The workers of a supermarket of the LIDL chain find 2 female gypsies in the waste storage area (where access is...

The workers of a supermarket of the LIDL chain find 2 female gypsies in the waste storage area (where access is forbidden for the public) rummaging in the garbage. So they decide to have a bit of fun and close the gypsies in a cage.
Video: youtube.com/watch?v=PsdjMfZRJxI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fkDNyxQlL_0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3518736/The-Romanian-town-built-British-benefits-Mansions-bigger-average-UK-semi-BMWs-British-number-plates-parked-drives-paid-taxpayer-cash.html
youtu.be/A2hKl9m1gIA
youtu.be/X7mObcM5oGg
romea.cz/en/news/czech/czech-republic-romani-holocaust-survivors-association-says-he-has-no-reason-to-doubt-pig-farm-will-go
youtube.com/watch?v=jTPQ_iGDKMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Check the catalog asshole

Have they been possessed by Satan?

Based Lidl employees.

The best part is that the LIDL chain vowed to take action against the workers. Instead LIDL clients expressed solidarity with the workers and vowed to boycott LIDL if they fire the men.
This happened in Follonica, Italy.

TFW the petty theft you've been doing your entire life finally catches up with you

Beautiful

fucking animals belong in a cage

what does the abuse of the homeless have to do with politics?

NON SI PUÒ ENTRARE NELL' ANGOLO ROTTURE DELLA LIDL

In Italy this is a political matter. Gypsies are professional homeless, many of them are immigrant from Romania, they refuse to settle, to work and most importantly they think stealing from the Italians is acceptable. Leftist political parties loves to cuddle the gypsies. In their eyes gypsies are victims. But most Italians hate them, having suffered some theft from them.

>tfw never heard of Lidl before but within the last 6 months there are 3 getting built within an hour of my house

Sub-human scum. Screaming like fucking animals.

They do the same shit in Romania
Im glad that they are leaving

Based Italy.
>Yes, yes, buy from Lidl!

LIDL is a chain for people who have no money to waste.

fuck off Lidl and Aldi are quality

It is the money curse, money attracts whores thieves and refugees.

Quality at a reasonable price!

sounds like a bloodborne boss

Have to drop some important knowledge here.

Gypsies are outcast mongrel race from India, that are ALL SATANIC. EVERY SINGLE ONE gypsy is more or less involved in black magic. As satanic tribe they HAVE TO live by crime and corruption only. They are a threat to every person and every family they even encounter. The curses are real.

>lol magic
The fact that West was made retarded and totally cucked in it's spiritual knowledge doesn't negate the fact of magic and etheric worlds existing.

Every single one of them have to be removed from society that wants to be healthy. This mongrel stock is only second to the jews in their satanism and general threat to the society.

lidl is great, it's cheap as fuck and usually alright quality stuff

they're not homebums senpai those are filthy gyppos fucking guys should have poured a jarry can of gas all over them tossed a match at them

People who have never interacted with gypsies will think this video portrays a crazy gypsy and not the average. No folks, WYSIWYG.

This is not a reason for this inhumain behaviour
Congratulation your are now a barabaric level country

kek

We almost exterminated them, but the communists allowed them to breed like rats
Feels bad

I used to drink that cheap diet cola from Lidl. It just makes you thirsty and gives you the shits so I stopped buying it. Thank you for reading.

I hope those poor chaps don't get hit with the gypsy's curse.

those ruskie speack the truth , gypsies are mongrel beast with real occult power , once i was cursed by one and only the local priest freed me ,those savages must be ereadicated from society

Hopefully those poor guys are not getting fired over this. Lidl is not known for their cuckdom so maybe not.

In germany some investigation once brought up that many Lidl stores were infrsted with rat poison.
Also they once caused a scandal by putting surveillance cameras in the toilets.

thanks for confirming that it was homeless abuse. so what does homeless abuse have to do with politics? i assume these two are in jail.

they tried it in Norway but the Norwegian supermarket mafia was too powerful and bullied them out
probably a good sign that it's possible in the US

i remember that, i work for the biggest food distributor in norway and they werent quite sure how they would do in our market. norwegians are critical as fuck to unfamiliar brands and products

burn the witch,the whole lot of them, the will literally stealeverything,even trash. Here they brerak open those recycling bell things for plastic so they can sell the bottles of course leaving a giant mess behind. I feel for all the garbage men that clean up after them.

I hope the employees will get away with locking her up in a cage, I'd give them all a promotion If I were regional boss, I mean finding employees that care enough acbout LIDL, "that acts like a giant funnel to dump german goods on bellow producing value so as to drive the locals out of bussiness" to stop people stealing the fucking trash,these people are fucking gold.

It is indeed saddening. I saw charitable, good people transformed in full bloom racists after having their precious things stolen.

We do that daily here in our german lidls, but with germans, lidl workers are muslim.

Kek germans got poor real fast, all these blondies in my trash are really upsetting me

this is now a gypsy abuse thread

youtube.com/watch?v=fkDNyxQlL_0

That's a Lidl harsh.

They are not in jail, the police is doing an investigation, but the original video posted on facebook got 30k like in few hours.

WTF I always loved Lidl, now I love them even more!

no this is standard gipsy tactics when they get caught doing anything. Literally yell like they're going to be beheaded. They get taught in childhood and it's part of their culture, like when police does a raid the women would jump in front of the police rip their clothes off throw their little kids on the police so the men can escape.
Apparently it went on in every place gipsyes existed for many century including travvelers and gitanos

DON'T BELIEVE THEIR TEARS.

