This really limes my coconut...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>feminist headlines that day will read
>INEQUALITY STRIKES AGAIN: WOMEN GET FIRED FOR TOTALLY LEGAL STRIKE

what adult would take part in such a childish thing

this is going to go so badly for them

> nothing changes on march 8th, nobody notices their absence.

but what about the strippers and prostitutes op?

we should keep this going... "A week without a tranny"... "A month without a Muslim"... slowly build up to "A lifetime without illegals" and have Trump then begin the mass deportations

A dumb bitch who has a husband that can't control her.

Didn't the "day without inmigrants" go by without anybody noticing and some of them getting fired for not going to work?

Also:
>"A Day Without A Woman"
>men become mildly inconvenienced

More like "men become focused, work freely and without annoying and useless distractions"

>companies see massive spikes in productivity
>fire women who take off for no good reason
>don't even have to replace them

Losers looking to try and get away with something.

A Day without whites.
*shuts down US government*
*shuts down law enforcement*
*shuts down gun shops*
*shuts down all major cities*

the list goes on, if the rest of whites become uncucked.

That is actually a good idea. Astroturf organize rallies for illegal immigrants and invite ICE to the party.

>Didn't the "day without inmigrants" go by without anybody noticing

I live in Los Angeles and I didn't even know that happened until I heard it on the news.

>tfw women in first world countries have pretty much everything better than men, including general life happiness, life expectancy, stress and anxiety rates, and STILL they have to complain and make EVERYTHING about them even though the reason they have better everything is because MEN gave it to them

Like holy fuck, this is literal insanity. The only thing worse are the men that back this sort of BS. I really wish A Day Without A Man was a thing, then they'd really see the difference, supposedly. In reality they'd just complain and say it's unfair that their work absence affected the world

Democrats are SO trying to steal the women vote. All the minorities in the country combined aren't enough, so the last identity they need is women.

>productivity surges

a day without heroin in rural america
imagine the pain and suffering of the trump voters

We should organize a day with out white people if we want to see shit really grind to a halt.

>A week without cucks
when?

>A day without women
Department store lines are a little longer for the day

>A day without men
Russia invades the US

>Day without spics
>A bunch of spics get fired
>Day without women
Kek.

holy fuck i chortled

a day without illegal immigrants doing the dirty work
the country is literally paralyzed and covered in garbage

Genius

How did the day without illegals go? Anyone butthurt they're not that integral yet?

I literally didnt even notice

Not memeing or anything, there was a "day without immigrants"? When was it?

I'd get back-to-back promotions and a 200% pay rise if they got rid of all the women in my department

More like a day with no car accidents

I'd love a No Men day, but that would LITERALLY send us to a grinding fucking halt

>when you have to pretend it wasn't the most fun and productive day you've ever had at work

>Did you miss us, user?
>*poker face*

how about day without Jews?

I'm getting real sick of this shit, just wish we'd have a beta revolution and put these cunts back in their place already.

And by beta I mean men that uphold civilisation through their work and values, not NEETS or degenerate, piggybacking alpha scum.

women

Roads are clear. People at work are more productive, drinking after work is relaxing. Can leave a little mess and not get dirty looks. It'll be like heaven without God.

But how can Huff post make stories when 90% of their offices are empty?

you know what, maybe Americans built the most powerful country in the world, maybe Americans made alot of the most important inventions in history, but the way they let the jews took over their country like this makes it really hard for me to respect them

> A day without women
Well fuck me I'm going to have to bring lunch to work.

Let's have a day without white men. All white men stay home for one day. Stay in bed, lay on the couch...

this

They deserve death, each and every single one of them.

You better get to working those poles user.

Don't talk about your mother like that, she's providing you with internet connection

In that case why respect anyone?
Everywhere on God's green Earth is run by unrespectable morons. Pray for someone great to come along.

underrated

I love u polen

R A R E
A
R
E

>No women drivers

I'm all for it. Make it happen so they can see just how better things are.

>"A Day Without A Woman"
This is a comedy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata

One that has been cradled by the government for the entire life

Expect every female government worker to be out there moaning

This doesn't sound very trans inclusive. Transwomen are women too.

Its a fact. Those days without women at the office are golden.

lol I can't wait for the same thing that happened during the immigration rally

>canada
>going a day without immigration
keep dreaming canuck

CNN helping organise protests now.

That's cool and not bias at all

>A dumb bitch who is single and in her fourties working a paper pushing government job that she can barely do
ftfy

>day without women
OH NO BUT WHO'S GOING TO---
I've got nothing.
Take the day off. Take the week off. Take your entire lives off. There's nothing you can do that robots don't already do.

Because LA as a wholw supports immigrants. It was only if you were in an area that you felt wanted to gas you. Case and point: most tech companies did not lose much steam. In texas for example it was a much bigger deal

sweet proxy m8

Yeah, the guys trying to lock down the border where the heroin is coming into the country are the ones doing all the heroin. I really hope you didn't get paid for that sorry excuse for a shill you fucking faggot.

I don't into proxy

It should be called what it really is...

A day without LIBERAL women.

>it's going to be the best day since election night.

Can't CNN at least try to pretend to be a news organization? This literally reads like an advertisement. Jesus.

this widens the gender pay gap.

When do we get to have "A lifetime without niggers and beaners?"

TO ALL YOU ANONS TALKING ABOUT A DAY WITHOUT WHITE MEN

nigger we are at 41% of working age white men not in the workforce.... you think your alone? hell no dude we have been in general strike for like 10 years. can't you tell yet? everything is fucking falling apart. bridges, roads, infrastructure, technology, medical advancements, economy... pretty much everything. now i know that some shitskin, woman or jew will pop up here and say '''well we have smartphones or x'''' to which i say that look at the pace of new tech and developments and how they have all but ceased. we used to invent and create new shit constantly. now that shit is coming at a trickle. anyway, the moral of the story is that we ARE on strike and also shitskins(with the exception of asians), women and kikes cannot develop, maintain, or expand a FUNCTIONING ''''''civilization'''''''' it's that simple. WE ARE WAY BETTER OFF WITHOUT THEM (except for the wombs of white women we still need those.... for now)

>A day without a woman

I don't know of one illegal working in the field of sanitation. Union jobs don't hire illegals. In fact, what I do see are illegals throwing trash out of their the windows of cars constantly, since their home nation doesn't give a fuck about trash laying about.

>a day without women
Why can't this be every day?

It will be great finally seeing which of the secretary staff has been hiding her power level from the other hysterical bitches. This will just assist in my quest for a better mate.

why do jews want to put the sexes in trouble with each other?

Didn't see shit captain.

I wonder how many of them are going to get fired for not showing up to work.

This is what we call "female privilege." There will be no noticeable effect except for a lot of women losing their jobs. pic related

Well fuck who's going to make me my sandwiches!?

hahahahaha, that was a hearty kek

LOL

10/10

I work in a small MEP systems engineering office. We have one female employee out of 13 total. I'm curious if she'll participate, so if anything this is a chance to learn if she's redpilled at all.

Divide and conquer has always been the (((elites))) strategy to subjugate the masses

For what it's worth I find your flag aesthetic, pokeball.