5 Russian diplomats that have died since December

Yeah, that doesn't seem suspicious at all.

Drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/majority-americans-say-congress-should-probe-contact-between-trump-russia-n725391
youtube.com/watch?v=Hycw0CuKHXo
youtube.com/watch?v=xywb7KqPJoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CIA really wants war with Russia badly.

wtf

Nope. The American people just want to get to the bottom of Trump and Russia's ties with one another.

nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/majority-americans-say-congress-should-probe-contact-between-trump-russia-n725391

Yeah, man. This is getting deeper and deeper every day.

They are pissing off russia in hope they would retalite. Russia is like a big bear being poked with a stick now. It has to keep back because it know that this is exactly what they want.

Also the 35 expelled diplomats from US. Just before Obama got off.

Also the plane they shot down next to Turkey.

plan A was for clinton to win and start WW3 directly by continuing her saber rattling
this must be plan B
hopefully Trump manages to purge the traitors before it's too late

Yeah, totally has nothing to do with Trump and Russia. Totally.

>still pushed the idea that hillary would have started ww3

Get over yourself.

How does russian diplomats dying benefit trump at all?

MSM and the Deep State are provoking a Cold War 2.0

E.U views Russia as a threat and wants the U.S to deal with them

ignore the shills, they get paid by reply

this is the only image CTR ever posts

nice dead thread niggers :^) sage

Oh hi shareblue

In my opinion Putin is cleaning the russian branch of the global (((deep state)))

why kill Churkin while he's in the US, then?
very risky move if you ask me

No I literally want to know how this could possibly be Trump's fault.

How are diplomats part of the "deep state"? They are public figures involved in diplomacy, not intelligence.

>getting to the bottom of anything
>by killing diplomats

Are you fucking retarded?

There's quite obviously the biggest intelligence agency conflict on since the cold war.

Oh god, get some fiber in your diet, because all that's coming out of your ass is partisan politics.

Don't bother asking the op. OP is a fucking useless waste who's just looking for angles to attack.

Any serious answer recognizes that there's deeper shit going on. Trump literally publicly challenged the CIA very late in the campaign. And with any new president, there's going to be friction between the established agents and the guy who wants to direct them for the next eight years.

hahaha holy fuck you niggers are retarded

Risky why?

Multiple current investigations into Trump and Russian ties by Congress, the FBI, and possibly other intelligence agencies. Russia possibly cutting all ties they think might be involved.

> that pic

Tu Quoque is invalid for defending our guy's actions, but it is absolutely valid for defending the claim that you are not holding your own side to the same standards (and that your claimed morals are therefore false).

If pussygrabbing is really so bad, then disavow Bill Clinton. Or shut up.

OH MY GOD HES LITTLE THIS IS FANTASTIC!!! TRUMP BTFO SO FUCKING HARD

In all seriousness though, like my faggot friend here said, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

hell if I know
shill logic isn't sane

could severely damage relations
Putin wants to restore full diplomatic channels with the US, if his own people start thinking Churkin was assassinated by the US they won't support it
on the other had, the US deep state wants nothing short of total war with Russia, so they can complete their takeover of a now devastated and overrun West

Hahaha, okay buddy. So tell me, do you think pizzagate is more plausible than Trump-Russia relations? Don't bother answering, it's rhetorical.

Also, Trump just insulted the FBI today, again. So yeah, I don't think that tension is going to dissipate any time soon.

Oleg Erovinkin was an FSB officer linked to the "golden shower" Trump dossier... ergo part of the (((Deep state)))

For the rest I cannot talk, but it is logical for me that both Putin and Trump must clean their homes before making moves. Also the Milo non sense is just a distraction so this makes me think Trump is aware of what's happening and wants the public opinion looking to other side.

If they wanted war, they would do this stuff very publicly and very loudly as all false flags attacks, but its being silently, so this is a clearing process.

>The American people

Media outlets throwing out their false polling once again. I live in a solid blue state and no one here gives a fuck or believes this Russian hacker bullshit. It's the pizzagate of the left but even less probable.

Sure, Bill Clinton got what he deserved, and the Democratic party is not where it needs to be with the public.

But the Republican party is much much much farther behind. Hell, you have GOP members defending Trump for banning highly credentialed media outlets today. It's insane.

she literally stated that she wanted war with russia during the debate. yet, liberals and shareblue cucks don't understand politics, so they obviously didn't watch a single debate.

>Trump-Russia relations
At least pizzagate has some evidence though.

Where's the evidence for your putin conspiracy?

they have nothing. if they had ANYTHING on trump it would have been released before november. Why would they give him a chance to win the election whatsoever? They would ruin him before he had the chance to actually be elected. They don't have shit on him and they know it. They've been screaming "muh russia" since the cold war.

