Tfw your founding fathers were literal cucks

>tfw your founding fathers were literal cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington#Personal_life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Madison#Marriage_and_family
youtube.com/watch?v=uNOTozVp_i4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_New_Orleans
press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/v1ch8s10.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How will Sup Forums and burgerland recover from this?

sometimes I wish for the illuminati to be real.

Why does Washington always look so bored? Like he never wanted to be there.

He just wanted to be on his farms distilling whiskey.

Because he actually didn't. He'd rather raise his wife's son.

No they weren't. Nice try proxy leaf

Sage

Supposedly, the man who painted him
used an expression Washington had made while being lied to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington#Personal_life
>Together they raised her children from her previous marriage, John Parke Custis and Martha Parke (Patsy) Custis. Later, they raised Martha's grandchildren Eleanor Parke Custis and George Washington Parke Custis. George and Martha never had any children together; his earlier bout with smallpox in 1751 may have made him sterile. The newlywed couple moved to Mount Vernon, near Alexandria, where he took up the life of a planter and political figure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Madison#Marriage_and_family
>Madison was married for the first time at the age of 43; on September 15, 1794, James Madison married Dolley Payne Todd, a 26-year-old widow, at Harewood, in what is now Jefferson County, West Virginia. Madison had no children but adopted Todd's one surviving son, John Payne Todd (known as Payne), after the marriage.

I SAID SAGE DAMN YOU

You really think the guy who forbid parties would be a fun kind of person?

Founding Fathers, hey, love you guys to bits, but I really have a problem with something you guys wrote. You remember this little thing called the ol' three fifths compromise? Yeah, this shit is really gonna fuck up the country later. Tell you what. Go ahead and deport all the niggers and then make this note in the ol' constitutionny. "America is a white country for the white man. No coloreds allowed." And underline it, for god sakes, underline it. Thanks for your time, gentlemen. Oh, and Hamilton, rot in hell.

ba dum tsh

also he didn't forbid them, he simply expressed his opposition to them

they were all whigs, also known as the sjws of their time.

If he did then why are parties still here today? Checkmate atheist.

>his earlier bout with smallpox in 1751 may have made him sterile.

does this shit even happen anymore? People seem like they were constantly sick, and then pick up all sorts of side effects just from being sick

Lincoln wanted to send them back but the economy was in ruins after the war.

>birthed the mightiest empire the world has ever known
>cucks
as far as i am concerned they could have gone on a marriage/divorce spree to collect as many wife's sons as possible and they would still shit over your entire thread OP.

Out of all the "white" colonies, you've always been the most disappointing canada.

this is the correct answer

>sterile
>this makes him a cuck

You do realize people like kids right? They want to have kids.

Being unable to create children doesnt suddenly eradicate your parental instincts

there would be no war without the niggers

You can get juvenile diabetes from the flu.

Well this was after the war. Southerners didn't wnt to send them back because they got some votes out of them.

Well considering that until like 1850 the average lifespan in America was like 45 yeah id say shit sucked

it has nothing to do with the political will and everything to do with the fact that Lincoln got shot in the fucking head and everyone who followed him as President was either a demoshit or an evangelical.

yeah and it's corrupt as shit. imagine if commiefornia got more votes due to their illegals

Well he probably would have sent them back when the economy recovered but was killed. So the group behind it basically fucked america.

I'm British and even I'll admit that isn't true

I love this image

>Southerners fucked America over

Im shocked

Absolutely amazed

Who could have seen this coming

I guess i'm a pleb because i don't know who the guy on the very left or the bottom 3rd guy is. And where the fuck is Sam Adams?

You're the biggest cucks on the planet.

John Jay you fool

Dinesh D'Souza claims that he is the founder of the Democrats. Totally anally devastates his history in the latest documentary, titled:

> Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party

They all raped their slaves. Which is LITERALLY one of the most non-cuck things you can do other than fucking your own wife.

>Alexander Hamilton
>Born on a plantation in the Caribbean to a rich father and mother who had married young
>Dad turns out to be a scumbag, leaves them and goes back to England effectively putting them out on the street
>Hamilton starts working from a young age, finds he has an aptitude for numbers and busts his ass to get some decent capital
>Saves up to buy a plantation, uses funds to buy several more
>War breaks out with the revolution
>Uses his funds from his plantations to help fund the war effort especially blockade runners to get goods into the colonies from the islands
>Goes around with a small band of men he hired in the Caribbean
>Hunts down and slaughters every redcoat he can get his hand on
>Closer to the end of the war he becomes an artillery commander
>Btfos even more Lobster backs
>Teams up with some of his best friends to write The Federalist Papers which would become the most important documents to our nation and set the foundation for all of our future laws
>Gets shot by a politician because he was talking shit about the guy and make a joke about his wife
Yeah, Totally a cuck
Go fuck yourself

he was the first real Democrat

And the precedence he set for how to be President would devastate this country for centuries and in fact still does.

