Lesbian Falls in Love with a man

As a gay man I have never fallen in love with a woman. I don't know why they would publish this filth.

archive.is/c176Y

--

Last spring, I fell deeply, deliriously, overwhelmingly in love. I’ve been in love before, but never like this. This is the cliched, over-the-top-Hollywood-romantic-comedy-nonsense-I-didn’t-think-actually-existed-oh-my-god-I-get-love-songs-now kind of love.

I didn’t know it was possible to be so compatible with someone on so many levels. We have a Simpsons quote handy for every occasion. Our shelves are filled with books of poetry. We’re both big/little spoon switches. We don’t want kids. We love dogs and are ambivalent about cats (okay, we hate cats). Our communication is open and direct, and as a result, we have never harbored resentment or had a serious conflict. We crack each other up. One of our hobbies is gazing into each other’s eyes while sighing and giggling. Okay, you get it, we’re gross. I found my person and am making no compromises or sacrifices in this relationship.

Except for his gender.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Mexbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Typical Millenial female. Says that she's a lesbian to get attention, then when she actually meets a guy, she realizes how much if an attention mongering whore she is.

>This is the cliched, over-the-top-Hollywood-romantic-comedy-nonsense-I-didn’t-think-actually-existed-oh-my-god-I-get-love-songs-now kind of love.
>We don’t want kids. We love dogs
>Except for his gender.

ALMONDS: ACTIVATED

> Ash Fisher is a self-proclaimed selfie expert.

Why do they let them out of tumblr?

I'm so fucking tired of gays and lesbians and trans freaks. I never used to care but now they won't shut up. Fuck them all.

>comedian actor and writer
Woman cant be actors, but this article is pretty funny.

> I’m not straight and I never will be, but I can’t deny that I now benefit from the world thinking otherwise.

Just ...

Two of the five lesbos I know did this. They are both married to guys now. I guess it's not all that after all. They post pics all over kikebook of them doing normal couple shit and making a happy home.

I've never heard of gay men marrying women except to avoid being seen as gay.

> Casually and unemotionally dating a dude seemed perfect: I could get laid without fear of catching that big, scary, incurable STI: feelings. I mean, I’m a dyke, it’s not even possible for me to fall in love with a guy!

So does "gay" not mean liking same sex for partners? I thought "bi" was wanting to date both? "Gay" is just the gender you only fall in love for except when there are exceptions and you are still gay, banging the opposite gender and accidentally catch feelings?

Then it's gay hetrosexual? Dafuq ... I cannot imagine spending one day in her mind

Hmmmm, you might be on to something...
>wtf I hate pussy now

Estrogen is a helluva drug

>Queerness to me is healing. Healing of toxic masculinity. Queerness can have the ability to help you see your body as a beautiful one. It is radical while also intimately personal. It can be ambiguous and unclear, without needing to be boxed or follow any rules. It is beautiful and difficult at the same time. I love my queerness and I love being with a man. Those for me can exist happily together.

>I’m still here. I’m still queer. Before, now and always.

Shouldn't the title be Bisexual In Denial?

How long until dictionaries are outlawed as "toxic for violating opinions on how people feel about words"

>We don’t want kids.

As long as these degenerates continue to die off without progeny, I genuinely don't care what tripe they get up to or write about. The future belongs to the kids of red-pilled trad families.

Sounds like she was just "came out as a lesbian" for the attention.

I know a few lesbians that have turned straight and have children now. Hell, in my wilder days, I banged a lesbian couple. They were absolutely worshipping my dick, and had the wettest pussies I've ever seen. Afterwards, they told me it was the hottest thing they've ever done. Fags, on the other hand, don't convert.

everyone is gay right now
sigh
white women are the worst

Wooohoooo!! jewtube made it look some much fun to be gay. I better try it so I can be just like that happy couple on my favorite TV show.

I came out as a genderless seed but now I'm a straight man: the frightening story of an extreme Russian anti-LGBTQABCXYZ.

my girlfriend when i met her was a lesbian radical feminist, Then she wanted to see what dick felt like... Now i make her beg for it. Fuck the female brain healthy Sup Forums lol

what about the countless bi guys that are now married with families, or strickly straight. i think the prevalence of this topic in mainstream media led to a rise in homosexual behavior out of curiosity. ypu are not born gay, and it isnt a life sentence. Tops of course, maybe bottoms are fucked for life, no pun intended

He must be $$$loaded$$$

>Lipstick Lesbian Transwoman: Wild, Exotic, Femme Female Soul in male bod

I have a flamboyant gay friend who's had more girlfriends than I have.

I pointed this out to him once and he responded, "just because you're gay doesn't mean you can't be bisexual"

Gave me hope with this lesbian i was talking to at the time, I'll be damned, she was bisexual too and a beast in the sheets.

