Why can't kids see through the liberal brainwashing?

This current generation does not understand what personal responsibility is. They blame everyone else except the root cause.

sounds like you neo-Nazis blaming everything on the Jews.

Because it's easier to blame someone else for your self-inflicted negative outcomes. That's not just "liberals" that's literally every single human creature on this Earth. That just FEELS better so most people go with that by default.

Also post people tell others to take personality responsibility don't do it themselves. They're doing what they're complaining about in reverse where they're trying to get others to take responsibility so they themselves don't hate too.

Asking an average normie human to introspect and see the errors of their ways is always asking way, way too much of them.

Bullshit

Liberals have psychopathic traits, look it up. They do this kind of shit way more often.

I don't think they do it more often, maybe it's more encouraged by the urge seems the exact same among all humans.

Here's a challenge for you and OP -- name one thing you did wrong and how it was 100% your fault and what do you did to remedy it on your own.

How do you show someone the error of their ways when they know nothing else? If they were raised around liberal ideologys, then the childs perspective will maintain that which its been taught. Therefore its crucial to teach skepticism, so as to introduce the idea that not everything you think you know is correct. The only way to give children this mindset is
1. Through the parents, of said child
2. Through the childs primary source of entertainment
It is the only way, and even then not all children/teens will accept this.

Not either of your targets, but holy shit. If you think that's a challenge, then my guess is that you find such honest self-awareness very challenging yourself.

I learned very early in life that being caught in a lie is incredibly embarrassing. It caused me to take a very close look at myself, and what caused me to be dishonest with myself, and therefore, others.

Most people who make mistakes are very much aware that they did, but the burning question is whether they'll own up to it. These days, liberals/democrats are showcasing their tendency to be seriously flawed in this area.

There is actually a reason for this. Student curriculums today (starting around middle school) are much more taxing than in the 60's. No one expected you to do algebra 2 at 13 when your parents could not do calculus at 35. Now you cant even get out of highschool without several semesters of physics

>Most people who make mistakes are very much aware that they did, but the burning question is whether they'll own up to it.

If they don't own up to it I'm not assuming they're even aware of it to begin with. You give human's too much credit.

>Not either of your targets, but holy shit. If you think that's a challenge, then my guess is that you find such honest self-awareness very challenging yourself.

I noticed most people, especially women, can't complete that little challenge above that you just dismissed. That's because most people are more concerned with "being right" than being honesty or truthful, since "being right" feels better and provides better social situations. We don't reward responsibility, we pay lip service to it but we punish people who take credit for their own failures why we heap praise on people who will lie to get that praise. So in turn we end penalizing responsibility as a society and then wonder why everyone acts so irresponsible.

Since being introspective and responsible doesn't seem rewarding, the human animal just doesn't do it.

>muh personal responsibility
That tactic only works when it applies to a few isolated incidents. When you have it happening in a more widespread way, then it becomes a collective issue that the collective needs to address. You can blame the individual all you want before realizing that it takes two to tango.

>They blame everyone else except the root cause.
Their parents

the problem is that they want 13 year olds to know calculus, but also not be ahead of the black students

recipe for disaster

My teachers were all communist fucks , fuck teachers

This.

I could do calculus just fine at 13. Shit isn't difficult.
The world isn't equal.

>Liberals have psychopathic traits, look it up.

parents, government, and teachers are both a massive cancer on their children right now

>Liberals have psychopathic traits
I keep forgetting that this website is also filled with the dumbest of people

It's true. They're always blaming their troubles on the blacks, immigrants, jews, etc. Pretty sad desu.

because our society culture is gynocentric, therefore pandering. and people of the lowest common denominator are expressing their opinions when they have nothing good to say.

in a culture where everyone wants equality, but not through hard work. everyone tries to become a mini-celebrity just to get noticed.
how are MY problems are HUGE and how HIS problems are negligible. the other day i saw a liberal whore posting something about a pizza delivery that went wrong. and got like 50 likes. the pizza branch managers replied to her post giving her a free pizza coupon and many guys shared her post to show "sympathy".
this is our culture, if you have a pretty face someone is going to make sure nothing bad happens to you, and if it does you are gonna be compensated.
somehow we replaced true sympathy with pandering and other bullshit that shouldn't be there. we should be fucking purged over and over until we learn the lesson of humility and have less self importance

High school is more taxing on the body than any job you could possibly work in your life.

>get up at 6 am
>classes until 3 in a building shaped like a prison
>sports for 2 more hours
>homework for 4 to 6 hours
Maybe if you're lucky you get 30 minutes of free time at the end of the day.

It's no wonder why teenagers are all fucked up and have mental problems.
There's no time to enjoy being young. They're all stressed out that they're not going to get into a "good school."

Problem?

back in school i thought that 7 hours of information is inhuman. even if you managed to sit through those 7 hours your brain probably absorbed only 25% of that. and the worst part about it its that its empty information.
kids have short attention span because they are fucking kids

Both sides are perfectly similar in the way they approach governing, the difference only resides in how they allocate their resources.

Republicans spend all their resources on maintaining totalitarian, exclusive societies in which they force a rigid order under the guise of fake religious morals in which they indulge in base, primal activities that mostly benefit the majority group in their environment.

If I had to come up with anything positive to say about them, it would be that Republicans perhaps enjoy a greater level of self indulgence, but this of course has the side effect of suppressing what little intellectual leaps that their underdeveloped, subhuman brains could produce.

