IF YOU WERE RAISED BY A SINGLE MOM, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

single mothers have ruined society.
Prove me wrong!

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/crime-and-justice/report/the-real-root-causes-violent-crime-the-breakdown-marriage-family-and
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, thanks. You seem right.

Seems right to me desu

>raised by single mom
>she and dad divorced after she got preggers with someone else's kid
>two shitty older brothers
>living with those assholes for 11 years made me what i am today
>escaped her clutches at 18 and never looked back
>put myself through college
>great career
>got married, two children

its was a blessing and a curse

Basically every single parent kid I've known has grown up to be drains on society.

Yeah.

this, is like having a smoker parent, you can become a smoker or absolutely hate cigarrettes

Single mothers and their offspring must be sent to the ovens!

Nah, you're pretty spot on mate.

One of my biggest regrets in life Is not choosing to live with my dad when my parents split

>raised by single mum
>still at age 20 unemployed leech on society that has achieved nothing in life and is genetic dead-end virgin

Guess the reasoning checks out.

have you noticed that the left is always up in arms about the enviroment, BUT

they never say a word about hormonal pollution of the water caused by birth control pills, that is the most dangerous pollution, but since the degenerate whores cant keep their legs shut, they have to literally piss tons of hormones into the water.

Drink distilled!

look at those numbers!, nice!

remember to put salt into distilled water or it can be harmfull

>single mothers have ruined society
Just say niggers, you're not on reddit.

our food is saltier than anything. should i still add more?

also dayum. must be onto something. :P

>only child
>was mostly raised by grandparents
>or left alone at home
>mfw

Good thing I was raised by a baddass gookslayer veteran of WWII, Korea, and Vietnam and his demure southern belle trophy wife. I miss my fucking parents. If you're reading this go call your folks user. They won't be around forever and you'll miss them more than you'll be able to imagine when they're gone.

since distilled water has no salts in it, it produces an osmosis effect that can explode your cells

a little table salt, or salt substitute, potassium chloride, will do the trick

Seems legit

shit. thanks for the tip.

I'll start.

My cousin has 3 daughter with 3 different dads. I think they're all in prison.

They gon be fucked.

same here. he was a deadbeat loser she was a mentally ill schizo. living with her pretty much ruined my highshool days, and pretty much life.

mental people should not be allowed to breed.

They've sure as fuck ruined Black america at least.

I feel the exact same way, my mother was overprotective, too controlling, and sheltered me from everything.

iktfb

except i haven't got a waifu yet.

Whatever happened to him/her? Wasn't it recently in trouble with the law somehow?

Can't be done. Single mothers (and modern women in general) are societal cancer.

Don't know anything about it. Why would you even post here if you were two parent household master race??

Child of single mom here. I could have easily been society's dregs. Wife has similar background.

We've been together for 15 years now, have a 14 and 12 year old. Praise God every day we're in love and a stable nuclear family, much to the chagrin of everyone else in the rest of our extended families.

Literally all of them are failed marriages & failed parents. They hate the fuck out of us.

Stay on the righteous path brother.

XIR

XE is a XE!

Pretty much this. If you knocked up a ho and then run, you are the worst scum imaginable. I say these guys are round up and forcibly castrated while being forced to care for the kid.

The one thing people hate seeing is you doing better than them.

How could I deny the truth?

>Single moms ruined society
>Being raised by a single mom means you are the problem
>Single moms aren't the problem, tho

Uhh....

My mom did all she could to raise my siblings and I after my parents divorced and my father died, she went throught shitty jobs, went back to school to get a proper job and now has a great job, thanks to all her efforts I never lacked anything, and I hope to repay all the efforts she did for me one day.

>fell for the nuclear family meme
>not leaving to buy cigars
>not cheating
>not drinking to bankrupcy
>not having fun with random women
>not screaming and spitting at some bitch's face every night while your pathetic children listen before being thrown into daycare
>not forcing society to pay for the 3 kids you dropped in the world because you were too preoccupied to wear a condom

What's wrong with you?

Correct. It's not my fault I'm a failure; it's the fault of my whore mother who raised me. Not to mention my cuck of a father who let everyone walk all over him, just like me. I pray for death every day.