You mean the bi guys who called themselves bi, unlike the lesbians who called themselves lesbians who were exclusively into women?

I've spoken to that many lesbians who have either straight up told me, or as good as told me, that being lesbian is a choice. I've met one, maybe 2 girls that are the exception to this but so many of them change their mind when they know a good dicking is on the plate.

That was my thought as well.

I think a lot of that is the social consequence of having sex with men and being seen as gay. I knew I was gay from a young age, I wasn't molested, its essentially viewing sexual attraction from the woman's perspective. Certainly I could fight it and date women but I wouldn't be as happy.

So in other words she was straight all along but democrats convinced her she was a bulldyke and denied her her true identity and partner for years

wow it's almost like progressives have been collecting political identities like a fucking yu-gi-oh cardset but in reality 99% are actually larping autists.

you dont fuggen say...

I had a lesbian girlfriend. She was hooked on dope so she stayed with me. She was disgusted by cum and dicks in general. Didn't last

I thought this was only in high school.

>tfw high school expanded to adult lives, no one matures past 16.

>disgusted by cum and dicks in general

Did she have a stepfather?

Thats what happens in a leftist dystopian society.

There are no dystopian stories about hard working self supporting people who value their male + female families and teach their children family values and work ethic

I think theres a static number of legitimate homosexuals and the level of straights who fuck around goes up and down with the times.

Faggot lol

I've fucked two """lesbians"""

im pretty sure its a meme

she got raped

Good post. I have a theory that feminisation is not a result of faggotries. Which are only men involved. But is related of hyper extreme feminism

Clammo.

Yeah. I suspected that there was some daddy daughter thing early in her life. I was 13 years older than her too. She was 19 I was 33

>Gay man
>Shill thread attempting to normalize degeneracy by trying to disguise as one of us
Gas yourself

lesbians are just women who haven't been dicked properly

Defend vaginas rather than attacking that boy. Oops you can't.

It's why they get so mad at men, they can be manchildren until they're 30 and then decide to have a family while if women have a limited fertility and can't do that.

I believe the answer to this is she had a big cock rubbed on her face and it made her finally realize what it was like to be a woman.

Lesbians are not real. It's just straight woman mad at penises.

I heard all women are bi and prefer chocolate to dick

No wonder she was a lesbian

benis

I don't believe in lesbians, I think 95% of them are just bitter at men. female sexuality is way more malleable. most guys are one or the other and it doesn't really change

6/10
Would slay.

Thank god for this man

The entire left is just a bunch of bitchy high school girls... especially feminists.

That is why they are constantly trying to divide everyone into in groups and out groups. It's why they pretend to be lesbians and act on emotion and crave chad/black/Muslim cock.

Feminists and the left generally are best viewed as 16 year old high school cliques.

Considering prime birth years are 18-26 for women, I'd have to agree. No one in their right mind makes offspring with older women, its condemning your bloodline to down syndrome and degenerative diseases.

>There are no dystopian stories about hard working self supporting people who value their male + female families and teach their children family values and work ethic

But he's a homosexual eunuch Gloria Allred type

This, if you're a real libtard you should just say that you'll have sex with anyone you decide to, there's no reason to announce your sexual orientation beyond getting brownie points from your gay friends

So you marry tuna casseroles to impress your male hetero friends you ditched for said tuna? This reply is more better

(((comedian)))

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/Mexbc

Your gay wow im gay to lets be straight together.

> Fucking truth.

I think all women are bisexual.

What's this about? The fact men are glory of God because they come from dirt and women are glory of men because they come from men?

My wife licked pussy for years before she met me and considered herself a lesbian. They're just lesbian until they get a good dick.

This woman is truly awful. I feel so bad for the "boy" she is with now.

Of course she lives in San Francisco, the worst place on Earth.

Researched it
>tetragrammaton
>one of Hebrew Biblical names of God and meaning other verbs
>also name of tyranny in that movie
Yep. Emotions are the problem. And not the emotive gender those same guys push in all realms. Real or not

there is no such thing as a lesbian

all lesbians are just women who haven't found the right dick yet

Here is her monthly comedy show, "Man Haters"

Dick. Is such a hot word.

all women are born bisexual

gay men are usually molested at a young age

Can the same be done with men? Im attracted to women and want to fuck them but they are all shit and I haven't found anybody. However I messed around with a guy that I like. I wouldn't mind dating and fucking guys till I find a girl who is wife material.

>As A Gay Man

Kill yourself

True, I've wasted 10 years of my life, and I only get hotter while girls I went to school with all look used up

>Can the same be done with men?
no.

>people still believe lesbianism actually exists
people still believe lesbianism actually exists

Wew lad, every lesbian I've ever known always switches back to men. Even the women who had been "lifers" go for men at some point.

She said she was a professional selfie taker.

She lied.