UNPRECEDENTED BREAKING NEWS: CNN gets banned from white house

UNPRECEDENTED BREAKING NEWS: CNN gets banned from white house

cnn.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI
money.cnn.com/2017/02/24/media/cnn-blocked-white-house-gaggle/index.html
mediaite.com/columnists/foxs-white-house-bans-fox-news-story-completely-unravels/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archive, nigga.

Trump will open up those libel laws so we can shut their lying Jew mouths.

> UNPRECENDENTED

Really made me think

DIRTY LYING MEDIA

Thank God, can they just fold already? Paranoid bullshit for retarded virtue signalers.

Big font bad
small font good

There's no President, baby!

Then who will go to the press comfrences? INFOWARS? LOL

two completly different events

Post your face when info wars has a journalist show up but cnn doesn't

real news.

He just keeps getting better and better

Obama barred FoxNews from a press conference

wasnt FOXnews banned from the Obama whitehouse for ?

>two completly different events

In one case the media was barred from an event other than the habitual press briefing.

On the other case the media was barred from an event other than the habitual press briefing.

Point the difference

>mfw they actually became unpresidented

FUCK YOU. Stop dissapointing me

BBC as well

CRUSH THE LYING LEFTIST KIKE MEDIA

The only thing better than this would be Trump declaring he now identifies as a woman.

kek

Fuck you for ruinning it

Can I get a dump of CNN and fake news memes? These shits are hard to find for some reason, probably shariablue's doing

Soon to be Unpresidented

The crazy truth is that Infowars is infintely more reliable than CNN

Why did he ban the BBC and NYT too?

The others I don't care about but I read reuters and BBC almost exclusively, and NYT is ok in my book. What a cunt.

kgb niggers unite

This article is fake news

Thank you user, may Kek be with you

Nice try shariablue

>shariablue
The fuck?

>UNPRECENDENTED

Ban 'em! Ban 'em! Ban 'em!

>he only ingests BBC

ok whatever floats your boat man

CNN deserves the utmost contempt from every human alive. If mudslimes crash a plane into their hq I might just convert

hahaha, gtfo fake news bastards!

I think this is Trump's response to the fact that Google, Adroll, facebook and twitter have been banning right wing sites.

Trump is fighting back!

Good lawd please let this be real

>be a glorified blog post
>report nothing of value
>clickbait the shit out of everything
>literally fake news
>"waah but why do they ban us"

Gee I wonder

Yes, or any number of no cucked conservative medias

>amerifat freedoms and democracy will die in your lifetime

How is it "UNPRECEDENTED" when the Obama administration did the SAME EXACT THING to Fox News?

This is exactly why Trump keeps calling CNN "Fake News". They're treating this like it's never been done before and basically flat-out lying.

>people defending this

mods and newspaper editors are controlled by ayys

would it suprise you that since 1850 newspaper editors and forum mods have always deleted evidence of ayys?

join the conversation on /x/ if you like:
MODS DELETED IT ITS IN THE Sup Forums ARCHIVES @ 4plebs.org

It's been transitioning slow folks, but just take a second to remember where we are. The PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES just banned CNN from white house press conf.z. We have come so far, but we haven't really taken a second to remember how far we've come from where we started. Just a year ago there was no hope, Obummer and Jews controlling the media and politics in the most important country in the world, Sup Forums was an echo chamber. Now theres ICE raids everywhere, talks of mass deportation, leftist news outlets banned and labeled fake news, trans rights removed... still 7.9 years to go. I think we have Bannon to thank for most of it.

This will just make their ratings go up. Fox News is the true fake news.

lol didn't obama ban fox?

first thing that came to mind when i read this
youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI

these faggots keep sensationalizing trying to incite violence. how do they think their army of limpwrists is going to fare?

CNN should be banned from life.

The so-called "tolerant" facist president at it again. IMAGINE MY SHOCK.

>it's real

wew lads

money.cnn.com/2017/02/24/media/cnn-blocked-white-house-gaggle/index.html

What I find hilarious is how the News Kikes are trying to spin this like Trump is creating some sort Nazi news bubble for himself, while the likes of CBS, NBC, and Reuters are still allowed to attend.

