I'm a communist, debate me

I'm a communist, debate me.
Pro tip: you can't

Alright

>There are unironic classcucks on this site RIGHT NOW

lmao

lol anarch-commie? or state commie?

why is it ok that you have to pay everyone in your commune the same ammount of your money, even though you make 100 times more money than everyone else
lets say there are 100 people in your commune
you must give everyone 1/100 of your income, and you get 1/100 from everyone else
but the other 99 people are lazy as fuck and dumb as shit and make no money, yet you make a million
why do you have to give away everything and can only keep 10 thousand dollars, and yet, you only get lets say 10 k from everyone else in total
thats just a bullshit system, and thats why it will never work

not an argument

That we can or cannot debate you is debatable

How do you justify slavery?

not an argument

Read the Gulag Archipelago

Sure, name a time where communism work and did not collapse an empire?

how do you know a good is worth the cost to make it?

Better than mass execution of war prisioners

Why do you believe nationalities aren't real? And what makes you think they can peacefully coexist?
Data proves otherwise.

not an argument

fpbp

answer my question fag

Why don't you debate with putin and trump.

not an argument

sage

Why are you a nigger?

What communist aim or ideal is the most important for you personally and what have you done for the cause?

Wow nice debating there, faggot.
Just neck yourself.

not an argument

Fuck you I had an arguement!
>inb4 straw man
You, as a gommie, should believe that class lines are the only ones that matter and no matter which culture or society they come from proles and bourges are the same.

not an argument

Its a question m8, just answer it.

Under communism, how do you know a good is worth the cost to make it?

>you can't

This is because communists are incapable of thinking logically. All they wish to do is destroy all that is good and enforce their delusions of egalitarianism onto others.

The proper way to deal with communists is to throw them out of helicopters.

What is an argument?

ShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshitShitshitshit

not an argument

Are you posting from you're labour camp that you work 16 hours a day in the most northern point in Norway?

Must be fun.

What kind?

not an argument

>I'm a communist, debate me.
No.

I can´t read, debate me
Pro tip: you can´t

He sid he say we could not debate him...

Communism is silly

not an argument

Haha well sperged my friend

Ok well played, ya trolled me m8

Communism doesn't work because it's impossible for the "workers", who by the way, is a poor person who is busy toiling and is not smart enough to just leave his job or get a college education, can rule a nation correctly.

wait a minute...
this could just be a representation of when leftypol comes and makes a thread in Sup Forums

Who decides who gets what?

Why shouldn't I be allowed to buy luxury items?

What incentive does anyone have to do boring but necessary jobs like laboratory technician work without a profit incentive?