Sup Forums admit it you'd all rather be born as women

Sup Forums admit it you'd all rather be born as women.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans_woman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would I get to keep my current mental prowess?

Seeing as women are eight times less likely to be born with my autism, sure. But being a trap won't get rid of my autism though even with autism being trap is still life on an easier playing level, moreso with autism because mildly autistic traits are "nerdy" and "quirky" in girls and are found to be especially attractive.

Do I get to keep my gf?

Women have it better from 12-32, men have it better 32-99

No thanks I don't play any game on easy setting.

No. Maybe a day though. Always wondered what it would be like to have a vibrator stuffed in (my) pussy and left on all day.

No, I really like my penis .It's like my best friend

Not many would rather do the cocksucking than watch the cock be gobbled.

i'd give absolutely fucking anything

Wouldn't you?

why would i want that? there's no fun playing easy mode

No. I prefer being able to think about abstract concepts and have people judge me on merit.

Never

I know I'd play with my lady boobs all day instead of my unsatisfactory man tits.

>youd rather play life on easy mode

yeah

Plus all women are naturally bi/lesbian I wouldnt even need to gobble a knob

Women are past their expiration date long before 32. Try 21.

Satan has spoken

Chad here, life would've been exponentially easier as a woman.

>bleeding from vagina
>being weak
>being simple minded
>having to be fucked
I'd rather just continue to shit post

Yes, but you'd also be genetically geared to want to gobble a knob. Women simply can't resist The Slange.

>periods until I'm 50, then ded

Satan doesn't lie.

It would be interesting for a day just to see what it is like, but I like who I am.

That's wishful thinking.

I've always wished I was a girl, even used to pray to god for it. I think that's normal for all guys. It would be so fucking awesome and magical and fun. They get to talk about and do more interesting things, and have more fun. They get better clothing options. So jelly of them in the fall/winter season especially. They get to be soft, not hairy or bald, smell nice, have pleasant voices, and have multiple orgasms. They get to be the wife, and mom.

i wish i could look like a girl, but still have full dick funtionality and non sterilization.

Ill just date a trap. Ill find a super sub super cute trap and the two of us will seduce some high power lesbian who works all day.

The trap cleans, I cook. The only penis I have to suck is the feminine one and I still get to bang chickaroons.

Face it, the fact that girls with even remotely attractive features manage to fuck up their lives is an absurdity beyond compare.

but if I were born a woman I'd be too dumb to take proper advantage of it

>They get to talk about and do more interesting things

yeah gonna have to disagree here

>Sup Forums admit it you'd all rather be born as women.
But I genuinely don't

Yeah. Life on easy mode.

But alas, I was born a man and nothing will ever and should ever change that.

Nah, women are trash

Every one on Sup Forums is blowing this up and I'm over here wondering how many Teriyaki tendies in good boy points does sleeping with mom cost.

MFW

>Received a B+ in Class
>mama says not enough good boy points for Teriyaki Tendies and her delicate hands
>I have brought shame upon family.

fuck wrong post

Easy Mode: Attractive Woman
Normal Mode: Attractive Man
Hard Mode: Ugly Man
Nightmare Mode: Ugly Woman

well, i'm fucking ugly as a man so i imagine i would be an even uglier woman. and ugly women are shit on. so, nope.

I wish to a little girl

Fuck roastie whores.

I happen to enjoy a lack of neuroses

no because ugly girls can just find and ugly man

duh

Girls
>let's make margaritas or some good food!
>let's watch movies and do our hair and nails!
>let's go shopping and get something to make ourselves or our homes nicer, or make our family's lives easier
>let's plan a party to make x day special!

Guys
>dude, let's order pizza or taco bell or something, i don't have anything to eat here
>dude, let's cheer on niggers throwing a ball around and sit on our ass
>dude, fag, we don't need to go shopping
>dude, just get some beer

The only reason I'd want to be a female would be the whole multiple stronger orgasms deal.

Otherwise why would you want to be a female? You get all hormonal, you get periods, you get overly sentimental and emotional, you get to spend way more money in stuff you otherwise don't need.

Everyone saying things like "omg you get to wax and be pretty and buy many clothes" are a bunch of faggets.

>b-but life is easy mode if you're a woman!
No it isn't. It's easy mode if you're an attractive young woman and like to show ass and suck dick, but then again it's easy if you're good looking regardless of gender.