He was a badass though.

He hated having his likeness taken
He only say for two pictures in his entire life, actually the one on the $1 bill is what the artists went with after I think like the third day of sitting Washington said fuck this shit figure it out I'm not coming back

More like since their wives couldn't give them the poon they have to rely on their slaves for sexual release.

nothingofvaluewaslost

If they were literal cuckolds the left would defend them relentlessly instead of attack them as rich white slaver owning shitlords.

Which precedent are you referring to, specifically?

>He was a badass though.
Can't disagree with that, plus I think I would've liked the earlier Democrats over the Republicans. Seeing that Jefferson actively tried to align his republicans to the Jacobin Republicans in France.

>history stomped on by a bunch of niggers

You have no idea what you're talking about
Lincoln and his buddies in government were actually the ones who stopped the back to Africa movement (which was started and funded by a few pro-slavery Virginians)
Go fuck yourself yankeecuck

what about my boy Ben Franklin

If any of you faggots enjoy 18th century history look up Timothy Dexter
I guarantee you will be highly entertained and most definitely not disappointed

>Be George Washington
>Literally father a nation
>TFW some virgin on Sup Forums calls you a cuck 240 years later once the nation you fathered is the sole world superpower.

Eat shit faggot.

>ITT some uneducated kid is mad because some men ages ago acted like proper people and good Christians by adopting kids and such.

Lecherous disgusting sexual deviant, spymaster, traitor, degenerate, mason, oculltist, and genius. Yep, epitome of an American.

In what way were they cucks you nigger?

If any of you faggots enjoy 18th century history look up Marie Dolores Eliza Rosanna Gilbert AKA Lola Montez.

I guarantee you will be highly entertained and most definitely not disappointed

Baller by definition

I smell a bloody cunt

t-thank you.

Indian Removal Act for starters. The natives actually had a right to the land he removed the from. To add insult to injury, they werent even savages. Most of the Indians he removed could read and write English and many were Christian.

The Election of 1824. Basically "Federalists hacked the election".

The cult of personality he established started the trend followed to this day of dems being demagogues.
And finally he made a huge trend in the US, that of winning parties gifting all their positions to party members.

The best thing to come out of Andrew Jacksons Presidency was no bank and James Polk

Stay mad Georgie.

Thank you, I keked a lot.

Reminder Benjamin Franklin had viciously tortured children found under his house dated to when he lived there.

Instead of opening your mouth, just keep it closed when you don't know what you're talking about

Source?

He was 6'5" surrounded by manlets, of course he doesn't want to be there

Dont you have to go use a war for independence as an excuse to settle a blood feud you Scotch-Irish fuck?

"ohdoiiii we need slaves no enslaved class of people ever becomes free sure didnt happen in Rome uhdoooiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

>you will never be Thomas Jefferson with a harem of nigger women to fuck
Feels bad man

No they didn't
Bunch of revisionist bullshit invented by the left to discredit them
Thomas Jefferson definitely did though, that bookworm faggot loved nigger pussy.
He was quite literally what you would call a progressive liberalism in this day and age.
He knew fuckall about the world and made all his decisions based off what he read in his father's library.
The man literally didn't leave his parents home until he was 28

>traitor

how?

it's always fucking retarded actors fucking shit up

Then tell your mum to close her legs.

He was the Postmaster General of the British Empire, he used this position to undermine the Empire in the rebellion.

FUCK THE MONARCHY

under that logic all the founders are traitors to the British empire. I accept that.

Better than being cucks

wow the natives won a battle in the middle of the woods

Im shocked

also
>not including women and children
>what a noble people

I hope you're referring to Burr
Hamilton is literally the only reason why career politics became a thing in America
Had he not died it would probably have never happened since he was Dick Cheney, Bannon, Manafort, and Oliver Cromwell(the one who fucked up the Irish) all rolled into one and nobody was stupid enough to cross him because if he wanted something to happen it happened.
Yeah, they've fucked our history pretty good

Son, just embrace the fact that you can't win wars. And tell your mother to stop calling me.

>Better than being cucks

I don't get why seeing a bunch of performing monkeys is so popular.

>good Christians
The vast majority of the founding fathers were diests
Funny enough the ones that were actually Christian were the ones who turned into complete pieces of shit once the war was over and became career politicians who were overtly power hungry and massive anglophiles

the fathers were quit cunning, someone might, but no one yet has found a way to really fuck over there work.

