explain yourselves Britfags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=780aEQL0SFk
thecommentator.com/article/741/thank_you_mr_hitchens
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc&ab_channel=VladTepes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>> doesnt have trigger finger pointing at target

What a goat fucking FAGGOT

UKIP will be dead by the time this Paki gets a go.

Not ok.

I hope he is redpilled on race too and is a non-white white nationalist, like all of us on Sup Forums

He's ex-muslim. So I'm all for him to trigger the current ones.

I hear leaving Islam is a massive insult to them.

he's pretty red pilled but he;s a traditional conservative. He's a lot like Bannon.

> appropriate trigger etiquette
> based as fuck
> Has PC immunity like Milo

Why would anyone not support this guy he seems hilarious?

t. Kikebart reader

He was niges back room boy, and does not give a fuck. He's better that our conservacucks

t.man who uses Sup Forums to get the latest news

How can you know that he also isn't secretly a white nationalist?
also actual traditional conservative use to be racist. even if he guns down all muslims, that will be good enough to save britistan.

He's a Muslim

He actually sounds okay to me. If he can keep Islam from overrunning the UK and is redpilled on race, well, what the hell. A Paki like him is probably the only one who could bust up the rape gangs at this point. He's got the right skin color, the retarded white English libshits can't accuse him of being racist.

Ex, he fucking hates Muslims, and makes no secret of it

No, he is an atheist

Wew dare I say, is he... /ourpaki/?

How does taqiyya work again?

Whatever it takes to get England back. There are legit "POC"s in the world who value white culture, and plenty of fucking white retards who hate it. I know which group I'd rather have coffee with. Sad, but jesus fucking christ liberals are cancer.

H'es quite funny, he's a good speaker, he seems tough on immigration (frankly tougher than Steven Woolf, who I always thought was over-rated) and frankly, he one of the best people in the UKIP. Sure, it would be nice if UKIP had someone who was all that and was white too, but if they have, I haven't seen them.
The current leader Paul Nuttall's alright, but he doesn't have much charisma.
Wasn't Kaseem speaking at CPAC? How did he get on?

>.410
>taurus?

that's a bigger meme gun than the fucking Desert Eagle.

Holy shit, lol.

HE HAS A POINT

/ourpaki/

Gujarati people seem pretty light, they must have more Aryan genes than other poo in the loos.

Trannies use tape to stop their dicks showing.

From what I've seen in this thread, I like him.

Rightfully so, considering the whole deal with apostasy.

Well, hats off to him, they don't usually manage to hide it so well.

I'll explain it very simply: The white race is devoid of strong male leadership. Look at all the white men you know...You'll be lucky to find one or two halfway decent men; they might have one or two decent qualities, such as fit and a good job, but they'll be shit everywhere else. Now most of the white men you know are complete losers and cuckolds. They get bossed around by women, they're fat, slovenly, have low-power/low-influence jobs in the Trades, under-educated, Christian, and probably have gotten beat up at least once by a black male.

There is no concept of the uber-man anymore among white men. Donald Trump and a handful of his closest allies are literally all that is left. We brought this on ourselves. Now before you lose your temper you should go spend all of your free time and money on some pointless hobbies and other trivialities that white men enjoy.

Cute, but can he criticise Jews and Muslims at the same time. That's the real test for the right-wing in Europe.

H O N O R A R Y

B R I T O N

Taqqiya

Bless his heart.

Tape the anus too, so the haggis-stirring meme can finally be stopped.

>Whatever it takes to get England back.

Trust me, UKIP isn't the answer. In fact, there is not a thing politics can do to save this country now.

I love him

This guy is the only Paki who doesn't have to go back.

pretty based really

youtube.com/watch?v=780aEQL0SFk

thecommentator.com/article/741/thank_you_mr_hitchens

Is Sup Forums's religious right triggered?

and the bloke who runs paki shop near me.
£3 for fags and sells alcohol dirt cheap.

So what's coming next than, bongo?

thats actually impressive. how did he get the rubberband onto the revolver and inside the finger ring

Honestly I have a few pakistani friends. They aren't that bad desu. I find somalians the worst.

Sikhs can stay but most pakis can go, especially the muslim ones

>So what's coming next than

Old England is dead and buried, we'll never see a return to the way things were pre-WWII. At best we'll get an authoritarian, nationalistic state, at worst we'll get a caliphate. However, that won't happen until the average people can no longer hide their heads in the sand, and it's going to take a massive collapse for that to happen.

They don't usually go so far as to win 'islamaphobe of the year', and Nigeria trusted him

*Nige. Funding kike autocorrect

Raheem is more repilled than most people in the UK. You want him to go?