My logic goes like this. And its very speculative. Let's suppose there is a supranational (((deep state))) and members from every country are double agents. So Trump must clear those who are American and Putin the same with the russians. Because these murders are being very silent, and not in the eye of the public opinion, it is my understanding that this is some kgb shit and part of wiping this global (((deep state))).

If he had any, he'd be waving it around in front of the normies for his paycheck.

Oh yeah? I live in a solid red state (BBN baby!!!), and people are either talking about how they think Trump is doing too much to soon, to straight up being embarrassed for voting for him.

You should expand your circle sir.

The bear will leave its cave forever

I watched all 3, motherfucker. That was never said, ever. She talked about no fly zones.

Stop reading fake news, you arrogant, delusional piece of shit.

How long until the FSB starts doing the same to the likes of Soros and the people responsible for this?

Anyone here remember the dead bankers threads? CNN literally turned into Sup Forums level of fake news.

so what you're saying is that these deaths are due to the nationalists from both countries removing the globalists?
I have no doubt that something like that exists, but it seems like a bit of a stretch

I guess you have no idea what a no fly zone implies in terms of russian relations do you sharecuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hycw0CuKHXo

Do you watch the news outside of your little nationalists circle jerk? I guess Flynn getting fir- I mean resigning wasn't any evidence.

Ignorance. Again, step outside of this board, and conservative/nationalist news for once.

>.02 potatoes have deposited into your oxcart. Thank you Comrade.

not an argument sharecuck

Were the ones other than the Turkey one killed by sandnigger muslims too?

It is the logical process. It is obvious that things are being leaked, and they have to kill all bugs. Its what I would do, and because Trump its a very military guy and Putin is a very KGB guy, my guess is that putin is going to do it like the cia/kgb style and Trump shock and awe style, that means... making a list, checking it twice... and raiding everybody at once.

I know Churkin allegedly died of a heart attack, not sure about the rest

>I guess Flynn getting fir- I mean resigning wasn't any evidence.

Good guess. Anything else?

No fly zone = War with russia.
youtube.com/watch?v=xywb7KqPJoM

The guy is probably brain dead. She also said she wanted war with china in her leaked emails.

again m8, they have nothing. see:
do you see how angry the shill got when he realized he didn't have an argument?

Someone give me a quick rundown why the CIA hates nationalism (and white peoplez)

But that's not what you said. Let me quote your chode-bag ass, "She literally stated she wanted war with Russia during the debates."

What does "literally" mean again? That's a rhetorical question again, you incoherent white nationalist, since you need explanations on how to NOT SPREAD FAKE NEWS.

But think what you want to think; Trump is going down soon, and all the evidence/happenings is pointing to just that.

Everyone that goes against Hillary dies.

How is that not an arguement?

2 of the others also died from ACS complications.

Jesus fucking Christ, ShariaBlue

It's like a watered down Pizzagate investigation. How embarrasing

watching you crash and burn is beautiful. you have done so little research and understand so little about politics, you have to kick and scream to have your voice heard because your thoughts are so incoherent and elementary, you can't understand implications of political rhetoric. Tell David Brock we said hi

kikes

>Ignorance. Again, step outside of this board, and conservative/nationalist news for once.
not an argument

>Do you watch the news outside of your little nationalists circle jerk
I must ask.. do you watch the news, or do you prefer liberal propaganda stations?

Because I genuinely dont understand how Trump is a Russian shill, and I keep up on these things

Maybe they should stop appointing geriatric Soviet-era bureaucrats to important posts.

You'd get a lot more mileage out of somone younger considering life expectancy for Russian males is lower than Iraq and Yemen.

Just a thought.

Ok lads, just imagine Trump and Putin have talked and said something to each other like this "Oh fuck, we have to kill all globalists" it is obvious that the russians have to kill russian globalists, and americans have to kill american globalists. Russians cannot kill Americans, and Americans cannot kill Russians.

We know that at least Oleg Erovinkin is a shill, because it is one of the russians involved in the "Golden Showers" scandal, and we know that Vitaly Churkin was killed by a femme fatale, which is a very kgb/cia/007 style... in my opinion, Putin is clearing his house, and Trump will do the same.

And the public will be watching things like the Milo diversion while these things are happening.

Anything POL wants to add? :^)

I put my money on nefarious connections with Obama/Clinton. They are cleaning up so that Trump won't be able to find evidence to put Obama/Clinton in prison.

Fucking CIAniggers

Lol, funny you think I'm CREW/CTR/shareblue. Just a logical person.