I like this scvene. don't judge me. ;_; lol

youtube.com/watch?v=uNOTozVp_i4

Expect parties are still degenerate. Checkmate Christcucks.

get the fuck out loyalist

Fuck Hamilton

Why bother to secede if your solution is "JUST DO THE SAME SHIT ALL OVER AGAIN EBIN PLAN"

Started the bank

"lul debt is great"

He advocated for installing another king. Fuck him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_New_Orleans

>Dillaneposting is coming to Sup Forums
Yes

Raising someone else's children isn't a big deal if you can't have your own. The evolutionary explanation behind our disdain for cuckoldry doesn't apply. Are you retarded?

You're welcome user
First off northern colonists were the ones who said okay to bringing slaves to America, before the late 1600's niggers didn't exist here.
Also southerners were the ones who created Liberia and the back to Africa movement
Liberals and Lincoln's constituency were the ones who shut the whole thing down and reason it was never created again.
You can hang yourself if you actually like that fuck Lincoln in any way, he was as unamerican as it gets.
>A fight in their home territory with 100% advantage in terrain and tactics
>Literally a war where gorilla warfare was invented because the way the English wanted the colonists to fight routinely got them killed because it was pants on head retarded
>posting just one battle
Do you really want me to list all your ass ravagings at the hands of the redskins you limey cunt?

This was honestly a great series, really enjoyed it.
I wish they'd done similar ones for the other founding fathers.

Except America wasn't England's you stupid fuck
The lands were literally founded to get away from Europe and no longer be European
The empire's decision to start a racketeering operation does not change this fact at all

Maybe, but I don't think so really. Not back then. The political lunatics since the 1960's all celebrate being cucks for Israel, Hillary, Obama, Bush, Trump. They are all cucks for Israel. So when Trump shoves dildo up his ass for Israel on live TV or what ever his masters tell him to do don't be surprised. I don't even give a shit anymore. America used to be cool but it's over. I do think you would have got a much faster collapse with that psycho Hillary tho. But I refuse to vote because I don't believe in fairy tales like many people still do. It's like grow up, ya know? I stopped believing in all that patriotic horse shit around the time I stopped believing in Santa Clause.

Don't forget fatass, like the rest of the burgers

>>The evolutionary explanation behind our disdain for cuckoldry doesn't apply
>He was president of my country therefore he isn't a cuck
Lol, too easy.

>Why bother to secede if your solution is "JUST DO THE SAME SHIT ALL OVER AGAIN EBIN PLAN"
Go read the Federalist papers son, you really have no idea what Hamilton stood for
Amen
Can't anymore, founding fathers are raycis now.
Hamilton, Adams, Heyward Jr., and Rutledge, all need their own series

they all had black kids

historians denied it for a century until DNA testing was done.

"they did it first"

Literally irrelevant. Its like arguing that America didnt actually free the slaves because Britain freed them first. The south was the faction that pushed actively for the expansion of slavery. They were also the ones who demanded that slaves be recognized as Americans.

The southerners who created the back to Africa movement did so as a patchfix for a problem they created. Realizing that slaves like freedom too, and realizing it far too little and far too late is not a saving grace. By the time they conceived of the back to Africa movement Negros were already American, They felt American and felt virtually zero connection to Africa, because they had 0 connection Africa. The funny part is the average southerner is cucked af doing anything but decrying slavery entirely. Most people didnt own slaves and it deprived many southerners of upward mobility by destroying the potential for employment in the only industry in the region.

The only things I like about Lincoln was that he was a Republican and that he killed traitors.

how's pakland?

I have the fed and antifed papers literally less then 5 feet from me.

Hamilton advocated for a monarchy and established the bank. Theres no way around these facts.

>I have the fed and antifed papers literally less then 5 feet from me
Then show us the documents.

>dems r the REAL racists!!!

Fuck this retarded argument

Everyone knows the parties of the early time are not the same. All the racist southerners who were democrats are now republicans.

>I have the fed and antifed papers literally less then 5 feet from me.

Based.

>Le ebin party switch maymay
And I thought I was the one who was supposed to be baiting.

>tfw your founding father was based as fuck but your country betrayed him

The documents of what? You want me to post a picture of the cover of a book of collected essays that cost less than 10$ on Amazon?

No Im not even going to get up for that.

Here have this instead you intentionally contrarian fuckwit

press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/v1ch8s10.html

Jefferson was the biggest cuck of them all

>muh progress
>muh science
>muh Deism

>Hamilton advocated for a monarchy and established the bank.
Based