When did you realize the the 90s were a shit decade rife with racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, transmisogyny...

When did you realize the the 90s were a shit decade rife with racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, transmisogyny, and discrimination against PoC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzhrCg9To14
youtube.com/watch?v=alPQgx7SGms
youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8
youtube.com/watch?v=b-TtfMLGnok
youtube.com/watch?v=cI-bZrYOpQE
youtube.com/watch?v=Xhno9sBWI88
youtube.com/watch?v=9rcIJIWqYmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can be said about any time period until now...
These retards get offended at anything.

I wish, it was more lighter version of the SJW shit that we have now.

So, that thing went from being normal in the 90s, to becoming a hysterical SJW.

Yeah it was a great time to be alive but still not as great as the 50's

Name three (3) movies that do this.

Yeah. People seem to be under the bizarre impression that people weren't politically correct in the 90s.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzhrCg9To14

Triple 14 confirms it

/thread

>and discrimination against PoC
Err 90s movie were like a contest of how much token negroes producer can shove on the supporting roles.

Yeah, the 90s were horrible
We need to go back to the 50s

For you, Sup Forums.

The Sad Part of this whole thread is that the girl in OP's Pic has Very common Leftist features and facial expressions. I want to know why Leftists are almost always ugly and snarky. Have you ever met a leftist guy on a video game? It's like this really weird snarky attitude and they all have the same voice tones and raise the pitch of their voice at the end of every sentence like it's a question. What is with that?
Why do they piss me off so badly, It's like I have a deep hatred for them not because of their beliefs, but because of the appearance and mannerisms.

It was kinda obnoxious, like black funny sidekick, black hardcore guy, black buddy police officer and so on.

youtube.com/watch?v=alPQgx7SGms I personally loved that scene desu.

Ace Ventura?

They've been doing that since the 80s.
Every cartoon and almost every action hero had a black guy shoehorned into it. Even in the 70s, they started having the stereotypical black police chief.

The 90's was the decade that made it okay to be gay. These "offended by everything" millenials need to shut the fuck up and sit in a corner some where.

Yeah, why do you think we miss it?

>In 1991 this was satire:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8

When I read shit like this, I want Islam to conquer, just to get rid of you cocksuckers.
But then again, rather cocksucking idiots, than sandniggers all over the fucking place.

I've started up drawing seriously in the last two months. I've always sketched and made halfhearted attempts but really started on the fundamentals this time, I've drawn thousands of faces/heads to get it right. I would never dream of showing off what I've drawn so far.

Meanwhile this bitch is willingly showing people this filth.

I love how the author (male) is so spineless that they didn't even dare to name it as Ace Ventura.

what an atrocious art style

>when she sees it's cut

>she

It's tumblr style. They make a point out of drawing things as ugly as possible.

I ain't saving that shit, nigga.

When did you realize you're a pathetic piece of shit little faggot? I loved the 90's, fuck you fag boy.

Who taught them to speak like this? It's an accent, it takes heavy exposure to take in an accent. I live in Boston and I don't have the accent, even though I know lots of people who do. How do they learn such a specific accent throughout the whole country, and even world?

there is so much they would NEVER get away with today

youtube.com/watch?v=b-TtfMLGnok

pretty funny because in my opinion the 90's were the LEAST racist decade of the last 10 decades

it was absoloutely frowned upon to even talk about certain skin colours until these fucking judith butler sect became mainstream with their "le white peeple"

That's how they are as human beings, naturally, then they grow up being made fun of and never having sex, they form low self esteem and the left provides them with supposed "moral authority" which means (in their minds) that they are actually the elite, and can then be smug because "finally i have power."

We all know they're faggot pussies that got bullied because theyre at the bottom of the mental and physical hierarchy humans naturally form.

>the same voice tones and raise the pitch of their voice at the end of every sentence like it's a question.
I've noticed this when listening to Americans under 30 talk. It's like they've wiped out any trace of their regional dialect, and adopted a light version of the valley girl accent.
It seems to have become the new standard American dialect.
Even people from Texas talk like this, at least online.

Lol the irony of OP's pic is its not that there was more "racism/sexism/ism/ism/ismbbq".

It's that people are so fucking sensitive and searching for this stuff.

>Name three (3) movies that do this.

The Last Boyscout
White Men Can't Jump
Varsity Blues

Really any movie in the 90s featuring jocks treating women like objects, casual racism, violence, calling other men fags, and shallow female characters who's role in the film is to get fucked a lot and who give blowjobs to men who don't love them. Token strip club scenes are also a common theme in these films. It triggers the fuck out of SJWs.

A lot of the 90s teen movies like "Clueless" and "She's all that" also tend to upset them as they portray attractive young white women doing white things and enjoying the benefits of bing lewd and sexy.

Aging "socially aware" women may have enjoyed these movies when they were 12-14 years old in the 90s and now they look back in horror.

I know what you mean
youtube.com/watch?v=cI-bZrYOpQE
I've heard it here, this guy seems like that absoloute professor, but talks like some sort of modern art critic

>racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, transmisogyny, and discrimination against PoC?

Sounds perfect.

Nobody complained back then because people weren't narcissistic pussies who cried online about every perceived slight.

People had spines, and the "victims" you refer to were too stupid to use the internet.

Source: I was wiring up T1's and ISDN's to fledgling ISPs in the early 90s when most traffic was still USENet. It was all white people, and it was fucking awesome.

Minorities are too stupid to configure WINSOCK and static IPs so we were safe from them for years.

It's only when it got easy to use that we now have to suffer their whining and idiocy.