>Politics has a single red i and a single blue i, subtly massaging the mind into I the red or I the blue and conforming all ideas into either this or that. The blue i is also first.

There is alot of psycho fuckery going on with that one part of their webpage alone.

>accuse the President, who has 12 jewish grandchildren, of antisemitism
>surprised when he gets pissed off

#imwithtrump

How can they call such a thing "grassroots?" it's centrally controlled and funded by unrelated donors.

Also having their team named after a meme like right wing death squads seems almost too good to be true. I feel like Brock and his idiots are directly fueling evolution (or its business equivalent) by showing the world the worst possible way to go about anything if your end goal is to be productive with it. Its mind boggling how bad he is at what he does.

it's liberals my dude, it doesn't have to be true as long as it serves "progress"

Isnt this exactly what they do when they create the press pool

Lots of organizations dont get into that.

About god damn time I say.

>unprecedented

>UNPRECEDENTED
Its funny how they call things Obama did routinely "UNPRECEDENTED" now that Trump is also doing them.

hit with the bannonhammer

>money.cnn.com/2017/02/24/media/cnn-blocked-white-house-gaggle/index.html

>blocked on Friday from attending an off-camera White House press briefing that other reporters were hand-picked to attend

aka closed door

>blublublub we don't get exclusive access and have to sit with the plebs.

OBAMA DID IT FIRST

I've been seeing a lot of that lately where a headline and first 2/3rd of a story sustain a hysterical narrative that is completely put to rest by comments further down in the article.

Deceitful!

Can't trust a news organization that gave Hillary the debate questions ahead of time

Obama always bashed fox and almost never came on

I wish Trump would say that more. That right there is reason enough to ban them for all time.

They use the word "Unprecedented" for almost everything these days.

It's a sure sign someone is under their desk crying at HQ

Damn! Can you burgers lend us some of your winning?

Didn't Trump say that at his 1 hour plus press conference?

Also called out Hillary for not saying that she got the questions ahead of time.

Maybe, just maybe they should have toned down the fake news.

mediaite.com/columnists/foxs-white-house-bans-fox-news-story-completely-unravels/

It wasn't Obama, it was the treasury.

Also, they banned the BBC. How do you spin that? They're one of the less biased news channels.

>turn on cnn
>click our links
>please help us pay the bills

kek wills you kike niggers go the way of gawker this year

>NYT is ok in my book
I'm not even american and I can see how disgusting the NYT is. Fuck off shill.

(((They're))) trying to get people to buy the "Unprecedented" book (((they))) put out. Don't fall for their Jewish schemes.

>UNPRECEDENTED

They bar pretty much all small fry news organisations,you have to be one of the large MSN networks to get into white house press briefings.
So unprecedented is not the word

Holy fuck 20% of Uranium capacity is actually worse.

>They're one of the less biased news channels.

day of the rake soon

I heard Buzzfeed as well. It's weird how that list keeps changing huh? But I don't even know why Buzzfeed is taken seriously enough to even be allowed in there in there first place.

It shows how low the last administration set it's bar. They wanted nothing but positive press from all the click-bait gossip rags they invited.

bbc is shit mr fheztd

that name jewish?

Kek Speaks The Truth

CNN is fake news.

Also fuck buzzfeed.

That's probably because Trump is doing things that no president has done before a lot. It isn't the news that's the problem here.

Hell, it's about time.

Other networks were allowed. ...You could just see it on those. Literally nothing wrong with wanting it to be on unbiased, bipartisan sources of news. Guess it's their fault for putting all their eggs in one basket, and then that basket losing bigly.

This is great. Freedom of Speech, does not mean Freedom to slander.

>it's an americuck defends the BBC episode again
When will you pudgy fuckers learn? The BBC is, has always been and will always be the biggest fucking shill there is. Sometimes it'll be subtle, but believe me lads, it's fucking there

NYT is one of the biggest propaganda engines the US has.

I'm not a big Chomsky-ite, but even someone as stupid as him can see that clearly.