Tim Pool in Sweden:People are scared to speak out

>Many people are canceling interviews or out right refusing to go on record. There is a fear of social repercussions for speaking out.

twitter.com/Timcast/status/835196289587511296

Hate speech should have repercussions.

sounds like nazi germany, with the same ideals of creating an ethnostate, wahaha

doesnt this guy work for vice

he's the most redpilled at Vice imo

WHAT? YOU DON'T WANT THE WHITE RACE DEMOGRAPHICALLY ERASED INSIDE OF WHITE EUROPEAN COUNTRIES?

WOW. WOW. WOW.

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT? YOU MUST BE ONE OF 'THEM'

YOU'RE BANNEd. YOU'RE DONE. YOUR CAREER IS OVEr. FUCK YOU. FUCKING NAZI FUCK. HOLY SHIT

DOES ANYONE SEE THIS GUY

HE SAID HE DOESN'T WANT THE WHITE RACE FUCKING ERASED

HOLY SHIT HE SAID IT

HE SAID IT

THIS GUY IS ONE OF "THEM"

ITS THE BAD GUY

EVERONE LOOK!!!! LOOK AT HIM!!!!! ITS THE BAD GUY!!!! WE CANT LET THIS GUY GO!!!!!!!!!! COME ON GUYS PLEASE!!!! STOP HI

Im sure cries for help should too,right goy?

if he keeps it up he's going to lose his job

>Watching Vice
Literally kill yourself Jew scum

>Tim Pool

Is that the guy who Paul Joseph Watson paid to go to Sweden suburbs for a month?

think he'll survive his trip to sweden?
is there an online betting site for if he'll survive it or not?

yes it is

Would be a promotion

If so many people know that much of the score it's time to tell them (((who))) has made things that way.

Jewish Central Bankers and their Big Industry butt buddies need cheap labor at any price in order to make Big Profits.

That is why they teach and enforce anti white policy in Sweden and every other white country in the world. If whites have pride in themselves, they will form strong communities and block mass immigration which means lower profit.

Expose Jewish control over money and media and you will awaken the masses.

how much would one need to be paid to go to swedistan for a month? man your more likely to get grenaded then in a fucking war zone my man

You will oftentimes get fired if you speak out publicly. Many such cases. Sad!

Plus there's the antifa fags. They are faggots but have a lot of government and media connections.

If you give their more redpilled journalists more views, it incentivizes them to not fire him and hire more redpilled journalists. There are certainly companies that are just straight up owned by kikes, but many companies that push for this diversity bullshit just do it because they think it will make them trendy. Part of the kutlurkampf is incentivizing our views with profit.

Ben Anderson the only good one

ok
10 fucking seconds after..
There is a bot to automatically erase the pic of the alien.
I keep posting it and in every fucking thread it get deleted....
wtf is happening here

seriously i'm fucking pissed byt the mods or the illuminati or whatever is the thing who don't allow me to post this pic in my favorite cambodian weaving board of peace

Try posting a picture of moot.

context?

dude is going to live in sweden for a month and this is news why what am I missing?

it would imply i save the face of this degenerate scum on my computer.
No thanks, i prefer 2D pure waifus, and pictures of alyums, that I CANT POST BECAUSE WHATEVER REASONS.

so from what i have gathered so far, i'm one of the few remaining with this picture who didn't have been deleted from his computer...
Fucking scary shit... how can i share it without being spotted by the bot? I post in on imgur and give you the link here ?

there has to be someone with "balls" ready to give an interview with their identity hidden, how cuck can one get

Who the fuck cares, just ignore.

take a picture of the picture, maybe tilt it or some shit

Based Tim Pool

This trip could possibly be the single only actual act of proper journalism since the start of the millenium

it's already a picture of the picture, the bot can detect that shit.