There's crazy shit going on over there

There's crazy shit going on over there.

From what I hear (((Zaev))) and (((SDSM))) are apparently going to form government.

For those who don't know as of the recent election SDSM are funded by our good ol' pal George Soros, They are pushing the usual multicultural bullshit but on an entirely different level. For example, they want to make Albanian an official national language

That being said VMRO weren't exactly innocent either with corruption being very rampant but personally I think they're better than completely losing the country to shiptars.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

jacobinmag.com/2017/02/macedonia-corruption-ethnic-politics-levica-protests/
youtube.com/watch?v=-muKEjMVjuo
youtube.com/watch?v=rABu2RnmqSc
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1dtOAGD0pk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Albania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For those who want to read into it more here's an article that sums up recent events pretty well:

jacobinmag.com/2017/02/macedonia-corruption-ethnic-politics-levica-protests/

not a country.

non country, bulgaria should have kept you.

they're going to be annexed by albania

Zaev is what exactly?

>t. Albanian diaspora
rude
Unfortunately it's a possibility
The leader of the Social Democrat party SDSM

In 20 years Macedonia will be erased from history books and albanians will be 95% of the population. They will claim they settled there before slavs, bulgarians and everyone else was even on the balkans and everyone will believe them. They will destroy most historical traces of Macedonians and claim the rest as their own. They did the same thing with Kosovo.

Macedonians supported Kosovo independence, and they deserve everything that's coming to them.

not exactly our government did some shady moves and accepted Kosovo most people here think that Kosovo should belong to Serbia except for Albanians obiously

>most people
>except Albanians
that's an oxymoron i think

So how will you set up Parliament? VMRO will have to collaborate with an Albanian party according to

There is a nationalistic movement that formed recently and we can only hope that it goes on the right track and hopefully with the right support it will rise and remove the kebab I just hope Serbia will join the action

What is the name of it?

Yes that is the biggest problem of our country our Parliament is set up so Albanians and minorities always have the decisive vote

well i guess you're fucked now
i hope you'll start removing kebab asap

The Hardcore kek sounds pretty autistic

Well you guys are stubborn and I hope you survive this. Remember, true Bulgarians will always accept you here.

I can only tell you that before Macedonia officially chose to support independent Kosovo all the people i know thought of Macedonians as brotherly nation, but now the general opinion has shifted and people kinda hate you guys.

Put yourself in our shoes, and you will see how much of a dick move that was. But you will experience that soon enough. Only difference is they took only a piece of our country but you will lose the whole thing.

This is a really big opportunity for fellow Macedonian Sup Forumsacks to take control of the actual movement.Right now the movement has got a lot of momentum there were approx. 1000 people on the first march but there were no leaders this is a big opportunity for fellow alt-right Sup Forumsacks to take control of it the movement also has a lot of media attention some actors support it and they were in the march today.What do u think about a Sup Forums controlled nationalistic movement guys?

basically

>right-wing government blows a massive lead it had for 10 years because it didn't care about the country, you literally have to cuck yourself to the party in order to get shit done

>lefties are pandering to albanians for votes i.e. they are the true cucks, also funded by soros

you don't really know how bad things really are over here, do you?

Macedonian-American bro. Redpill me.

youtube.com/watch?v=-muKEjMVjuo

Just remember, your government supported this.

government is not the same as nation

Do you suppoert everything that Vucic says and does?

bump

Well, at least VMRO-DPMNE gov vs Greece gov dispute over Macedonia name might end, at least
>mfw the latest negotiations actually got stuck over choosing between "Upper Republic of Macedonia" or "Republic of Upper Macedonia"
It has since long looked like nothing but a farce desu

right-wing government stops caring about the country and loses support, was in coalition with albanians (the same person that spilled blood in 2001 is the leader of the albanian party in power) in order to have a majority in the parliament, in return our proud cucks recognized kosovo as a country, relations ameliorated temporarily but were damaged later on (this is why Gruevski was unable to form a government)

the soros funded left-wing published tapped phone calls accusing the right-wing of corruption, combined with the well incorporated practice of right-wing nepotism even at local level contributed to the detriment of the popularity of the right-wing

I blame VMRO for this one. They had complete control and they fucked it up. Now our country is gonna go down the drain (as if it already wasn't on its way)

what I said still stands though
might wanna read what I replied to the guy before you

youtube.com/watch?v=rABu2RnmqSc

When they start shooting in the streets and set neighborhoods on fire, you will evacuate, maybe go to your cousins house, but when you return you will find albanian family of roaches living in your house. We will probably take pity on you guys and take you as refugees so don't worry too much we got you covered senpai. After all it's a basic christian principle to help brothers in need.

I'd rather run to the ustashe than to someone like you

I know bro, i know. You made it evident who your buddies are.

full documentary

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1dtOAGD0pk

watch this macedonians, prepare for what will soon come to you

>30% of population Albanian
>complains about Albanian being a national language

We dont have to watch your shitty documentaries to know we already had a war with them in 2001

Neka im bog pomogne, posto niko drugi nece.