"I found out that the stuff I used to like and identify with were bad after I was indoctrinated by something newer that I like and identify with"

I wonder if these people really believe that the beliefs they hold are their own.

I have almost no bad memories of the 90s

Good point. I wonder if devices didn't come with internet enabled but still available how different things might be today.

you know what i think the problem is? Because people aren't working anymore like they used to

you know 20 years before, people had jobs, just like the special snowflake girly who came out of school being special snowflake for a short period of time, and then she became a nurse and the thing went away by itself because she could identify with her new role as a nurse

nowadays lots and lots of people don't have that kind of work anymore, and now they're all trying to identify themselves with any bullshit they come accross
be it "Black" or "gay" or whatever

desu the 90s were also pretty degenerate

>Nobody complained back then because people weren't narcissistic pussies who cried online about every perceived slight.
This is mostly a myth. It wasn't as bad as it's been recently, but the 90s saw a huge rise in feminism and left-wing bullshit, after the relatively conservative 80s.
In fact, third wave feminism is a product of this era.

Granted, back then there were still traces of normality left in the media, so you occasionally saw feminism ridiculed by the mainstream media. But more often than not, feminism was portrayed as something positive.

At last I finally see

desu the 40s-50s were probably the least degenerate times recently

There were still women complaining about everything but they didn't have social media to spread "awareness" and lacked the legion of white night nu-males to rush to their support.

Bullshit, the 90's was the birthplace of the ultra-liberal PC culture.

If you really think what you're saying is true, then you did not experience the 90's.

If anyone has their doubt about this, just go watch PCU.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xhno9sBWI88

I can only speak from a popcultural perspective as I haven't lived in the US, but from what I can tell, sexuality and race seems to have been less of an issue in the 70s. If you watch the old Dean Martin roasts or The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson, they included all kinds of people, and made fun of them on equal terms. Gays, blacks, Jews, the Irish. They all seemed to get along just fine, and were less likely to be offended by jokes at their expense.

I mean, how homophobic American have been if Truman Capote was a regular on various talkshows, and frequently appeared with Johnny Cartson, Don Rickles and Dean Martin?

This. and went feminism actually got airtime it was either some kind of obnoxious stereotype 90% of the audience could laugh at or it was a character that you loved in spite of her politics, or it was a fun character you always loved who would bring up feminism when it suited her as a power play.

Holy shit did we avoid reading the writing on the walls.

>lacked the legion of white night nu-males to rush to their support.
There were plenty of them in the 70s, particularly at universities in the aftermath of the 60s. TV shows also started to bring up this bullshit, like every show made by Norman Lear. Meathead from All in the Family is a prime example. He's indistinguishable from a modern day SJW.

It's almost uncanny to watch.

It must also have started to become a problem in mainstream society, considering they made fun of feminism and female quotas in the Dirty Harry movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rcIJIWqYmo

That sign is disgusting! There's no apostrophe in whites.

>Blacks turning on the homo
It's so fucking accurate

I talked like this when I was a young adolescent.

My dad literally told me "stop talking like you're ending every sentence with a question mark"

Thanks dad.

Funny how they list all of the modern day victim groups, and even have euphemisms for them.

And people still think this is a new phenomenon.

You didn't think "Biege Power" was funny.

Not funny ha-ha.
More like funny-I'm-a-stupid-faggot.

I just watched a roast of Comedy Central and was incredibly offended at some of the a) mean b) offensive c) stereotypical mischaracterizations of the poor celebrity being roasted.

Have reported to the thought-po-po.

The irony is that without the political incorrectness Quentin Tarantino would not be a household name. But back in the day watching Reservoir Dogs or Pulp Fiction, the lines like "Acting like a bunch of niggers" or "dead nigger storage" jokes actually elevated the movie because the audience was like "fuck yeah, hes being subversive about everything"

Django was a great movie too, felt like a self aware poke at white racism and black revenge fantasy. Then Revenant almost seemed like it was an apology for his entire career.

2015 was the year everything began to fucking suck.

>Django was a great movie too, felt like a self aware poke at white racism and black revenge fantasy.
What on earth are you on about? His entire career has been about making anti-white revenge movies since the early 2000s. He's a complete left-wing cuck.

>2015 was the year everything began to fucking suck.
Fuck off. Seriously, fuck off.

the fuck is this even supposed to be?

I can't fathom the fact that there are people out there who live so far up in their own ass-holes who aren't religious fanatics.

Social justice and identity politics have more or less become a religion or a cult. In functions in the exact same manner, except there's no deity.

Nice Denver digits, dude!

All that in one movie? Please give title I must have missed this gem

They also use faith instead of facts.

perfect

Why do Tumblr make themselves look ugly in their OWN comics?

What the fuck is wrong with them?

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

I like when nature calls better

REEEEEEE RACIST BIGOT DRUMPFTARD SHUT UP!!!
Sup Forums BTFO Sup Forums BTOF Sup Forums BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Because they're ugly as shit, and rather than accepting it, they complain about "mainstream standards of beauty" and pretend that they're beautiful in their own way.
I mean, most of these people deliberately go out of their way to look as freakish and ugly as possible, and are massive attention whores, but in their own little insane cult, that's perfectly normal and worthy of praise.

>Spaniards forever clumped together with the shit show that is Mexico and South America

The 90s sucked for the opposite reason actually. Shit wasn't racist enough.

They didn't exactly have DNA statistics readily available back then, so they probably thought the Mexican shitskins were identical to Spaniards.

If liberal cartoonists want me to sympathize with them, they should start by DRAWING CHARACTERS THAT DON'T LOOK HORRENDOUSLY UGLY HOLY FUCK