The west is gone

>why don't you stand up and defend your women?!

No thanks.

>youtube.com/watch?v=LIg8Ot936Eo&t

These are the kinds of women that populate the west.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lunicornn/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuXxHEHGRVu9H54IfV0XkhnqkcC3wm8mR
instagram.com/p/BBrSO11I1Y8/?taken-by=lunicornn
youtube.com/watch?v=7lwypeJzAkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>see instagram avatar photo

What did she mean by this?

In a sort of twisted way, this is good since it filters out the shitty native swedes out of the genepool.

>inb4they'll have kids with the mudslimes
We can only hope they don't.

I would honestly severe all connection with anyone doing this, even family members. But Hungarians are not fucking mental, so I won't have to do it anyway.

what a fucking retard

lel, well I gotta admit i do get a tingle in my dick when she talks about needing to cover up her beauty

but anyway, imagine being her father. I'm guessing he is not in her life, but even watching her from afar.

There are many ways to JUST fuck your entire life up. This is merely one of them.

what the fuck is this quran ? in english ? And with pictures on it ? is this some kind of retarded joke or what ? i would personally behead her

Check out her Instagram though.

Wtf happened? Seems like your average Aussie teen.

>instagram.com/lunicornn/

I wonder what set her off

>Wanting to be Islamic
>White

Fucking jej, they'll all get the chop in the end, no matter how much they try and appease them.

>white cucks on pol can't accept the best religion

kek

You still don't understand, Western.
Western,
The more you hate Islam -> The more it grows.
Euro sociologists agreed on that.

It is pretty shit though

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuXxHEHGRVu9H54IfV0XkhnqkcC3wm8mR

if that means she'll be a good submissive wife to someone then it doesn't matter how she reached that conclusion

The more you hate Islam, the more it grows.
The less you hate it - the less it grows, but it will never go away.
So you say we need to call the last crusade and destroy heathens?

t.Algerian

Yeah i'm sure she is gonna marry whitey after converting.

White women converting is nothing but a big rebellion vs the west

Why are they even rebelling?

>defending women

>I'm now officially going to burn in Hell
Why is she smiling?

Bruh, not displayed in this photo is the free Victim Card you get as a convert, if you lack creativity and drive in your life, this card actually does wonders for you.

At least.
But yes the better option is to let Atheism "kill" Islam.
But hating it will just attract more people to Islam. Especially rebellous youth.
Half white french/ half algerian*

such a tough and independent woman
>> 3 years later
husband drags kids back to his shitty country

Daddy issues most likely. Anti-white/west propaganda in the media and probably in some way they hate modern feminism and wishes to be more feminine.

(You)

She is attention seeking.

Becoming a Muslim is the new edgy way to revel against your parents and be a special snowflake among your friends.

>Islam is the new Emo

>Half white french/ half algerian*
So, Algerian.

French posters are probably the only western nationality that is majority non-white on Sup Forums.

>becoming a muslim
>stop this degeneracy

This

I'm sorry but what the fuck is the actual appeal of Islam to these fuckwitts?

Is it just an edgy trend to them? Or are they willing to actually subjugate themselves to an authoritarian religion where they're advocating themselves to be beaten by their husbands and stoned to death for any misdemeanour?

Fucking hell lads, what kind of red-pill is this?

Islam = virtues and modesty

I have no problem with more western women converting

how do swedish qts(real swedish not somali) act towards slavs? are they ez to pick? gonna visit mamlo in summer

>virtues and modesty
>Islam
Pick one, Hachmed.

Certain people at certain points of time want a cult to join. Islam is "Sexy" because of the attention and propaganda on the left.

AN FUCKING LEAF

Berbers and Arabs are white. And yup, my mother fell for the arab dick, a lot of white females are doing.

This.
Islam = ultimate remede against degeneracy

Yup, and Islamophobia make it grows. So keep it up, West !

They're the oilburning equivalent of a coalburner though.

Instead of cornrows and ebonics, they put on a hijab.

just in time to get sent to a camp

Civil War when?
When are we going to cleanse the land?

I would take a modest woman in Hijab learning traditional values over social justice whores any day.

