Straights BTFO

Straights BTFO
Lesbians win again

DUDE SEX LMAO

I always knew lesbians were the master race~

To celebrate this victory on behalf of lesbianism I will post cute girls

this

Kek, first there's "Don't have kids white couples!" and "Dads are more dangerous than Terrorist!" Now this...

It's because feminism has destroyed them and divided the sexes.

>Muh dick
>Muh cum
I bet a large portion of the participants of this study are unmarried

I second OP's notion~

I've seen like 20 gay/lesbian threads in the past 2 hours. How much do they pay you guys?

sage goes in the options field.

Is lesbianism the new shill of the month?

>women whos entire identity and life revolves around having sex with the same sex.

Who would have thought?

>doesnt account for the fact that straight women may have less partners than their bi and lesbian counterparts.
>not accounting for the fact that bisexual women are the biggest whores on the planet
This study is flawed

>People who have turned sexual fetish into a lifestyle have more orgasms

Shocker. I bet people who have a whole room devoted to BDSM also have more orgasms.

So what is the name of their child?

Pic is related. I mean sword as in dick. Cuz Jews are pushing this media to kill off whites.

>basing your relationship around sex

>Dear goyim, straight women have fewest orgasms

>Straight women have fewest orgasms
Is a surprise to no one

Women are asexual husks that only sleep with men in order to manipulate them

Females don't orgasm or feel joy

Thats because this board always makes 40+ anti gay and lesbian threads daily
I wonder how much they pay you guys

>dykes have highest rate of domestic violence
>cumming more than straight women
Seems legit

bedroom death

>Not about politics

Get b& faggot

JIDF Confirmed!

Fucking this times a million

Most men have small dicks.

>lesbian women don't reproduce
selfish ho's

>Straight men and women, and gay men and women
>The gays have sex more

Gays are degenerates, color me surprised.

Bitch we do not care.

I shoot my load and go.

Does it anywhere say the fifteen minutes she enjoys my cock and orgasms twice is not enough?

No.

It only says eedee beedee touchy feely lesbo bitches orgasm more.

Who gives a fuck about that?
This bitch is not just going to give up dick. It is the best thing that ever happened to her.

is this the new thing, militant lesbian roleplayers

what will they think of next

kek no. We don't care about you degenerates enough to make threads. It's just you morons posting this kind of shit to try and make some stupid statement to us.
There are plenty of happenings we don't need your stupid slide threads dyke.

most women cant be bothered to do a single heavy squat/workout or watch what they eat, unlike men's dick size which cant be changed. whats your point?

This is a board about politics.

All threads should be about politics.

If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get banned.

I have a couple of lesbians in my family. Thing is they all experienced trauma in the company of men. now they feel uncomfortable around men.

>The present study was based on secondary analyses of annoy-mous data collected via a survey posted on the official Web site
of NBC News for ten days.

Lesbian bed death is a real thing. They have the least sex of any pairing.

What this study really means, is that sluts who call themselves bisexual because they got drunk and licked a pussy once are having more orgasms.

Cultural Marxism is political in nature.

this

why do most drunk girls get bicurious.

It's simple, if you can't make your girl cum with your dick, you're a cuck.

Daily reminder

because they are whores lad

2 vaginas isn't sex its a cry for help

stupid canadian doesn't realize this is political because they don't have penis inspection day up there

A 3 million dollar Federal Study showed 75% of all lesbians are obese.

They have more orgasms because it's one of the few ways they can feel good. Being fat and ugly has rendered them the fox and hot guys the grapes.

Unwanted.
Unattractive.
Fat.
Lazy.

Means the only ways for them to feel good is to do drugs, eat food and masturbate.

> 3d
Baka

Well, women know what buttons to push and guys don't. And women are too beta to try to tell the guy what he should do to get her to orgasm.

Wait what about the lesbian bed death? I thought they would have the least orgasms.

Lesbian here. My GF has no problems orgasming when I smash her queef box. Sometimes she even begs me to let her give me a BJ.

Cis males BTFO.

Probably because the average straight woman in a relationship only wants to have sex 3 times a year.

This
>Lol small dicks aren't good you just need a bigger dick!
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M FAT? I CAN'T CHANGE HOW I AM!

Roasty logic will never cease to make my head hurt. I'm pretty sure the stupidity of mankind is killing my natural god given desires for sexuality anyway and leaving nothing in its place.

Pretty sure most women that complain about dicks being too small are corridors anyway and no amount of hotdogs will appease the vast empty space between their legs second only to the vacuum of inter planetary space itself.

This does not insult me at all. My penis is 24cm long. Most of them can't even fit.

Google a map of penis lenght, son. The black willy is TINY compared to the WHITE HUNGARIAN PENIS.

Is /u/ so dead that its neckbeard denizens have to move on to other boards to start poorly crafted bait threads like this one?

>bbc
alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllrighty then.

Dick size does matter though. If you have a small dick then you're objectively inferior as far as sexual market value goes, and you can't blame women for this because that's just their natural instincts. Some men need the delusion of phallic egalitarianism because they can't cope with reality.