Gipsyes are incapable of feelings,it's an act most of them are mentally ill usually sociopathy,thinking everything belongs to them,rules don't apply selling children is perfectly fine etc etc etc.
It's impossible to teach them any human emotion and rage/tears is all they can emulate.
Not memeing ,others anons can tell

Gypsies are worse than niggers. At least niggers are fun to be around.

also, when niggers get free welfare, they kick back and enjoy it. when gypsies get free welfare, they continue begging and polluting the streets with their very appearance and they chop down telephone poles and use them for firewood so they can bring more free welfare home to romania

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3518736/The-Romanian-town-built-British-benefits-Mansions-bigger-average-UK-semi-BMWs-British-number-plates-parked-drives-paid-taxpayer-cash.html

Damn yes crusti croc!

youtu.be/A2hKl9m1gIA

Those Lidl guy got lucky youtu.be/X7mObcM5oGg

>a 2m tall, pumped up, bald guy beats up some gypsies with a baton and his fists.

This evening is starting to get better and better

Turn the gas on to stop the screaming

Serves the gyppos right! I will definitely buy on Lidl more often.

Gypsies was created by Satan.

I worked with lots of Romanian couples in Scottish hospitality industry. Terrible stories they could tell me of the gypsy scourge.

I like Aldi.

>That's a Lidl harsh.

Kek.

Gypsies are terrible, from the few experiences I have had with them in Europe. They may as well be deported with the Muslims.

Based italians

Same here in Valencia. ugh what the fuck are all the Rumanos doing digging in our trash

One cannot use words to describe the hate we hold for these animals

Someone should make autistic screeching meme out of this
Also imagine being a German concentration camp guard and hearing this shit all day. Something tells me that gypsies did not live long there.

They died in their own fiflth

>implying anything or anybody else than concentration camp staff lived long in a death camp

Italy has Lidl?

Not mine but here it is

The vid is breddy kek-worthy gypsies confirmed to be possessed

I'M IN TEARS!!!

Greatest non-ally

Tasty, a year ago I worked at the Lidl. Good place!

gypsy should be in cage, but its good thanks

CLASSIC

also, hello mother

They sell the biggest fucking pears I've ever seen lad.

Hey look everybody, I found a faggot!

This. Libtards like to be "rational" all the time and completely deny that any kind of spirits exists.

>gypsies
>homeless

You are happily ignorant of the gypsy rats. They are shittier than any kind of nigger, muslim or mexican you can imagine.

fucking love me some crusti croc. giant bags of paprika flavour for £1

Damn that meme died quick
Shame it was pretty good

Lidl is the best supermarket on the planet. Cheap as fuck, sells good shit, always in convenient locations.

Germans doing something right for once.

>sub-human scum

Read that in Alan Partridges voice. Would you like me to lapdance for you?

they're vulcanised rubber, so they won't perish.

wtf I love lidl now

Fuck gypsies, only retards who never had to deal with them and do not live in infested towns have the courage of defend that scum.

If the video has had over 30,000 likes then afaiac the public want to see the filthy gyppo cunts locked up.

My fucking sides. Thanks user

FUCK GYPSIES!

German Supermarkets listed by Quality
Edeka (mostly german customers)
Rewe (more expensive)
Kaufland
netto
Penny
Aldi
Lidl

I can somehow confirm.
I had a gitano colleague, really kind, educated, he worked pretty well, BUT he couldn't help but steal shits and lie all day long in the most stupid way possible. It's genetic I think. One day he stole money in the cash register just in front of me: "wtf are you doing??" "It's not me, it just slipped in my hand"... He was finally fired the day he used the company account to fill up his car with super unleaded... while all our cars are diesel.
They really are out of mankind.

I keep mine in the drawer.

NOT THAT ONE!

Hitler didn't kill enough of these cunts.

I've never set foot in a Lidl even though we have a lot here. Is it ALDI-tier bad?

There is literally a pig farm where Romani Holocoust occured over here.

romea.cz/en/news/czech/czech-republic-romani-holocaust-survivors-association-says-he-has-no-reason-to-doubt-pig-farm-will-go

Exactly.

They are getting fired 100%. Possibly charged with something as well.

What? I thought Gypsie meant Romanian person.

Why do gypsies look like Mexicans?

Gypsies are a nomadic people like Jews before before Israel was invented. They don't have any real nationality other than gypsy and live all over Europe.

Romania just has the misfortune of housing the majority of them.

I think there's something to all this user. Thank fuck we don't have gypsies here but we have plenty of kikes who I think are a kindred spirit.

I don't think gypsies are even human youtube.com/watch?v=jTPQ_iGDKMg

Actually we dont even have the highest percentage in Europe
Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia etc have bigger ones

Don't give money to these eurofag stores stick with American stores like walmart or whole foods if you're rich.

Why do people call you gypsies then?

i'm just amazed how there is not a single redeeming quality about those 'people'.

What's going on here?

Most of the gypsies in Romania leave the country unlike the ones in the rest of eastern europe.
Also, romanian immigrants are actually productive (we have a huge diaspora of young programmers) while gypsies behave like animals and only call themselves romanian when they get in trouble and that happens a lot

>screaming non stop for no reason
They just give me the urge to murder them.

You in Fredericksburg or Culpepper?

My Company did work on the Fredericksburg Prototype.