Berbers and arabs aren't white you sandnigger

Don't allow this bullshit my friends. Please don't.

ahahaha, she posted pic related on her instagram.

instagram.com/p/BBrSO11I1Y8/?taken-by=lunicornn

Prepare to be crushed from within islam!! no loss guys!

at least she finally found a way to put a bag over her head.

But Islam is the degenecacy itself. Its a tumor on our civilization, it mimics modesty and purity to appeal to masses.

When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, they will naturally want to side with the strong horse. When people of the world look upon the confusion and atheism of the West, they see that Islam is the strong horse.

>talks about modesty and moral values

>posts dyed haired slut wearing a choker

nice try you degenerate

Mahmud youd better grow taller

Convert to Islam, marry her, move to Saudi Arabia, legally rape and beat her for every day in her sad pathetic life.

If she isn't killing in the name of allahMcFartFace then she isn't a Muslim.

eh boy, slavers gonna slave. whatcha be frontin for?

this is why i dont have a swedish gf. and dont live in sweden.

also fug the wsj

holy shit that was a painful read.

That's a collar, not a choker.

You are getting banned leaf!

What are you implying with the picture, defending agaisnt what? She seems ok?

a deep dicking by a muslim guy

>The more you hate Islam -> The more it grows.
This image gets truer by the day.

Kek

Stupid women think islam is some sort of fun hipster sport

Feminists have tricked them into believing Islam is feministic and empowering.

It's makes so much sense when you think about it though.

Just like a woman who want to get back at her father tricks herself into believing taking miles of cock is empowering.

It's becoming more and more difficult to not see women as hugely inferior intellectually than men or maybe i'm just not seeing the equivalent stupidity in men.

Not that women being intellectually inferior is inherently bad.

The final redpill is realizing that western civilization is a cancer and fascism and naziism were just futile attempts to fix it. The west must be destroyed before the rest of humanity become individualist

can pro Islam threads be bannable yet please

I was in sweden for a few years the problem with them is that the men are feminine as fuck which obviously puts women off who are looking for something more than a pet.

fucking THIS

tho nazism and various right-wing movements were born in this damned system and could not oppose it fully, they were full of flaws and failed in advance

Women simply have no concept of loyalty or self-sacrifice. They know nothing of war and their weapon is manipulation. When men gave up their dominance, they ensured the matriarchy and conquest by foreign men. By Barbarians. It is female sexuality.

>Algerian
>Arab

user, I...

So goatfucking Islam Mooslem shit is the answer to fix it?
SAGE
FUCKING SAGE ALL MUSLIM/ISLAM BAIT THREADS

Nazism, unfortunately, had Hitler at the helm instead of letting someone like Goebbels or a junta in charge.

Yes, he was a great speaker, but he did whatever he wanted, and not necessarily all for the best of his nation, as he should've done.

They're caucasoid, cumskin. And fortunately they aren't white, foh with your white recessive genes.

Nah Islam is the remedy, ain't no AIDS gay pride, side chicks, naked women on the streets, drunk bitches puking on themselves with Islam.

women are trying to use "scary" muslims and nigs to get white men to do what they want... which is fight over them

but white men abandon them for asian women and the white women are left in abusive relationships with shit skins the media wont talk about because it hurts liberal agendas

Is there any data on feminists converting to Islam?

You idiots don't realize Islam is the FASTEST growing religion in the world and will out number Christianity by 2030 says numerous studies. White beta cucks and Christians are done, why can't you handle that? That's why you don't worship a man who his followers 30 years after his death claim he is the son of GOD, when he never even said such a thing. Gonna love eating my halal steaks with my family in my $600,000 home tonight after Friday prayer knowing WE ARE NOW IN CONTROL!

>So goatfucking Islam Mooslem shit is the answer to fix it?

I did not say that lol. Not islam, the christianity is.

but the west being destroyed by islam or nukes, or liberals - anything is better than its current state

Its not the Hitler that was the problem, it was the paradigma, the way people think that was the problem.

Jesus Christ.

I think it's probably inevitable that we'll get another fascist state emerge eventually.

It's overdue.