Why isnt Mexican an official language in your beloved Murica then?

this

don't worry it will be worse than the first time

i wish all bad to happen in your shithole though, i'm euphoric when i think you'll be soon annexed by albania :)

Because US doesnt have an official language, and Mexicans aren't 30% of the population.

Neither are Albanians they are about 17 percent about as same as hispanics in the usa

Try again

>2002

>your albanians
>actual albanians

Monekydonsky Albanians love T*rkey more than they love Albania. We are well rid of them.

>implying it's not 35% by now

Because mexicans arent muslim.

>being this of delusional cuck

Nope they all fucked off to germany and austria plus multiple reports showed results of massive falsification of records in that census

lmao that's a lot of wishful thinking considering the birth rates for "macedonians" are so shitty.

just deal with your destiny, you'll become minority soon and be in albania

think on the positive side, you won't be landlocked country anymore like us, so i think it will be even better for macedonia in the terms of prosperity because they'll get an influx of money from tourists who come on albania's coast

>2002

Yeah, they had 15 years to quadruple.

t.Salty Srbo

Is that why your goverment refused to complete the census? Because FYROMian numbers grew? Kek

if they were that many they wouldn't have blocked the last census efforts :^)

it's just reality, you're the one being delusional my cuckedon bro :^)

Pasulj tetovac uskoro sa jagnjetinom umesto prasetine.

Not at all many Albanians refused to take part in the census because >muh family lives in Frankfurt and so it was cancelled

Macedona should just give us Kumanovo region so it won't go down with them

>Serbs ITT wanting more alboshits

Am I in bizarro world?

We should just unite and kill all Albanians.

Fucking muslim scum.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. It will all be over before you know it.

I wish it was that timeline desu

>being this delusional
Kek

the whole macedonia will be soon a part of albania

you can't make this shit up kek

>Macedonia will be annexed by Albania

Top kek. Albania proper didn't even want Kosovo, and neither did Kosovo itself. Macedonian-Albanians certainly don't want to be a part of mainland Albania, and the reverse is true for mainland Albania.

It's even a meme on our comedy shows how different Macedonian-Albanians are from regular ones. For one thing they are more Islamic and less patriotic about the country, more patriotic toward Islam countries like Turkey and Saudi Arabia. They just fly the Albanian flags to show they are different from the native Macedonians, but in truth we want nothing to do with them.

I know a Macedonian-Albanian here who owns three businesses and a huge house, he is giving it all up to go be a politician in Macedonia. He actually wanted to give my family the businesses, but we declined. My dad is friends with him but we don't invite him to dinner and we don't socialize that much with his family, because they are so different.

They have officialy refused their political parties said to boycot the census how is that delusional they have no reason to boycot it

here in Serbia people view them lower then gypsies and face great decrimination most people will steal from them and police won't give shit about it or some Serbian kids will beat up the Albanian kid etc.So they move to Croatia to lay claim for their future territories.

Shhhhhhhh
No more tears
Only dreams now

Looks like it's time for Russia to annex some more territory.

>tfw germany is directly responsible for this whole shitstorm

This is true. Macedonian Albanians are pretty shit-tier. Then come Kosovo Albanians. Then come Orthodox Albanian. Then come Catholic Albanian. Then come the Masterrace Atheist Albanians at the top of the food chain (which is like 80% of Albania proper)

tbf Serbia would volunteer to be annexed by Russia

r-remove k-kebab?

>Masterrace Atheist Albanians at the top of the food chain (which is like 80% of Albania proper)
bullshit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Albania

would give anything to be noticed by Russia sempai.

>Wikipedia
Kek

>here my statistics taken out of my ass are better than this one on wikipedia!
you're one deluded albozerg

If i were you i would start shopping for accessories mate.

Literally who the hell cares about that little shithole? And I'm diaspora from there, I know that's a little unsignificant shithole. Honestly the only way to be relevant for it is to maybe be the beginning of a local armed conflict between greece, bulgaria, serbia and albanian terrorists/separatists over it.

>Religious observance and practice is generally lax and polls have shown that, compared to the populations of other countries, few Albanians consider religion to be a dominant factor in their lives.

I don't know what memes you've been fed about us, but there is no sharia there, no radicals with the exception of the autists who join ISIS and are thus shunned, and very few headscarves.

You don't just go from strictly atheist North Korea-tier communism for 3-4 generations to Syrian sandnigger. That line of fundamentalism doesn't work in Europe.

Yeah, all of their extremists moved to Kosovo and Macedonia.

Maybe in your alternate reality. In this reality we bend over and spread our cheeks.

who cares about this meme country, they will willingly become part of Bulgaria somewhere in the near future.

>they will willingly become part of Bulgaria somewhere in the near future.
no they won't because albania will soon annex them