Former Trump supporter from Finland

You know i used to support Trump, I got all of my info regarding Trump from Sup Forums. Sup Forums told me that he wasn't racist, that he wasn't xenophobic. Sup Forums told me the media was twisting it

No look at what has happened. The ban on 7 majority Muslim countries.. His views on immigrants.. This wasn't supposed to go this way!

FUCK Drumpf and FUCK white people

silly muhammad

Wow, he posted it again

This is a CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party.

Don't lie, you piece of fake news. Sup Forums told you that you are mongoloid untermensch and that all kikes, niggas and arabs should be gassed. Your problem if you thought it was satire.

Good thing you opinion of american politics means nothing

We can't let him get the nuclear codes

yeah go ahead and leave. You Fair weather supporters had 0 problem supporting him when he was winning and now that the media is smearing him you jump shit.

Fock off and die on the next Muslim cock you suck you faggot.

Wtf I'm with her now

>sweden with a finnish IP

>Sup Forums told me that he wasn't racist
we lied and you are not allowed here either faggot.

kek

>this wasn't supposed to go this way!
IST NICHT GENUG

>mods get butthurt over alien threads
>endless bait threads are perfectly fine

mods = fags

mudslimes, don't count hes not racist

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

America is a country made of former Trump supporters. By impeachment or otherwise, America is determined to get rid of him. He wasn't what anyone thought he would be.

Get out of my country, Ahmed Svensson.

Former trump helicopter here, I really can't say how much I miss the guy.

Former trump voter here...... fuckin hope that cunt doesn't get access to Le nuclear codes xD