Honestly? I think the monarchy should be reestablished. Vivem Rex.

no, nothing to do with that.

They are just seeking attention, you can see it throughout her Instagram. She always wants to be in the oppressed category. So realizing as a white woman in one of the most lefty cities in Australia she needs to target something new. So she became a Muslim.

Liberals always need a cause to fight for, they can never ever change anything important that impacts the average person because they always muck it up

pic related from her, she's getting shut down by a commenter

This.
And European sociologists said that Islamophobia is only going to make Islam grow bigger and bigger.
Kufr gon get extinct

>Its not the Hitler that was the problem, it was the paradigma

True, but if Goebbels, or anyone who wasn't mentally ill/deluded was in charge there could have been some rational thinking able to take place.

Hitler was too autistic to do anything correctly.

Regarding defending the West and Women.... Everyone watch this - it's highly inspirational:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lwypeJzAkE

Explains the suicide bombings

Meh, doesn't affect me. I have a plate and it has tons of things on it. Crazy stuff.

You hit the nail on the fucking head.

I see this horrendous shit happening to a lot of my girlfriends. I'm so glad I got out of that mentality when I did.

What those women are NOT admitting is how repulsed they are by the average white male who is there husband.

Have you been to a mall or a Target recently? Have you looked at what the average white male has become? It's fucking DISGUSTING. I am absolutely repulsed by 99% of you. And I don't blame white women for not wanting to touch you lot.

The average white man is a flat-out fucking cuckolded loser; he's a disaster in Dockers and New Balances shoes. He's totally out of shape. Dresses like shit. Stupid haircut. Literally his clothes budget is $100 a YEAR. He probably has a shitty job in the Trades (zero power / zero influence). Drives a shitty old truck or Mustang. Small cock because of his huge belly. Probably has gotten assaulted at least once by a black or brown person in front of his wife and it was completely one-sided (white man got beaten badly). Owns a shitload of guns he'll never use and weren't there to save him from his "enrichment".

I mean seriously guys, can you blame white women for not wanting you? It's painfully obvious that feminism, Islam in the West, and slutty woman are a symptom of the pathetic modern white male.

the west, from 0 AD onwards, has been based around being a useless and pitiful victim. The individualism that caused technology to flourish was really just societal decay all along. All right wingers did was delay it's collapse. This is the final stage of the redpill

>hopefully this woman finds her way back to Christ before she is killed by those heretics

what does anime have to do with saving the west?

do you understand that you, anime fans, are being cultural suiciders when praising anime over western creations?

>7500
>7501

THAT'S THE SHIT I DON'T LIKE
REEEEEEEE333EEE

>EMPOWERED WHITE WOMYN BECOMING BURKA WEARING MUDSLIMES
KEK

IS THERE EVEN A WORD FOR THIS LEVEL OF COGNITIVE DISSONANCE

>Woman decides to become religious and dress modestly
>Sup Forums gets butthurt because its the wrong sandnigger religion
I mean Christianity has clearly failed and enforced morality has its uses, why not adopt Islam as the white man's religion? Then we can refuse to accept muslim refugees just like Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, and Jordan refuse to do.

>White beta cucks and Christians are done

This. So much this. I'm literally shaking this is so fucking true. You losers have had 100 years worth of warnings and information to formulate a response and you haven't done a fucking thing. The answer to the West's problems that the white Christian male turns to is to import as many black and browns as possible into white countries in the name of Jesus so they have something to virtue signal about on Facebook.

no she can eat shit and live as a slave for the rest of life

Sounds sort of like this senpai

>I mean Christianity has clearly failed

no you fucking idiot, christianity did perfectly fine untill the modernist crisis

you never saw the true christianity, you live in its shadow and blame it for being weak

>And European sociologists said that Islamophobia is only going to make Islam grow bigger and bigger.
European leftists says criticizing Islam is bad and we shouldn't do it?

That is interesting!

The amount of Muslimas being converted by white cock is much higher

>why don't you stand up and defend your women?!
> women
It's one mentally ill cunt and you get the vapors. If you're the defender of the west I'm pretty sure we're fucked, Mohammedson.

Oh this is good. I agree.