Why are we so much better than everyone? not only are we better than all the other states...

Why are we so much better than everyone? not only are we better than all the other states, but we're better than pretty much all of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9g0EYIUfX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no water
>better

>whores and degenerates
>better

>torrential rains the past couple of months

>not banging whores and degenerates

oh yes the rain I almost forgot

youtube.com/watch?v=r9g0EYIUfX4

Fippy bippy

>referendum voting
>better
"Oh let's increase education spending by 125%! Let's build a monorail, monorail, monorail, monorail! Let's make college free! ...oh no I'm not voting to raise taxes lel, I worked hard for my money" -t. Califag

>implying that matters if your dams can't store it

Because Reagan's biggest fucking mistake was propping up California to the point of sucking down the taxmoney from every other station in the nation and shoveling it all over to California so it can continue existing.

Damn state has been fucking broke for decades now and only continues because the rest of the nation pays for it so they can keep on bragging about how amazing they are. We need to cut the gravy train off so it can collapse like it fucking should have thirty years ago and then the legions of pathetic jobless fucks sitting at home watching talk shows all day will actually have to fucking work again,

>half the state is a desert
>better than
Kek

post your address i will send you a bottle of water

I'll have you know that we've such an abundance of water, we can't hold it in.

California's debt is around 400 billion dollars and growing. That doesn't sound too smart and better to me.

Trump isn't going to rape your ass hard,he's going to rape your ass so hard that you ask for more.Thats how gay CA is.

but that's not a paco or jamal

Californians are moving to Texas in droves because their home state is just peachy. Yes, we all believe this.

Stay the fuck out of my state, you mentally ill shitstains.

Can one of you Cali residents catch me up on what this measure S thing is about? What is it and why is it a big deal? It's being heavily advertise outside the state now

>texas will be blue in 30 more years thanks to california

get good, faggot.

>no guns
KEK

the drought is over you stupid fucking fake british arab

True. They probably wish they never wished for rain now. But anyone who doesn't understand how the climate works in California is pretty dumb. Droughts can last 10+ years followed up by massive rains. Then there's the Earthquakes.

fuck off faggot.

Our governor almost got thousands of people killed for not repairing a dam.

We allow thousands of illegal aliens to roam this state with impunity

We have the gayest fucking gun laws in the country behind Jew York.

If it weren't for the fact I love my (republican leaning) beach town and surfing so much I'd be out this bitch.

Tldr: op is a faggot

californias great if you like being surrounded by beaners and retards