nasally kids talking about ethnic cleansing. yep its official Sup Forums

retards trying to out meme each other and prove they are old fags

>official

I friggin can feel the autism...i want to kms

>yank who sounds like a literal faggot
>fucktard eastern european
>cunt yank who doesnt shut up

yep seems like Sup Forums

Anybody that would create or participate in an "official Sup Forums podcast" is automatically a faggot. It's quite simple.

> Sup Forums takes Official Sup Forums podcast for a quick walk

what a bunch of pathetic faggots lmao

this makes me want to leave Sup Forums eternally

>reddit larping as Sup Forums

This is the most autistic thing I've seen in a while

WTF is this shit

I liked it better when we were social outcasts having a laugh on 4 chan posting pictures of cats.

that, my dear boy, is nu/pol/. You thought newfags were bad? You haven't seen shit yet.

A piece of the universe just died

Sup Forums is heading in a very bad direction

lately I've been seeing an increasing amount of retards here. It's not good. These idiots just parrot memes and think they're in some cool club. They have no intelligence or nuance in anything they do.

OMG...Shut it down, that's retarded as fuck....

You're fruiting up Sup Forums, YOU'RE FRUITING UP

>Official Sup Forums
HAHAHA I KEKED

So...this...is...Sup Forums...woah...

cancer

Just like milo went....so will Sup Forums not the chan itself, this is a toxic cesspool now.

redditors are cancer, they shill their discord here all the time, promote namefagging and trying to be the next milo or sargon, anyone promoting non-user shit is either retarded or a shill.

This. If you want to remain functional stop brandnaming your sekrit club. You just end up becoming a guy fawkes mask wearing irrelevancy. The point of /pol is to provide counter-narrative and skepticism of main stream ideology. You fuckwits will turn it into a milo-tier attention seeking cluster fuck.

Victim of recent success

Reminds me Sup Forums 5 years ago

Its funny how poltards think everyone but them here looks like picrelated, when in actuality they are all neets just like them

Making a "official" anything is stupid, not only for being cringy as shit but for giving the opposition an actual real, easy target to attack, or worse, take control as has already happened to a lot of chan original movements. This board greatest strenght is the anonimity.

These are the same people that link to their discord channels.

They should all end themselves.

>press play
>its live
>"The only good board on reddit is r the donald"
>"and they are pretty funny"

it all makes sense

this, facefags are person non grata.
>Anonymous
It's in the fucking name.

>Its funny how poltards think everyone but them here looks like picrelated, when in actuality they are all neets just like them

Sup Forums is definitely not 15 years old who's fucking doing a live with meme logo on Youtube.

This is absolutely degenerate.

There is no other place and other concept outside Sup Forums itself. Never. or it's over.

I would have assumed most Sup Forumsacks are at least of voting age, whenever there's an election you can see the ballot pics rolling in droves in the threads so I don't think that's generally the case to be swarmed by so many underagedfags.

more autistic than speedrunners

This is what happen when normies come to Sup Forums.

poor kid, why don't you message him and tell him to hide his powerlevel?

On election night and trumps inauguration, I joined the Sup Forums discord channel and recorded all of it. I thought it was fucking hilarious and felt it needed to be preserved for future generations.

What's so bad about phoneposters?

That bump in September 2014 is the fappening, not gamergate.