Are Somalis really that bad?

Are Somalis really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/so-somalia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And ugly?

Yes. they come to my country and start gangs wherever they go.

If you can give me an example of Canadians going to other countries and starting gangs, I'm all ears.

But until them, fuck them, get them out of Canada.

Nobody wants to guard Ayshah, shes too explosive.

You're supposed to look at immigration through the prism of identity politics which is the one time marxists don't.
Many muslims are pretty cool guys individually but as a society they suck and you can't fix it.

I'm somali and white girls love our dicks. Stay mad white boy.

>not even remotely close to dunking
even other Africans see them as worthless

They let her off easy because she was a girl. Had that been a nigga, he would've got bumped going down the court like that.

I used to play basketball with niggers, they are physical to the point where it's almost a fight.

I mean shit I hate rapefugees as much as the next guy but a girl in a fucking robe and hijab and shitty shoes doing that is actually somewhat impressive

Worse. Truly scum of the Earth.

>If you can give me an example of Canadians going to other countries and starting gangs,

Michigan is pretty much a canadian liberal state

Nice

99% of the somalis ruin the reputation for the rest of them.

Yes, in Minnesota they're awful, violent, and cause problems, use benefits, public housing, etc. In Nebraska the ones there do the same thing, in Canada the ones there do the same thing, in Sweden the ones there probably do the same thing, etc. No wonder a country full of them is a despicable hellhole.

Not only did everyone orchestrate that to purposely get out of her way, but she took too many steps when going for her layup.

Yes, even regular niggers are disgusted by them

Yes they are cancerous subhumans. They need to all be killed including women and children.

theyre also fucking up lewiston, maine

Somalian girls can be fuggin cute

I knew you were lying when you were able to read and write a comment.

Somalians are shit even in Somalia. The only time they didn't cause trouble was when they were kept in line by either Communist dictator Siad Barre or colonialism.

Is Mike pence Somali

Their vaginas are mutilated something like 95% have had female genital mutilation

That's what the average white person's face looks like except his skin happens to be brown

WHYYYYYY AREEEEEE THEYYYYYYYY
INNNNN MYYYYY COUNTTTTRRRRRRRYYYYYYY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Xaliimos busting that ass on the court

That's because their towels cover up their massive foreheads

>Nebraska
>Minnesota
>Maine

WHY OF ALL PLACES DO THEY PUT THEM HERE
FUCK FUCK FUCK I HATE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH THEY'RE ALL SO FUCKING DUMB AND VIOLENT

Wew, real shocker there, Somalians go to a place and it goes to hell
Not really, the rate of them being attractive is lower than it is for normal white girls, what's even the point? All of the cutest ones are mixed anyway. Even Mestizas blow them out of the water.

> WHY OF ALL PLACES DO THEY PUT THEM HERE
Because blacks and Hispanics/Mestizos would probably get fed up with their bullshit if they were in the same area and try to cleanse/remove them and crime would go up dramatically. White people just deal with them cause they're pussies.

Somalis aren't as bad as everyone makes them out to be, and neither are refugees.

All niggers are

What do you get out of this?

diversity, user

Back to the Mog

Yes.
T. Minneapolis Education System

Somali are some of the worst immigrants you can take in, they commit crime at a higher rate than the majority of other niggers, their women are also obsessed with white men.

There's a apartment complex near me that was housing Somalians, it had over 100,000 dollars worth of damage.

They also can't drive, and the court house just hands them drivers license without even doing a proper test. Almost every day I see some somalian recklessly driving, disobeying laws. Police officers are told to hold back on them also.

Their work ethic is very poor, they don't work hard, and there is a problem with them shitting all over, and this is at a meat packing plant. Eventually they got to get breaks to go pray, which in turn pissed off the other non muslims, and they had to turn storage rooms into praying rooms.

Also they bought a building downtown and turned it into a Mosque. The city did not like that because it was in a commercial area for businesses a city ordinance, and it's just bad business for Somalians to loiter downtown and take up parking spots in the end the feds got involved and overturned it, allowed the Mosque to be there. Also can't have new bars nearby because they aren't grandfathered in, you can't sell alcohol when a mosque is nearby apparently.

They really smell, I hate going to the post office because it is strong with their smell.

> their women are also obsessed with white men
Well I can't blame them considering what the men are like. I remember a story from a couple of years ago, one of my friends from a town in Nebraska was telling me that Somalians in this town would go into the back areas of the Wal-Mart, just squat down, and take a shit in aisles.

yes

Th-thanks

They have about the same IQ as a retarded person on average and are not fit to live in a first world country.

below the maximum threshold for mental retardation on average in their country actually. Average is 68 and the cutoff for retardation is 70.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/so-somalia

HAHAHAHA how can Somalis be so bad when they made one of the best movies known to man "Black Hawk Down" you guys should check it out

TRAVELING

I love Finposters

They are pretty shit desu. Though if I had to pick the worst people that exist in the world it would be easily gypsies ("our" gypsies are shit and the ones that come from romania/hungary are even more shit).

The worst of the worst

That's probably a faggot nigger boy dressed like a Muslim woman.

Watcha doing there Sha-nay-nay.

for real? Even in your rich hellhole they are still assholes?

Speaking as a Swede:

No.

They're worse.

Name a shittier country

>Somali
>Literate

Pick one.

They are a fucking pestilence. The three worst races are ranked thusly:

1. Somalis - some of the women (Iman, Ayaan Hirsi Ali) are okay and look quite European and intelligent. But the men are untermensch. Bizarre looking rodents. Avg iq is 60 - i.e. Retarded. They are the worst of blacks and Arabs combined into one ultimate cunt race.

