper hanging off
I bet it was on the road scraping along with sparks and being a general hazard despite being told about it before.

>Muh break light
She got pulled over and got told to take it to a garage to check it out, big deal.

>Muh grabbed me/taze me
Nigger always doing shit, listen to the police and be polite and stop doing shit that get you tazed and the girl looks like a gremlin when she cries.

>Black parents
At least one grandmother there because they either locked up or just not around and if they teach there children that shit then whats the problem?

My parents always told me to respect the police and be calm about it and not act out, then again wont get shot over here but i would think it would a basic thing for parents then again they are black and what parents is the main problem.

I hate niggers so fucking much why do I have to be part of this 80 IQ race of fucking subhuman animals

how's living with blacks and arabs, faggot?

It is horrible and dangerous.

yeah? make out with them and they'll leave you alone.

Fuck off, nigger

Realizing your race's problem makes you better than all of them, leafbro

what i meant to say was make out with their dicks in your mouth and ass.

Easily, considering I don't respect you enough to bother watching the video. You don't respect this country, so we don't want you here. Get out.

All the weak and gullible idiots in the comment section. Sad.

im white and have been harassed by police more times than blacks, i just treat them with respect and they let me off with a warning other than chimping out like a retard

Posted a good reply to this videos idiocy. Waiting for the butthurt to roll in. Everyone should be spaming the comments of this shit

More whites die by police shootings than blacks. You're not oppressed, just mentally handicapped.

how many teenage black girls, or really black women in general have been shot by the police?

Why are they putting women into this? Aren't all the "victims" of these shootings men? Minus that crazy bitch with shotgun

It's the truth. Blacks have always been a target by the police force.

The Irish used to not be considered "white", so they had a chip on their shoulder about it. To prove they were white the Irish became super racist against blacks and others.

The police used to be made up of a lot of Irish men. That's where the slang term "paddy wagon" comes from.

The reason the police used to be so racist is because they were a bunch of stupid Irish fucks.

These days it's less the Irish and more the Italians doing it. You see all these bad cops with Italian last names.

They are fucking up their children.
Their children are biased towards the police because of this shit.

I don't give a fuck about non-white Americans.

I don't give a fuck about most white Americans.

I got slammed on the hood of a police car for doing nothing.

I've been handcuffed and thrown into the back of the car by some hyped up young cop.

When a cop approaches me I always show my hands are empty.

If I have to reach in my pockets or back into the car I ask them first.

Oh, and I am white but I don't get to fall back on skin color as my scapegoat.

Fucking man up pussies, shut the fuck up and teach your kids to not be little shits.

>5 minute video
Cooperate with police, don't resist arrest
Why do they need a 5 minute video to explain this?

Cause they need to show tears of emotions so next time you'll be relaxed when you get on the knock out game.
Its like the scam ISIS used on the journalists when they cut off their heads.

theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/10/isis-tricked-victims-into-appearing-calm-with-beheading-rehearsals

mods cmon...

The police target high crime areas.

Even in poor white communities they do this. You can't stop crimes that aren't happening.

Firefighters target buildings on fire.

Damn I feel so sorry for these people I don't know that could easily be bullshitting for money/fame/political gain.

My friend and I were sitting in my car and had 2 cops pull up on us, came out guns drawn and dragged us out of the car and threw us on the ground.

We were waiting for the mail to be delivered to his former house because his ex-wife was using his mail as some sort of power-grab. Turns out there had just been a series of burglaries in the neighborhood we were waiting in.

My point is, if you look or act suspicious the cops are probably going to scope you out. Teaching your kids that they are victims and should be frightened when cops are around just increases the likelihood that they'll act retarded when they see a cop.

So dramatic.
Basically just telling your kids how to act in the presence of police.
About time black parents.
Why were black parents so weak this area of parenting before?

Sorry, faggot. I don't feel emotion for non-whites because they aren't human.

Hey, my parents also taught me not to fuck about with police.

i laugh at this pic but its ultimately why i can't get motivated to do anything for long

I see you as more as a brother than cuck Americans anyday.