Why are you against gay marriage, Sup Forums?

Why are you against gay marriage, Sup Forums?

Hard mode: Your post does not contain "degeneracy" at any point

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Mexbc
discord.gg/dHRx7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic related, but swap the hilldawgs with gays and the drumpkins with poltards

It teaches confused men to accept Homosexuality instead of trying to cure themselves.

As a couple they might file for adoption, which is a no-no on account of a child's anus being too small to contain an adult man's penis without lasting mental damage.

Op might find happiness---Goes against the plan!

Because it's gay

It doesn't serve a purpose in the advancement of human survival and evolution. Your gene-pool stops there and your clan dies out. Is that good enough of a reason?

>child's anus being too small to contain an adult man's penis
But that's pedophilia...

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/Mexbc

But what if they donated their sperm to a sperm bank? They could pass on their genes that way.

>t. user playing devil's advocate

Marriage as an institution is dead, why would fags want to climb aboard a sinking ship

HEY Sup Forums, ITS ME! YOU KNOW, THE GAY PERSON! I JUST CAME BY TO TELL YOU HOW GAY I AM, JUST IN CASE YOU FORGOT! I MEAN I REALLY AM GAY! YUP, 110% HOMOSEX! SURE IS GOOD TO BE GAY RIGHT NOW! AND WHEN I SAY GAY, I MEAN REALLY, REALLY GAY! JUST IN CASE YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND, I'M ONLY INTERESTED IN RELATIONSHIPS WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE THE SAME SEX AS I AM! THATS WHY I'M A HOMOSEXUAL! I HOPE ME BEING GAY IS INTERRUPTING YOU, AFTER ALL ITS NOT LIKE I'M TRYING TO SEEK ATTENTION BECAUSE I'M NOT STRAIGHT! ITS OKAY TO BE STRAIGHT, ITS JUST NOT NEARLY AS GOOD AS BEING GAY! BECAUSE GAY RELATIONSHIPS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN BORING CIS RELATIONSHIPS! YOU CIS PEOPLE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW GREAT IT IS TO BE GAY, SO YOU JUST HATE ME BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL JEALOUS! I CAN'T WAIT TO GO DOWN IN HISTORY FOR BEING GAY IN A WORLD OF EVIL CIS PEOPLE! YOU'RE ALL PROBABLY TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW JUST BECAUSE I'M GAY, SO I'LL JUST GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND LEAVE YOU GUYS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY!

Kek

>2017
>not understanding clans or genes or survival this hard
The autism is real.

You would still need a fertile female to accept the sperm, and give consent to receive the sperm to fertilize in her eggs. I'm not against this concept, so long as gays can take "no" from women who do not want to participate.

Okay, please explain to me where I went wrong.

it's pointless

they cant even marry together, gay marriage doesnt exist, its not a real thing

Underrated

I am against it even if you leave the religion behind. Even in a secular society fag marriage is worthless.

marriage is a contract between a man and a woman. they commit to each other to raise a family.

It's also a societal contract: You tell society that you commit raise children in a sane environement with the basic positive criteria for success thus maintaining an enjoyable, stable neighborhood

It's also a state contract. the state benefits from you having children. That's why the state should and often do provide benefits in getting married

Fag marriage is nothing but a hurrr durr love is love (notice that my explanation of marriage doesnt contain the word love at all) meme tier garbage that provides nothing. You have no ''rights'' to get married it's fucking retarded. It's like asking for welfare equality

Natalism

oh shit i think its the guy that post this thread everyday. fuck i wasted my time

Good points user. I agree.

Sodomites are an abomination

Faggot here

It shouldn't be marriage, it should be a civil union. You can't force a church to run or take part in a type of ceremony that they don't believe in. It's no better than oppressing the gays themselves.

It spreads disease, changes the definition of marriage, removes the stigma from homosexuality, may cause more people to become gay, encourages a lifestyle of having dozens or even hundreds of sexual partners in a lifetime.