90% are ugly without make up. And looks are their only weapon. Then the amount of effort they constantly have to put in their looks grows exponentially with age. And after 30-35 you basically trash-tier for any high value man. So you have 15-20 years to live a life of constant struggle with your imperfections.

What is that daily jewish prayer?
>Thank you, G-d, for not making me a woman

Easier to get someone to think what you're saying is interesting. Girl at my uni is autistic, daily had three or four men sit around her ass she talks about it.

I have lived with it, never could get anyone to take more than a minute to seriously hear what it is about. She berets me for using autism as an adjective (feminists are going full autism) because it's offensive. Sup Forums humor maligns autistics apparently.

The way women don't think men should have opinions on the abortion issue, men should discount female opinions of autism. Especially of autistic women.

>spurdo pic
>correct spelling

just get the hell outta here!

of course who wouldnt want to play on easy mode?

>rather be born as women
>what is penis envy
even women don't want to be born women faggot
>saged and hidden

(((Freud))) was the one who came up with the "penis envy" concept. Like everything else with the Jews, the truth is the opposite of what they say. It's men that have womb envy.

>even women don't want to be born women faggot
Its funny coz its true.

why not both?

>men dont play sports themselves
>men dont cook hearty meals together
>getting drunk isnt fun

Youve never gotten drunk and wrestled/played sports? Also video games? Also ACTUAL camping in tents in the woods? Hunting? Shooting?

What kind of men are you hanging out with.

Also men for sure talk about a wider variety of topics and because theyre more adversarial get deeper into said topics.

is she actually autistic?

I am curios why women are such self respect deprived cum dumpsters.
Could be fun.

>men have womb envy
Said no man ever.

you might be trans bro, you cute?

post feminine dick

>Spurdo
>newfag babby doesn't even recognize Gondola

LOL, you get out of here potatonigger.

other than being able to orgasm like once every thirty seconds there's nothing good about being a woman, and those are probably shit tier individually.

small consolation desu. being a woman would be terrible.

it's not just about fucking

>womb envy
I can pee standing up
I'm not crippled by my bleeding pussy for a week a month
I can lift heavy things
I can run faster
I'm less emotional
I get to jizz on their faces
I'm the fucker, they're the fuckee

maybe you're just a faggot?

>spurdo

You're projecting.Amirite?

>I've always wished I was a girl, even used to pray to god for it.
are you me?
>I think that's normal for all guys.
no it isnt

But your needs would still be handled

This

TFW you will never be a housewife in the 1950s

Test

what in the fuck?

I prayed to God that my evil bitch stepmother would die. Bitch is like 75 now.

Fuck God.

Kek has spoken

But I am a girl

I don't know any girls that do that stuff. I think you're just imagining what girls are like based on what you've seen on tv.

Maybe.

Of course they wouldn't say it. That's the point. Their actions betray them. The relentless urge to dominate. The anger, the violence.

I always get my ass kicked at wrestling. Watching guys play vidya is boring af.

>What kind of men are you hanging out with.
Most of the men in my life have been beta losers or asshole drunks. The women, usually the opposite.

>you might be trans bro, you cute?

I wish. I try not to look at my "feminine penis" and try to pretend it's not there.

I'm not sure, it's like playing on easiest difficulty but playing gimped character, but since dumb people are happy I wouldn't care, now I count my blessing like being smarter, stronger, not having to piss blood, not having to take pills that shit up my head to enjoy sex etc.
But game feels kinda unfair, but hey I beat Dark Souls, I can do this.

I would hate to be a woman since I actually know women unlike all the fags on here who watch anime every day and get autogynephilia.

They are extremely weak willed, entirely influenced by peer pressure and their social connections and facebook, spend an hour a day putting on make-up and choosing what clothes to wear, their reproductive system is on a hair trigger to go wrong and always have to keep in mind that they are twice as weak as a man and a man could decide to kill them at any time and they couldn't do anything about it.

Meanwhile as a man I can actually be independent, I can have no friends and no relationship for years on end and not give a shit if I'm still doing something productive and it actually feels good, it feels good not to have a facebook, I actually look more masculine the less effort I put into my grooming and fashion and don't care what anyone thinks of my shoes, I don't spend my whole life worrying about getting raped or murdered because I can have a go too if anyone tries it.

Only reason you'd want to be a woman is if you already have a female mentality and are overly concerned with social acceptance and being looked after by people more competent than you.

Lightbringer brought us hope, pretty cool.

No, I'm happy being a tranny.