2. Pakis - rapist scum (like Somalis apart from they're more intelligent and thus organise more sophisticated rape gangs - see Rotheram).

3. Haitans - imagine the worst Africans (bar Somalis) and chuck a bit of voodoo into the mic and wham you have Haiti. Should be turned into glass.

They are lazy as fuck, most of them are so low IQ that training them to do basic labor jobs is near impossible. Had 6 sent to my work as temp day laborers... only one made it the entire day, and I think it was only because he couldn't find the exit.

It doesn't matter? It's not my fault their country is a shithole and I shouldn't have to pay for it.

On the plus side the men are extremely skinny and pose no physical threat. I reckon I could comfortably take out 5 Somalis on my own. (We don't have guns in England). Obvs if they had knives - which some of them do - I'd be dead. But in a fight me vs. 5 Somalis i'm backing me.

This guy obviously has had a face injury. Don't be dumb.

This is true. Although didn't bill Clinton advocate moving tons of Syrians into Detroit. Now that I do want to see. The blacks there would eat them for fucking dinner.

>TRAVELING
This

Thanks Satan

Gypsies are angels compared to Somalis. All gypsys do is steal and create mess. They're not rodent like sub human rapists without empathy like Somalis. I've actually got to know a few Roma gypsies before in my time working abroad in the Mediterranean. They were theifs and expert pick pockets but ok once u get to know em

Haha, what a goofy looking game ! Reminds me of Chaos in The Windy City starring M. Jordan

Yes.

There are already tons of arabs in detroit metro. They don't do too bad. The biggest "happening" in dearborn (the big arab town) was some dumb white libertarians trying to open carry in the police station

Go to Minnesota and see for yourself.

I had a contract there for a year near the Twin Cities. Holy shit man, they are worst than subhumans.

>intentional shoulder blocks you when walking past you at gas station and or in any other stores
>Chimp out when you tell them to calm down or quite down
>always harass every store clerk
>always smell and missing teeth
>they're always arguing about something
>driving Hyundai's
>kebab
>always broke
>never wear socks
>always travel in packs
>no sense of pride or self decency
>destroys own property

They're are animal that deserve to be put down

like any other nation they are great where they belong and that is somalia and nowhere else

Arabs that have immigrated to the US are very different to the predominantly North Africans (posing as Syrians) and some Syrians that are going on rape sprees in Germany and Sweden.

Nothing wrong with this. They are just taking advantage of retards

Even in the comments people wish they could do what they are doing lmao

I can't think of anything worse than a nigger that's also a Muslim.

Yes because he'd look like Brad Pittbull without that horrific facial injury, wouldn't he, Pierré?

This. Somalis are like zombies. They're so low IQ it's ridiculous. Also have you ever noticed how none of them are normal sized? They're either anorexic and tall or obese. Fucking pathetic race of people. Tired of hearing about this board going on about DA JOOZ.

Fuck that. Gas somalis now.

Go spend a week and Somalia and find out for yourself.

Somalis are pirate criminals
Ask Sweden

you tell me

fucking horrible if they commit that horrible of a traveling foul

Travelling.

It's also funny that Somalis disprove race theories. They have actually almost nothing to do with West Africans (where "niggers" come from) genetically and are mixed almost half with a West Eurasian admixture

And this is the result, loooooool

Disgusting smelly shitskins

yes
It's niggers with arab culture, an artificial nation that was created by the sultan of oman to facilitate slave trade.
It can't get any worse (well it could if they were kikes)

2 and 5 without doubt
would make me diamonds if she had the hijab on
while im spanking that tight somali ass

ur not that bad sweden, post more local cuties

Well he doesn't look bad on the other side of his face, I'm sure there are girls out there who'd find him handsome.

I can confirm. I live in Minneapolis, actually. Right in the heart of the city. Somalis are fucking annoying. They smell bad, they can't speak English worth a damn, they are generally obnoxious when out in public. The old men will go up to women and tell them to put on veils. The walk around in gangs in the cities and really fuck people up. The men and the women are terrible drivers, and you know just KNOW that it is a somali in a minivan, driving in the left lane, that is causing the slowness or cutting you off. They brush their teeth with sticks and use sand instead of paper, and eat foul-smelling food.

SVERIGE JA!!!!

>post more local cuties

>they made

Why do they have those ayy lmao heads?

>t. never been in a fight

aliens fucked them, thats why they dont look like other Africans

I honestly think it is from malnutrition in Somalia

That's just their Eurasian master race genetics

Fun Fact: Craniometric tests in Somalis places them very close to Meds and North Africans

Bet ya'll feel really dumb about your racism now don't ya? Be proud of your racial brethren

sweet jesus , she is hot af
do any swedes fuck these girls?
or is it just exyu diaspora thats man enough to fuck these black gazelles

because Yakub the big headed scientist isn't just a WE WUZ story made up by deluded black nationalists

theyre harmless on their own, absent outside influence they never would have invented boats or planes and would therefore not be troubling us at all

that's traveling right?

>do any swedes fuck these girls?
some normies do
but i think the girls keep it on the down low, dont want mom and dad to find out
but also i think most Swedish guys arent interested, im pretty sure im in the small minority when i like those girls more than Swedish girls

damn it sweeden stop being retarded. obviously aliens fucked them but alliens dont make babies with humans by fucking them. somalis are just intergalactic fuck sluts and the earth is a truck stop

because they are like 1/4 lightbulb

White people and countries are retarded cucks, what's new?
Still not as attractive as Swedish women anyway.
Kikes are at least intelligent and accomplished and don't commit crime, hygenic, etc.