>referring to a person with two different pronouns within the same sentence
is this the newest form of leftist cancer?

Short, lazy answer: if your clan's survival depends solely on you, your clan is already dead.

Clan. Claaaaaaaaan.

There's a lot we could go with, but this seems as good a place as any to dump on you.

Leviticus 18:22.

Because it's not natural and the baggage that homos bring is utterly sickening. Homos are more likely to rape under age kids/teens. 1/3 of all Pedophile cases were from homos, and they only make 2% of the population. The red pill wakes you up their illness.

All homosexuals are pedophiles
Pedophiles shouldn't be given incentives to team up

I'll also add that nobody takes your '' marriage '' seriously even pro-fag marriage people (i know i used to be one). We like all pretend that it's legit but we all feel a little uneasy and awkward a little bit like libshit pretend that a guy in a dress is a woman

I'm against the State having anything to do with recognizing a religious ceremony.

Under the law, everybody should have """civil unions""". Whether or not you're married depends on your faith and religious community.

Christians can and should be able to tell fags "you're not married" and/or "no fags can get married in my church" without repercussions.

However, when you can become a licensed minister online, random laymen "priests" can "marry" fags if they choose.

Because the left is never satisfied.

The slippery slope is that gay marriage is allowed, then it is 'discrimination' to not bake their wedding cake.

Then the government can threaten to shut down your business or throw you in a cage for not doing the bidding of those with whom you disagree.

It is not enough for these leftists that you 'tolerate' their gay marriage, you must be forced to both accept it and participate in it.

That is the real slippery slope and that is how tyranny begins.

Gay marriage also enshrines in law that there is no difference between men and women. That two men or two women are exactly the same as a man and a woman. This is not correct. Now we are in the territory of being forced to ignore biology at gunpoint because someone's feeling might get hurt.

>men are women
>war is peace
>Freedom is slavery
>ignorance is strength

Did you wipe the sweat off your fedora?

The only argument I've seen is that marriage should be between a male and female, because their sky daddy says so. I mean this would make sense if my country were a theocracy, the church does not make laws for our state. Our state may agree with some things a religion dictates, but that doesn't mean our laws should be influenced by religious doctrine. Unless you have proven your religion to he the one undoubtedly true, you have very little justification to enforce it on others. Not everyone is Christian, and we are not a theocracy, ergo no one needs to legally abide by what Christians believe. We do have laws for marriage, and marriage is more of a financial thing than a love thing, thank the jews for convincing you it has anything to do with love. Just let same sex marry, it isn't as if marriage is so fucking special 30% end so what is so sacrid about it? It would be different if we were in the land of designating shitting streets; marriage has actual rituals and is taken seriously: only 2% end and you do not marry for love.

Follow your jewish god right into the oven, buddy.

If that's your rationale, how do you deal with heterosexual couples that actually sexually assault their children? What evidence is there that proves gay households have a significant percentage of sexually abused children?

>falling for the marriage jew

The whole point of marriage is to provide a stable upbringing for the children of the married couple. A couple of faggots cannot birth a child together.

>The only argument I've seen is that marriage should be between a male and female, because their sky daddy says so.
its your lucky day simpleton, tons of argument itt that doesnt mention god

The government should get rid of all legal consequences of marriage.

All the legal consequences needed would then be settled by contracts instead, where there is no limit on between which person the contract can exist.

Marriage would then be a thing of the church or whatever organization provides the service for you.

So basically marriage would be privatized.

The church wouldn't be forced to allow gay marriages, and gay people could do "marriages" with their own organizations organizing it.

No one would be offended, no one would be discriminated, problem solved.

Adoption would of course only be allowed by stable hetero-couples, since children deserve both a father and a mother.