Yeah, but singles mothers make you the problem.

But it was still her decision to have the kid.

When a guy and a gal hook up for sex, the guy is just thinking about having a night of fun; not becoming a father. Then the gal goes and gets pregnant and demands him to stay with her, and/or make him pay Child Support.

Then when the kid comes out, well the only reason the kid's mother cares about him/her is because of a paycheck, or as some other pawn to be used against the father.

and yet here you are

What if you were raised by a single dad?

This is why Brazil is full of monkeys.

I'm a failure I have no excuse.

maybe reach out to your local isis recruiter?

My father died, so we didn't really had a choice.

I'd say yes on the grounds that single mothers are just a symptom of the welfare state giving incentive to become single mothers for economic gains.l which is the larger root problem

heritage.org/crime-and-justice/report/the-real-root-causes-violent-crime-the-breakdown-marriage-family-and

Is there a fix?
Whoever figures out how to fix men raised by single moms with a pill or with a certain treatment would save the world.

you're not funny you know

>tfw raised by a single father
the most redpilled you will ever get

I feel you, almost same story here. If only I managed to do something to better myself. I'm still trying though.

Did you cum in mum?

Correct!

The only way to save these kids is military service...

>live with a single mother
>finally official divorce
>choose between dad and mom
>pick dad
>dad leaves to work abroad
>stuck with grandparents
>mom goes to live somewhere else

Raised by grandparents is even worse than living with a single mother.

It's not the single mother, it's the lack of a stable father figure.

Why do you think nogs have so many problems

What do you consider someone who was raised by their mom for about 11 years, then given back to his father?

>tfw raised by the internet and video games

Damn Jonah Hill was always so creepy looking.

>nogs
:')

>female/non-white children of single mothers end up going full progressive retard
>white male children of single mothers end up being alt-right cucks
Your post checks out, OP.

The only pill that can lead to their recovery is called The Red Pill, and they have to want to take it and fix up society.

There is no passive fix for this.

Fuck him he's faggot, contact your local French military recruiter though. They'll whip you back into shape despite frog stereotypes.

>father died from brain tumor
>cool stepfather died from heart attack
>I am the problem
[spoiler]t-thanks...[/spoiler]

That means single motherhood is an unnatural concept, which means society makes it hard to have two parents now, which means it's the Jews' fault.

>dad committed suicide when i was about 6 (never knew the man so it doesn't matter)
>sister's father died of cancer when she was 5
>brother's father was an alcoholic/druggie that only stuck around for about a year
>mother died when I was 18

My mother didn't have very good taste in men.

Yes, & that comment shows why

You should go and see the fathers that do live in those horrible neighborhoods; they ain't shit.

I agree, I was raised by a single mom and I'm antisocial garbage

Single mothers are a symptom of societal degeneration, not the cause. You should really be blaming the jews and their sycophants (leftists) for propogating things like feminism, mysogeny, "proud independent woman", etc

I was raised by a single mum and was valedictorian and am easily in the top 1 percent of wealth for people my age

LITERALLY lmaoing at everyone on this board

What if my dad died? My mom worked her way to the top and became a high level controller. All the while raised me and I was a little spoiled shit.

Your mom was a tough broad then huh

Taking no shit from anyone

>visa overstay mom
>salvadoran commie refugee dad
>okay childhood
>suburb kid
>divorce when im 14
>life slowly falls apart
>pass classes but not really as good as i know i am
>pass hs
>get entry level job, 14$/hr pretty good monet for an 18yo
>smoked weed since 15
>fucked me up
>mom was pretty crazy
>teeter tottering between mediocre life and not too bad life
>planning to go to trade school for HVAC once i get converted to full permanent position

Blessing and a curse. Put me through a lot of shit which wasn't great, lots of resentment and family issues. Things are getting better tho. I wish i had never smoked weed, and i bet anything id be in a 4 year uni if my parents had stayed together. I never cried about it because i knew they just couldn't be together, but i did get redpilled af knowing kids are WAY WAY better when raised by both parents. Most of my friends come from single moms and arent full degenerate criminals but we're not exactly uni or state college material either.