Can live like a dude one day and live like a woman the next.

Vaginas are disgusting.

I could easily grow breasts if I wanted with hormones but i'll stick with silicone for now.

Having a penis is pretty sweet.

I'm a woman for fun but a man for the serious stuff about life. I retain my intelligence and emotional stability. People respect me more, even if I am tranny.

Life is good.

>not transcending gender and becoming one with the monad

not if you're a ugly woman or a numale loser

>I admit being a numale loser is less of an excuse then being born ugly

Yeah youre for sure just a self-loathing tranny/faggot

That sucks

>get my ass kicked in wrestling
>said in a universally negative context
The point is the competition and struggle. Its fun even if you get powerbombed into a hardwood floor or you get rektumed in any other way

>watching
theres your first problem

>Most of the men in my life have been beta losers or asshole drunks

every male was a beta or an asshole ergo you/all men have to be one too because you/theyre a guy? Silly

So youre not cute?

double blows faggot. Maybe you have low t

Would rather be a Deutsche Hausfrau in the 30's, tbqh.

>no it isnt
I don't buy that.

>wanting to splash piss everywhere
>ywn carry another life inside you or have that closeness
>obsolete
>girls can move more gracefully
>girls get to feel things
>multiple orgasms
>multiple orgasms

>maybe you're just a faggot?
I still mostly like girls over guys, if they're dominant.

wait so the chicks a trannie

Gross

Women in developed countries is life on easy mode.

>tfw
Brain transplants into female clones fucking when?

Quite the opposite, I wish I had been born with a penis.

most transsexuals are heterosexual

>wanting to splash piss everywhere
that's the best you got faggot?
>ywn carry another life inside you or have that closeness
yeah 9 months of discomfort and then birth, i'll pass
>obsolete
you're really struggling now, tranny
>girls get to feel things
yes, because Mozart never felt anything
>multiple orgasms twice
if you define yourself by ability to orgasm you're more of a loser than I originally thought

wew lad
you should get your dick inverted already, you'll never be happy
>I still mostly like girls over guys
bi now, gay later

What's it like?

I based it off of girls I'm around daily.

>self loathing tranny/faggot
Or a regular guy, dealing with regular guy issues?

I don't mind being chased and gently wrestled/pinned down, as long as there's no actual hurting going on.

>theres your first problem
playing them is boring too

>So youre not cute?
Women flirt all the time, but my brain is fucked up, and they see me as a guy.

>ywn be the mother of the next white generation

I'd pick white man everytime

Don't project yourself onto the rest of us to try to feel normal, Faggot.

That's a lie. Last I saw it was 1/3 "straight" (likes males), 1/3 bi, and 1/3 transbian.

>wanting to play on easy mode

Fuck you, fuckin' casual.

Maybe? What would a female orgasm even feel like? It's probably impossible to know without actually being them to feel the sensation. As it stands I like being a man and having sex as one and doing all the other stuff being a man entails. As opposed to being a woman.

>1/3 "straight" (likes males), 1/3 bi, and 1/3 transbian
this larp has gone on long enough
4/10

>a regular guy

>I don't mind being chased and gently wrestled/pinned down, as long as there's no actual hurting going on
>gently
>as long as there's no actual hurting going on

lol no.

I hate to break it to you, but you are in fact not a regular guy.

How you just talked about wrestling gave it away. That is literally the exact manner in which a female would consider mano e mano physical competition.

Youre a twink my dude

>they see me as a guy.
are you or arent you, make up your mind

Yeah you can find me gross, I understand why but I'm just being honest. I've gone stealth as a woman a few times for the laugh as I pass quite well and it really is much better being a man from a social respect point of view.

>sexual attraction split exactly equally between all orientations despite the fact that rationally bisexuality would make up a lions share compared to homosexuality

lul nope

beyond irrational

I was wrong. It's even more skewed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans_woman

>A survey of roughly 3000 trans women showed that only 23% of them identified as heterosexual, with 31% as bisexual, 29% as lesbian, 7% as asexual, 7% as queer and 2% as "other".[5]

>are you or arent you, make up your mind
I get plenty of attention from girls, which I don't act on because I think I'm ugly because I don't look like a girl.

>I hate to break it to you, but you are in fact not a regular guy.

I'm regular, just quirky. There's nothing wrong with prodding on your (rare) alpha friend to get him to hold you tightly for a bit and put you in your place. Everyone likes to feel safe like that, I would think.

uh....no