They can foster or adopt under age sex slaves though , and the governments of the west just seem to turn a blind eye

I'm not against a civil union type of marriage but keep that shit out of churches that are against homosexuality. Better yet, join or create your own religion instead of trying to fit in one that opposes it.

>entire family of women, all men dead or degenerates from alcohol
>highest education is highschool dropout
>be gay
>get MS in Mathematics
>focus on bettering myself and reaching my potential instead of breeding since I have 4 sisters
>Become actuary and make 500k/year
>put aside money for sister's kids for college
>single handedly raise family out of poverty and provide better future for the next generation
>dont rape nieces and nephews because I'm gay not a pedophile
>mfw polfags equate social darwinism to evolution
>mfw polfags can't comprehend the advantages of having homos in the senpai
>genetic lineage continues only more prosperous

im okay with guys adopting just not lesbians

senpai gets replaced with senpai?
*family

In a completely homosexual soceity, the human race could still live on. Men can donate sperm, which they do. Gay men do have children, they have surrogates. Women also can have children by getting donated sperm, and if you think that doesn't have some level of natural selection you're mistaken, men under 5'9" do not get their sperm accepted because few women actually take it. And your point is moot, humans no longer need to evolve for our environment; we change our environment to fit our needs.

There are wrong opinions. This is one of them but more importantly this thread is full of them.

There is nothing wrong with homosexuality because it doesn't affect your life in any meaningful way.

because of the kids.

>not natural
The hormones released due to arousal beg to differ. Homosexuality is very natural, you can fall in love with another person of the same sex.

>1/3 of homos are rapist
A very questionable statement that demands a credible source.

Because "gay marriage is okay" is promoting and normalizing something which isn't normal or healthy.

And because homosexuality (and the entire LGBT movement) is a tool (used by jews) to destroy western white civilization...

Because marriage is more than just two people coming together; it's about two families coming together. Marriage is a social commitment.

Homo culture is nearly incapable of making these kinds of long term commitments, so what is the point in tying the knot if your just going to jump on another dick in a few years?

Gay culture is inherently anti-social and destructive. Weekly chem-sex parties and boy rape isn't good for the community.

They can adopt or have children out of wedlock. Which is not optimal, but it certainly isn't any worse than single mothers.

>spreads disease
So does heterosexual sex

>it breaks the definition I use
Marriage is between two people, regardless of sex.

>may cause more people to become gay
It may cause more gay people to come out, how would this be bad? Not to say it would be good.

>encourages a life style with frequent sexual partners
How so?

Because marriage is supposed to be a tradition between man and woman. Let them have a union but don't call it marriage. It is unnatural and should not be pushed so hard.

When will Islam be forced to accept same gender marriages?

False premise I'm against all government involvement in marriage

What is abnormal and unhealthy of homosexuality?

>marriage is about two families coming together
which could happen for gay people if their families weren't hell bent on excommunicating them

>homo culture
yeh every homo likes dressing up in leather and eats da poo poo

>gay culture inherently anti-social
yeh that's why you see them organizing parades and going to clubs and shit

you really got it figured out user fucking watertight argument

I don't care, but no tax cuts and children.

I'm not! Just as long as its two girls
If its two man then they can fuck off!

They cannot reproduce, and it embraces the sex based relationship issue that has been killing the normalized family structure. There was a point in time sex was used soley for procreation, nowadays its all about immiediate gratification.

>Why are you against raping babies Sup Forums?

>Hard mode: Your post does not contain "degeneracy" at any point

>there was a time when sex was only for reproductive purposes
Sex feeling pleasurable is a genetic advantage because it indirectly encourages populations to procreate more. If sex was unpleasurable, species would have little desire to have sex in order for reproduction. You do know that even pre-civilization we have found dildos used by caveman?

this am gay can confirm this would be acceptable. I want to file my taxes jointly and make medical decisions and put my partner on my health plan
I don't give a shit about religion approving of me they aren't going to. Religions keep their ideas forever because it's written in their holy book. If it says homosexuality is wrong there's no way in fuck I'm going to convince them otherwise.