We already have extreme sanctions on Russia; They wouldn't dare fuck with us if Hillary were president and had ordered a no fly zone. Keep chewing on that Russian misinformation though.

Its ironic isn't it, we call Podesta a pedo after mountains of evidence come out. They call trump a russian shill yet... no evidence exists

She called for it, on television, multiple times.

Why do you think this is a good meme...Its fucking disconcerting, I'm confused as to why he is small for no reason

Not good enough of an explanation. I get kikes can manipulate governments and public opinion via lobbying, bribes and propaganda, but why is a spy agency so committed to globalism?

>im totally not guys i swear
you realize how easy it is to spot you faggots right?

They wouldn't dare fuck with us? Do you understand how well a war would boost their economy right now? Hillary was giving them reasons for war on a silver platter. But please, keep educating us with the memos crew got this morning.

>Flynn resigning due to Russian communications. And literally every other piece of Russian/Trump information that's out there now.

Just wait till these investigations are done. The FBI, confirmed as of yesterday, are still investigating Trump.

>Oleg Erovinkin was an FSB officer linked to the "golden shower" Trump dossier... ergo part of the (((Deep state)))

Why would Putin take him out for this?

Doesn't make sense desu.

You see this one makes sense...Because Putin is in fact a manlet which is why we made them...Its funny.

You can't take a meme that makes sense and just apply it where it doesn't..You guys are literally retards

CIA is filled with sexually frustrated dogs that want thermonuclear war.

Jesus fuck

Lol are younreally this stupid?

I browse and post on Sup Forums, how is that not outside of my circle?

Russian media says nothing about it, so CIA or not, they're not going to do anything.

dumb nigger

no fly zone= war

>we knew about his russian ties
>we waited until after the elections to tell everyone and investigate
how did that work out for you?

Well, since pizzagate is actually real, yes.

Anyway, I'd say having connections to George Soros would be a bigger problem since he funds regime change worldwide. The fact that he is known to manipulate politics and has his hands all over ours should be a very serious concern. It's not as simple as him just being a billionaire, but the fact that he is using his wealth and influence to install governments of his liking around the world is a very big problem.

Awww, baby is gonna cry!

Again this meme is retarded...The American people wanted outsiders

Noncareer politicians in charge for once..You're meme is calling the majority of America retarded

Maybe Trump is still trying to find the leakers before he starts sweeping up
or maybe the power struggle is preventing him from orchestrating anything properly

there's a cabal trying to control the world, and the West has historically been the hardest part to dominate
there's always been some doubt as to the motives of the CIA, it's likely that they're under direct control of that cabal

Thanks you for being a reasonable voice. But, is that how it works in Russia? You get your position, but eventually you'll get killed by the Governement... idk, seems way too fishy that Putin has no motive, considering Trump the information with Trump right now.

Idk, we'll find out.

you are clueless.

So you think Putin likes the russians who are in the same team as McCain, Soros, CNN, Clinton, Obama... the same people who raised sanctions against Russia and are trying to impeach Trump who might end this cold war 2.0?

In the other hand, probably Trump has already started talking with Putin and they have agreeded on stop these people who are traitors to the interests of both countries.

Well we just need some new faces. that is all.

k keep me posted

>Hillary "Libyan Sarin" Clinton
>not calling for regime change in Syria, a core Russian client state
Fuck off Shariablue

Sure. Okay, They'd make the first move. If Hillary was the president, we would still have the support of basically all the Western world right now. So no, I don't believe Russia would fuck with us.

Just leave.

You shills insult our intelligence..You think we are laughing at funny pictures because muh putin is small.

You could give two shits about its context, irony, inside jokes...I mean fuck off

Nice Russian misinformation you got there.

Fuck off

>leave, because I refuse to listen to your facts and opinions

This is a free board, motherfucker. I'll do as I please.

>if hillary was in charge, we would have more of the same. warmongering, selling 75% of the entire planets munitions to literally anyone with money, controlling poppy fields in the middle east, mass immigration, sending production jobs over seas, etc
have you people not realized that that is exactly what got the god emperor elected?

fuck off

>M-MUH RUSSIA
t. DEMS

EVERYONE TALKS TO EVERYONE, THIS MEANS NOTHING

IF THERE IS EVER A CONFLICT BETWEEN AMERICAS INTEREST AND RUSSIAS INTEREST, TRUMP SIDES WITH AMERICA

ITS BUILT INTO HIS EGO, HE IS THE BIGSHOT KING OF THE DEAL WHO LISTENS TO NOBODY, LEAST OF WHICH RUSSIA

TRUMP MAKES AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, FUCK EVERYONE ELSE