There has never been a republican intellectual in the entirety of human history. Everything that comes out of the red states is utter trash and is inferior in absolutely every way to what the far superior democrats could accomplish. And this is of course the root of their frustration. They are so unevolved and unintelligent that they are even unable to comprehend their own inferiority, despite how obvious it is to any objective observer.

Democrats, being of course far more evolved and equipped with much more advanced brains, have the ability to federate much more complex and advanced societies. Every great American city, every great inventor, every great artist, every great university, every successful company is 100% democratic.

Perhaps the democrats' biggest weakness is their small numbers. As we saw during the 2016 election, it was extremely difficult for them to unite enough people to gain power. They had to unite with Bernie supporters, which are just as inbred and subhuman as Trump supporters, but they simply had no other choice and the result was a disaster, since Bernie supporters mostly ended up siding with Trump supporters, due to the similarities between their inferior, primitive brains which gave them a lot of common ground that allowed much room for bonding.

They don't care. They want to live in the illusion.

why are you even here?

take a hike, kike

You're such a soft fucking bitch if you think that's taxing. Fuck you, cuck.

Well on top of that, here the curriculum is designed around pointless memorization.

You don't actually learn useful skills like analysis or critical thinking.
Instead, they force you to learn pointless bullshit that will never help you in life like memorizing the US presidents in chronological order or memorizing the state capitals.

To paraphrase George Carlin, they want you just smart enough to operate the machines, but dumb enough to not ask any questions.

If your average joe would take personal responsibility for unfucking their countries and their world, streets would flow red with blood.

Taking responsibility for your own actions is one thing, but sometimes things are trily fucked because someone is actively trying to fuck you over.

t. boomer who probably only had to do one worksheet for homework back in the 60s

>Your kid is dumb, probably bad parenting.

No idea why are teachers such cucks.

This. School needs to extend later into the day and perhaps even be cut by an hour. I had to wake up at 5:30 every day for high school and middle school which has seemingly permanently fucked my ability to sleep on a normal schedule. It's a constant struggle to maintain a consistent wake up call. Even if I get on a track my body either wakes up after four hours, won't fall asleep, or oversleeps. My morning routine literally only works because of fifteen different alarms.

The landscape of American education in comparison between the 1960s and today is vastly different; we still had educators with real world experience taking up teaching positions at all levels of education in the 60s whereas now the only individuals who get teaching positions K-12 are people who have spent their entire lives in the education system working towards teaching credentials.

Their curriculum is entire micro-managed with no possibility of success due to things like Common Core being so incredibly gutted from its original design that it is both ineffective and damaging to students today. Also, children learn much more from television on the internet than schoolchildren in the 1960s even learned from school.

Entertain the possibility that you might be an idiot.

the problem isn't the teachers or the schools. because let me tell you, the teacher + schools gets the curriculum handed to them and they don't know what the fuck it is needed.
like my private teacher used to say "what do you care, just pass the exams".
the problem is the parents. the parents are usually using intimidation tactics like "you will never get a job" "go to college like a grown man"
they are the ones that are driving this fucking bullshit. i have yet to see a parent that tells his kid to stay at home because the information you gain is useless either way. everyone wants the diploma, the final rubber stamp. it pisses me off so much

>You don't actually learn useful skills like analysis or critical thinking.

Why would anyone teach kids "critical analysis" when they still don't even know how their own genitalia work yet?

Seriously, kids need to learn to memorize a shitload of standard crap before they need to learn to "think critically". BOTH are essential, but there's a purpose behind the sequence that they're taught.

Oh fuck off you fucking boomer

>TIL destroying entire cities and businesses is not psycho behaviour

> kid in the first NC Altoona grew up, made credentials the end-all, be-all of life, made subject matter all touchy-feely librul nonsense
> surprised that parents care more about credentials than subject matter

Kek. That is false. Our Soviet education system was revamped in to western bullshit that is kindergarten grade. My parents learned WAY MORE and did WAY MORE ADVANCED topics then we did in school. It is not educations fault it is the fault of modern culture and lack of proper upbringing.

>high school
>homework for 4-6 hours
Maybe if you're a retard lmao

this is ass backwards. you need to learn HOW to think before you can actually learn anything, otherwise you're just memorizing facts without understanding anything. this is also a great way for marxists to push indoctrination, because in order for this kind of system to work, the teacher's word has to be taken at face value as true.

You blame it on who done it. Not our fault it's always the jews.

Because most are women?

>you cant even get out of highschool without several semesters of physics
I took one vpluntary class on physics my senior year of high school and the algerbra/calc they teach is basic ass shit like degrees to radians and special triangles with the quadratic formula

That's just immaturity OP, a problem time heals for some

>get up at 6 am
I got up at like 730 and walked into class late most of the time
>classes until 3 in a building shaped like a prison
Subjective as shit
>sports for 2 more hours
You only have one period for gym and it's like 35 minutes
>homework for 4 to 6 hours
Maybe if you're a bumbling regard no HS homework takes 4-6 hours unless its a report or a project
>Maybe if you're lucky you get 30 minutes of free time at the end of the day.
I had way more leeway with homework and participation in high school than college, the only thing I could give you is that HS kids have to be up at 7am everyday, I dont even do that now

>"explain this bad grades?"
>putting a question mark on the end of a statement
I think I see where the kids poor academic performance comes from.

Holy shit you just summed up the US education system perfectly

Well, in America it's like that. In Europe, nothing has changed. They even teach in the same classrooms.

Getting a teacher fired is laughably easy nowadays