Truth be told, I'm gay as well but that doesn't stop me from thinking about the real biological purpose of sexual intercourse. Sure it's fun and I'll never let it go but I will never be able to make a baby with another man naturally.

Couldn't careless

Gay marriage is a distraction from the actual problem which is no fault divorces

I'd like some proofs provided with that final statements. Also I didn't say sex wasnt pleasurable (Its fuckin great). I said sex was only for procreation at one point or another. If the dildo thing is even true then that wouldn't fall under sex, that would fall under masturbation good sirrah.

Milo basically just admitted that predatory pedophilia is endemic in the gay community. Amazing how this potential call to action was completely ignored in favor of more fucking msm hitpiece cancer.

I think gay men are bisexual men who don't want to deal with women. But this doesn't mean gay relationships are unatural, the relationships gay men have are very natural.

I sort of agree, but then you're going to have some religions that want to marry the gays. Fuck if I care enough to stop them from calling it "marriage."

As long as we aren't forcing churches that don't want to do it.

Its a pointless conversation.

No fault divorces have not only made marriage pointless it has made so women have an economic incentive to get divorced

If you care about marriage this is the only issue that matters

This. Marriage laws need to be changed so no one can take half of another person's wealth. Gay marriage might actually help fix this, actually. When two women are getting divorced and one of them is getting royally fucked, maybe someone will actually give a fuck.

Promoting or accepting that gayness isn't a mental disorder is the problem. If you want to put stuff in your butt,I don't care.If you want to fuck another chick with a plastic dick?I don't care,just do irk private and stop your gay Autiistic screeching that it's normal.Its not.

Masturbation proves humans enjoy getting off, what makes you say they wouldn't have had sex for pleasure? I googled caveman dildo and got a few results. The credibility of these sources is for you to decide. However these news sources are reporting on studies found; they didn't find a phallic stone and declare it a sex toy themselves.

doesn't matter families don't exist in a vacuum they are supported by community as well. Being gay means you'll potentially have more resources to provide to your community and family. There's more to survival of the species besides just making more people. We're not insects we're mammals and our social bonds are about more than just procreation. Group survival depends on more than pairing up everyone and spawning offspring. Everyone talks about the biological drive to reproduce like it's the ONLY factor that defines fitness in evolution. Fucking breeders

Ah I agree with you on that. It's like regular male friendship for me but with a touch of romance and sex.

Why do retards on here think "mental disorder" is some epic smackdown? It's even more pedantic than calling it a choice since it elevates ALL blame from the person. It's even more retarded when used on transexuals since it's literally currently considered a mental disorder in the literal diagnostic book of mental disorders lmao.

>Fucking breeders

*triggered*

I forgot more than you know favor.

Enjoy your AIDS.

yeah it's not normal but it's also not unnatural that's why homosexuals are always going to be a minority and all this talk of converting people to being gay is retarded because that's not how it works.
You got faggots saying 'born this way' and claiming biological determinism and you got churchfags saying it's a lifestyle choice when they are both wrong. no one is talking about fucking phenotypes or epigenetics, no they just wanna fit it into a nice comfy narrative that reaffirms their worldview.

can you give me another invite, that one expired

I'm against all forms of marriage. Marriage has two main purposes: make divorce lawyers richer and letting the government know who you're sleeping with. Abolishing marriage is a necessary step in the path towards a free society. Those who advocate for "gay marriage" as you call it are just as conservative as those who are against. Perhaps they're even worse since they're fighting to expand the reach of guvernmental control over people's private life.

>which could happen for gay people if their families weren't hell bent on excommunicating them

Gays go through a different boyfriend every month and most long term relationships involve one or both partners getting a hall pass. Most families would be happy if their gay son could settle down but, "I need at least two cocks at once to cum, DAD!"