If mom were an actual widow, and she was family oriented, then I consider that the sole exception; at least off the top of my head.

No actually

>mum is a 9/10, 6', incredibly gifted etc
>dated someone way, way below her league who clearly wasn't right for her
>he was aggressive towards her, they split when I was 4
>mum still is kind of scared of my dad

>Not to mention my cuck of a father who let everyone walk all over him
Oh God, can relate.

Single mothers are universally shit. My mother sent me to catholic school in seventh grade because she felt threatened by girls in 6th grade starting to wear makeup. When I finally got back to real middle school in 8th grade most of my friends had made new friends and I was mostly socially isolated during highschool.

Just last summer I decided I was going to work hard in order to buy a cheap used car and she started getting extremely bitchy about it for some reason- the idea of me working to buy myself a car offended her somehow. So she got my grandfather to give me his car.

Of course the thing here is that she then gave the spare key to the car to my younger brother and he proceeded to drive it all the time because even though my grandfather SPECIFICALLY GAVE IT TO ME she said "oh well I'm paying for the insurance and the title is in my name so it's mine".

Her only redeeming quality is that she makes 100,000 dollars a year so I live a nice middle class life but holy fuck if she was poor I'd be utterly screwed.

Single mothers are the single greatest cancer on earth.

It's what really ruined me; no father figure at any point in my life.

Same here down to the detail. My dad is a passive aggresive loser and my mom is crazy and abusive. I deal with it because my dad lives in Chicago and I'd rather live in beaner Houston than nigger Chicago.

Statistically something like six times better off

Hey! I was raised by a single mother and..
..you're right.
God it's a miracle I'm not out killing cats for fun.

>all the single parent failures itt
explains a lot

It's like we're all the same person

>What if you were raised by a single dad?

I was raised by a single dad.
(oldest of three he raised alone)

In that fine tradition, I raised my son and daughter alone.

They however, broke the chain and stayed married for their children.

Women, and especially single mothers, have pretty much helped to destroy our society by filling our nation with limp-wristed beta pussies.

Then it has to be the propaganda and education systems of the country making people the way they are.

>muh dick

That doesn't justify a guy running and abandoning both the mom and kid. If you act like a degenerate then you deal with the consequences, guy and girl.

This is true.

>being raised by a woman, converts you into a woman.

The biggest faggots and pansy asses are all raised by single moms.

So why then can't we let the girl deal with the consequences of being a degenerate? She had the kid when she could have used one of 31 different flavors of birth control. Did she? No.

Whether or not the man wants the kid, it is still her body, and she can decide to have that child. So it doesn't matter what dad says here, despite the kid in her being (likely) of his own blood.

Then if dad gets put in child support, he has to keep paying it, or else he goes to jail. There is no other debt one can get into where you'll get jailed for not paying it.

So where is mom suffering the consequences? Her body; her choice, right? Except even though she chose terribly, she's still protected from the consequences of her choices; while the man has to pay for them when he didn't want the kid in the first place? Why not run off? She made the choice to have the kid without his permission. So why should dad be around, when his say doesn't matter?

>dad was an alcoholic artist
>mom was always at work
>had to find out for myself what's right and what's wrong as a kid
>learned empathy after hitting my younger friend on the head with a hammer, using him for target practice when hitting a football, torturing my pet rat, shooting birds with a sling shot, etc.
>20 years later, these memories still haunt me
>turned out to be a complete sociopath, but very intelligent
>good at pretending to be normal, but sometimes let myself slip

Today is my grandmother's 80th birthday. A bunch of her relatives came to see her all the way from Russia, made toasts and shit. She's been with my grandpa for almost 60 years.

It did not feel good at all when I thought that I will never have people love me like that.

hurting things weaker than you.

I will fucking devour your soul

>tfw mum and dad are getting a divorce after 30 years of marriage and now I'll be one of those people I used to mock who has a single mum

Not good times desu

I don't know. I'm only 3/8ths black so i'm fairly aryan

>3/8ths black so i'm fairly aryan

>doesn't know about the 'one drop' rule.