SERIOUSLY ITS NOT HAPPENING

IT WAS AN INFORMAL PRESS UPDATE IN SPICER'S OFFICE AFTER CPAC AND THEY COULD ONLY FIT LIKE 20 PEOPLE

OF COURSE CNN DIDN'T MAKE THE CUT

NEITHER DID 500 OTHER NEWS ORGANIZATIONS

NOTHING IS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/23/white-houses-fox-news-boy_n_331437.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally nobody cares but cnn fucking lul

REEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Trump continuing to treat the mainstream media like the filthy, lying vultures they are.

holy fuck they are so goddamn asshurt about this

Isn't this common knowledge that it's not a permanent ban from the WH press briefing and was just an off camera thing?

Are you guys engaging in fake news again?

Wew

>UNPRECEDENTED

What did they mean by this?

huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/23/white-houses-fox-news-boy_n_331437.html

Unprecedented, it just doesn't mean what it used to mean

UNPRESIDENTED

everyday fake news medias liek

>the outrage

everyday im like

>hnnnnnnggggg

KEKED NEWS NETWORK

>tfw you make fake news so much that you get picked last for the dodgeball team by the WH press secretary and so you go online and make a shitload of fake news about it, further alienating yourself from this plane of existence

>"throws shade"
Dumbest expression of the internet era

>this is considered breaking news

Do they not realize how petty they look, broadcasting their damaged egos like this?

Oh right, of course they don't.

REEEEEEEEEE TRUMP WONT LEMME DINE IN THE WHITE HOUSE EVEN THOUGH I LIE 24/7 ABOUT HIM REEEEEEEEEEEEE LITERALLY UNPRECEDENTED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE A BLOW TO OUR DEMOCRACY IM HUNGRY TRUMP LEMME EAT IN THE WHITE HOUSE NOW!!!!!! REEEEE

ohhh nooooo that sucks

was there something interesting in the cnn leak?
I don't want to make a new thread.

Shit is getting real boys. Get them moist nuggets and SKSs ready for innawoods.

Lol that huge bold font with outraged text is the exact same thing Huffington Post does. CNN has dropped all pretexts of being "balanced" news at this point.

I'VE BEEN SUCKING CORPORATE DICK MY WHOLE CAREER TO GET IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND NOW I CAN'T REEEEE

>holding a secret press conference and excluding most of the media is okay because it was in a tiny room

Trumptards think this excuses it?

I do think CNN and most of the MSM is fake news. I also think the same of Trump's beloved fox.

Yet this is not the way to deal with CNN's bullshit. You're just giving them more fuel for their bullshit fire.

RWDS WHEN?

lol, that's the font size they reserve for acts of war

i guess so kgb nigger

CNN's pissed because Fox got in and CBS and NBC and others but not CNN, the biggest and the most prestigious news channel in the US. It will be hilarious if Trump ignores CNN and othes shit-tier medias for 4 (or 8) years in a row.

I have to admit, didn't like him in the beginning but he has some balls, thought he was going to end up another bureaucrat

Except its not unprecedented, but thats not my business