>yeh every homo likes dressing up in leather and eats da poo poo

Homo culture worships youth and leisure. Inherently selfish. Parasitic even.

>yeh that's why you see them organizing parades and going to clubs and shit

Its anti-social for anyone who is not gay. They also have bug-chasing parties that then add another GRIDS patient to the already taxed health care system.

>you really got it figured out user fucking watertight argument

Tighter than your busted asshole.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/dHRx7

You can do that on either side of the coin, mate.

>Something shows up on google therefore Im right.
>didn't bother looking at any or linking any.
>Leave validity of sources up to question.

Yes you truely understand what it means to source information.

Marriage also has legitimate legal and financial reasons to exist, especially to a government. This isn't even necessarily government "control" for instance: If you are in a coma, who will make medical decisions for you? If you die without a will, who receives that money? If you have a child, who is able to make decisions / care for that child?

You could maybe pay some lawyer to draft up a bunch of paperwork that looks quite a bit like a marriage contract and costs a lot more?

Even if all of this is true...Who gives a fuck about the 1-5% of the population that is gay?

whats the point of fixating on 5% of the population at the expense of 95% of the population.

All forms of sexual relation that are not open and ordained towards procreation within a marriage are purely hedonistic and represent a turning away from the spiritual pursuits into the realm of worldly pleasure. Homosexual marriage, along with any other marriage that denies the possibility of children is therefore illogical.

Fornicate if you wish to fornicate, cohabitate if you wish to cohabitate, but do not pretend this is at all similar to a christian marriage.

This so much this. This kind of sex based relationship/marrage crap is ruining the meaning and values of family.

2% of the American population is Jewish and they are pretty influential.

Homosexuality – a societal problem.

The first issue I’d like to address is, of course, sexually transmitted diseases, specifically HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. Once infected with HIV, it’s for life. You cannot get rid of it. You can get treatment, to delay the eventual death, but that’s more or less it. The sad truth is that STD cases are far more prevalent among homosexuals than heterosexuals, and even more so when it comes to African-American homosexuals.
I had a look at the Centre for Disease control, or the CDCs statistics, and if you look at this chart, it is obvious that new HIV cases among MSM, or men who have sex with men, is far greater than among heterosexual people, even outnumbering injecting drug users by nearly 50 percentage points. This is scary – and society cannot afford to look the other way in fear of coming across as homophobic.

It is also well documented that children with homosexual parents are more prone to treatable mental disorders, such as depression – and also has an elevated risk of committing suicide.
There is of course the fact that homosexuals are not able to procreate, not that this is a pressing problem in modern earth, overpopulated as it is, but it is still a reason for concern.

Out of all current HIV cases in the united states, nearly 50 % can be directly attributed to homosexuality.
There are medical and social reasons for this. I am not in any way an educated medical professional, but the walls of the rectum are far more absorbent than vaginal or oral tissue, and thus more susceptible to infection.
One of the more primary concerns I have, is the practice known as bugchasing, I attached a picture, and I am uncertain if it is real or not, but it perfectly captures this horrid practice known as bugchasing, where people, most commonly men, actively seek out people with an STD in order to get infected, and experience the thrill connected to such behaviour.

because internet memes. also traps aren't gay, feminine penis or some other bullshit

marriage is a corruption of a religious body to extract government subsidy from tax revenue.

gays want a piece of the exploit pie

the only proper response is to eliminate marriage as a legal entity. marriage should be a religious union under the laws of the religious body unifying them.

i am against ALL marriage

>She
>his
>she

The Mirror is a left wing working class newspaper where there's more detail on football articles than articles relating to the actual government.

Half their influence comes from convincing people like you to ignore the real issues in their lives and fixate on meaningless bullshit. Gay marriage is not what broke marriage

Because marriage is only important when it is to create and sustain a family. Also the state has no place in marriage as it's a religious tradition. They can have their civil unions but marriage for gays is irrelevant and unimportant.