Mr. see nazi punch nazi is back at it again

Mr. see nazi punch nazi is back at it again

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2003/05/030507080958.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some people went 1488 and a faggot tried to stop them and ended up dead.

What's wrong with this?

But it is illigal to assault people.

Also unconstitutional to infringe on someone's rights and freedoms. So attacking someone based on political view is wrong on a federal, local, and basic level.

>Our scene

This

Nazis are faggots. Pretending to like some faggot who stole the symbol and mustache from other places, who killed himself, and who eternally btfo the german people and who ruined white pride forever. Hitler was a little bitch who was butt hurt his shitty country got cucked after ww1 so he blamed the jews cause they were the only ones who still had money. Nazis got fucking murdered. Keep worshiping the rotting corpse of a fucktarded dream of a mentally ill person

nazism is a religion of peace

>RIP CLEMENT

i remember that little faggot jumping on a big bad naziboo

>Stole symbol

Stopped reading there, you fucking idiot.

The Swastik may be present in India but it can be found on Germanic metalworking dating back hundreds of years before Christ. This if anything lends credit to Hitler theory (and it's pretty much fact) that Indo-Europeans descend from Aryans.

>Stole symbol

The Swastik may be present in India but it can be found on Germanic metalworking dating back hundreds of years before Christ. This if anything lends credit to Hitler theory (and it's pretty much fact) that Indo-Europeans like the Germans descend from Aryans.

>Diversity is our strength.
>This is a tolerant society, and I'm as deserving of tolerance as anyone else.

Laughed hard m8. Nice maymay.

Why is his name blocked?
If this guy is so in love with punching maybe we can get him a date.

#

>Stole symbol

The Swastik may be present in India but it can be found on Germanic metalworking dating back hundreds of years before Christ. This if anything lends credit to Hitler theory (and it's pretty much fact) that Indo-Europeans descend from Aryans

wow, bigot much? Won't even bother to learn about the culture your hating on? I can't even, right now. I am literally shaking.

wow, it's almost like violence is fucking dangerous and should be avoided, fucking retards committing the exact sin they are attacking people for

>stole the symbol and mustache
>the symbol and mustache
>mustache
Who or where did he steal the iconic 'stache from exactly? Ancient Buddhist temples?

>See Nazi
>Punch nacho
>Get killed by Nazi and his Mexican friends

yes, please.
if you run i'll tackle you (the odds you're faster than i am are very slim) and you'll go to jail for 6 months to a year to think about how badly your parents are fuck ups, and how shitty they (were there two?) were at teaching you the rules of society.
if you don't run i'll kill you in self defense. I could shoot at your leg--i know that will stop you--but i choose your head so that on the off chance you live there's nothing left to think or act with.
so it's your call, sociopath: no jail and we talk or ignore each other, or jail, or death.
now we wait, we wait and find out exactly how mentally deficient and emotionally immature you are.
btw, if a civil war starts you do understand that you'll be executed for treason, right? you can be imprisoned for life just for planning it and not telling authorities about it.
are you willing to die for someone else's power trip dude? really? (that's the proof you're a moron right there.)

THICC

hitler was a coked out psycho but the jews were being serious fuckers

>the 14th amendment only says the state shan't take away the right to live, doesn't say the citizens should stay idle when someone they don't like dares to be alive in front of them

>Esteban dindu nuffin

Yeah apparently OP doesn't know how to read

Found the jew!!

Your entire race should be eliminated.
You lying, hook-nosed, inbred, disgusting rat.

>Dude is stroking himself off to the prospect of killing someone for "MUH FATHERLAND."
>Drifts off on an unhinged rant about civil war. Implying that his Stormfront regime is the one who is really in power.

We got ourselves a full blown nutjob right here.
No surprise though.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2003/05/030507080958.htm

>Mr. see nazi punch nazi is back at it again
It's all fun and games until "Nazis" start punching back.

>>Get killed by Nazi and his Mexican friends
*laughs in Aryan Brotherhood*

Despite the fact that a lot of "neo-Nazis" like the band, The Exploited, the band itself goes out of its way to distance themselves from that crowd.

The singer, Wattie, is a stone cold Scottish half-wit whose "deep insights" are the level of pic related.

> unironically starting a fight with people stronger than you in body and mind