I said most pakis, and Raheem isnt muslim anymore

you guys know its political suicide to admit you come here, atleast within the media.

Yes, many people come here. Yes, even if they say "no we dont".

A muslim is a liar. A jew is a liar. Don't forget these people will tell lies to get into power to spread their cancerous bullshit.

also his parents are from Tanzania according to wiki

Stop it. You won. Dont be Goymany.

Well that will be a long process than, the UK is far from the edge, not like Sweden

germanics are liar too

The stirring never stops

>You won

What did we win?

You're too brown.

WW2 and a minority white future.

Yeah, not that I know, but England seems one of the less cucked countries. If they could get rid of the thought crime laws and actually go through with brexit they might actually have a chance.

Thatcher might have fucked them over (Like Reagan to a lesser extent) by not incorporating nationalism into right wing identity at all.

Americans are liars too.

you had me at 50 cal pistol

He's a faggot that can't handle a none "civic" nationalist's argument.

Daily reminder that Raheem Kassam is one of Are Nige's closest allies as well as being part of the Breitbart circle.

at least he has trigger discipline

Oh! THAT is the ex-muslim contributor!

Based. He has my blessing

>Says white men have become weak
>Tells white men to continue being weak by doing stupid hobbies and free time
>Implying redpilled white men don't enjoy continuing the race

Millennials free time isn't for adults, Grow up. We're gaining back control nows the time to ditch stupid shit like

>Muh Hobbies and Free time

>taurus
absolutely disgusting

Why is his gun held together with a rubber band?

i'd let him poo in my loo.

Ex-muslims are rare and based. He'll be more redpilled than your average "conservative" brits.

I'm still 50/50 on trusting any 'ex-Muslim' who plays on that heavily no matter how good his credentials. Kassam might have a very reliable record, but there's no hiding how far they can go, taqiyya is always a serious risk from them seeking political power.

Only kind of South Asians we should ever be 100% trusting towards among our ranks are Hindu or Sikh ones with a natural enmity towards Muslims, especially Sikhs.

why are the majority of conservatives in Europe not white?

tiptop

Also following on look at how fucked and completely infiltrated Labour got by Muslims, intially using taqiyya and later just being completely open and blatant about it. Especially at a localised level it's almost entirely their party now in certain places.

Because Islam is conservative. In it's own fucked up way.

>nigeria

He got in loads of shit for this because it turns out that Sturgeon has had an abortion.

He's the one who got Richard Spencer kicked out of CPAC just fyi

Kek

not even we have people who get put in prison for thought crime.
It has gone to court but nobody has gotten any time for it.

He's smart, based and gave up his muslim religion because he thought it was shit. UKIP gets accused all the time of being racist. This guy confuses Libtards because they can't call him a racist.

I've been reading a lot of red pill books lately. Is that an acceptable use of free time?

richard spencer is a falseflag attention whore shill.
He's the younger david duke.
He's making money, he has photos of him and the bush family.
he's just trying to ride trumps coat tail.
Fuck him

take the first and final pill to save the west and read this book or watch his lectures on youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc&ab_channel=VladTepes
They were calling his briefs the redpill back in 2003. This is the OC pill.
Everyone on Sup Forums should watch it or read it.

Because you are brainwashed beyond mental retardation, Sven.
I speak with some Swed in 9gag since it's started to become a pretty bassed place with the right winged memes.
All your country man are mentaly retarded.

>Meme about Sweden
>Muh only 2% muslim population
>B-bulshit, I-I'm a Swed I can confirm
>Y-you are not telling the facts
>Muh propaganda

Sorry Sven, your country beyond saving, come to eastern-europe, save yourself.

Raheem is pretty based desu.

>lol dude look how inclusive we are we have a brown leader

Yeah, go buy more comic books for your collection. kek

I can see why that might be the case. So, what do you suggest? Serious inquiry.

I'm all for racial purity and getting rid of all shitskins.

But.

But, 1 in a million is too based to let it go to waste. 1 in a million will aide our cause more than he will harm it with his future non/mixed-white kids. 1 in a million can stay. And this guy fits the criteria.

This.

>Old England is dead and buried
Only if you let it be. I spent time there in the 80s; I remember it well. I think I know what old England was like. I loved it. Thing is, I know there are plenty of English people still alive who remember it, who even live it privately. In some sense, I believe it can survive. It will be a long road back. You'll have to guard the flame carefully, all of you who carry it. I just don't think it's impossible, as long as there are some of you who remember.

It's going to be a hell of a fight, though. You all have got to begin standing up, together, not hiding who you are and what you believe. That's the hardest part imo. I wish I could help (more)....maybe I can help a little. Don't know yet.

>"no we dont".
I kinda figure if they say that, it means they do, lol.