Whitey BTFO

>whitey BTFO

how does it feel that your defective race of non-melanin having cave beast nerds is going to be extinct in 100 years???

The guy looks like Aaron Rodgers with Down syndrome.

>those sunken eyes

Pretty much the same for niggers of they breed outside their race.

Did you even think of that, retard?

how will niggers go extinct when they have 50 countries to themselves with nothing but niggers over producing

Tfw everyone become brown, tfw no racism anymore tfw religious civil war in a global warming ruined wasteland fueled on rampant microchip stimulants and halucinogens tfw

Attractive white man+attractive black woman=ugly mongrel
Under ideal conditions race mixed babies are unattractive, let alone what happens when the parents aren't attractive themselves.

bad pic for your bait, that dindu got her genes BLEACHED

I will just breed with South East Asians to create the definitive Masterrace.

And his got blacked

how does it feel knowing you cant use "muh slavery" against asians and they wont be gone in 100 years. no white man to protect you nigger

Pic makes me want to vomit.

Who would fuck that chunk of coal and not want to cut their dick off afterward?

Who would want a shitty half-breed baby that will ONLY identify as an "oppressed black person" no matter how well you try to raise them?

Why live once you've gone black? Suicide is the only option, it's just fucking gross.

I don't know, how does it feels you will have no refugee left to run to? Who are you going to blame?

AI WHEELY WHEELY WHEELY LIYKE WIMMIN :DDD

seriously
>one white parent, one black
>child will always be black 100% of the time
why throw away your ancestry like that? surly your grandfather didn't die in the war for this.

blacks are the minority. we do need to diluting their violent prone blood for the sake of lowering crime rates

>a pic which destroys racism
>very rare type of black girl which possesses the type of facial features that makes good looking white girls so desirable
>have to choose a black girl which is closest looking to white
>destroy racism
If only the left has as much brain as they think they do

Maybe OP doesnt know, but statistically whites cant disappear from racemixing with blacks, too high a population of us. blacks would disappear instead and whites would become more tribal and socially cohesive like the jews. ive gone through the scenarios and found whites really cant lose

>This

It's time to reproduce with black Qt's to create light skinned somewhat normal human beings.

Once we breed their minority into a civilized state, we will be able to control them easier.

White + Black = Black

How many kids do you all have?

How many years married?

Shame, he'd of produced some decent looking kids by the looks of him.

>Breed them smarter
>easier to control

I don't think so