So this fat fuck got killed by VX...

So this fat fuck got killed by VX. Why aren't people more concerned about this VX is arguably the deadliest nerve agent known to man. Its obvious to everyone the North killed his ass which means they have VX what if they load that shit into their missiles and attack the south?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t6qF5NU-ehU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just hold you're breath lol

NK didn't kill the big Nam. Big phony story. Everything points to a big convenient set up, I surprised they didn't have the suspects running around holding NK flags

Why hasn't anyone got any newer photos of him apart from this 10+ old photo?

Because there's nothing anyone can do about it and it scares the hell out of the U.S. Government.

Remember when John Kerry threatened to go into Syria militarily if they didn't surrender their chemical weapons because "muh humanitarian reasons?" And then they handed right over? Well Best Korea hasn't only just shown the world that they have far worse than mustard gas, they've shown they are willing to brazenly assassinate people in other countries with their biological weapons.

North Korea is way stronger than the world gives them credit for. Even the U.S. Is afraid to threaten them too much.

It's literally been on the UNs list of banned weapons of mass destruction for decades

What else do you want? They could have killed him a thousands other ways

F

This im just really surprised the media has reported almost nothing on this and the government hasn't said shit about it either. North Korea has VX fuck nukes its moot at this point you would think the way we interact with NK in the future has to completely change now.

It's obvious who did it and no it's not Best Korea.

this

even if the west wanted to do smth to NK, they will no be able to

the last time burgers got their asses there they had a hard time and best korea did not have an army back then

now they are huge bunker in the cold sea, mountains and evil gooks ready to guerilla for eternity, DPRK is a defensive powerhouse

Russia will support them, China will support them, we dont want another NATO country at our borders, we will do anything for Kim to win

and they have nukes

Hey, faggot

Governments shilled the hell out of Sarin gas for practically ever. Terrorists used enormous amounts of resources to attempt to produce it. Supposedly tiny amounts was enough to kill millions. Then the Tokyo Subway attacks happened, and it turned out that sarin was completely shit. They punctured bags of sarin in packed subway cars and practically nobody died.

In this case, if VX is so toxic, why didn't anyone around them die? They literally SPRAYED VX GAS IN AN OPEN SETTING, and ONLY ONE PERSON DIED. How the fuck does that correspond to "MUH 0.00001 GRAMS DEADLY DOSE ON CONTACT WITH SKIN"?

Conclusion: the supposed lethality of these agents is bullshit, and an attempt to set terrorists on a wild goose chase to produce something which isn't actually all that deadly.

Good point about the nukes being moot at this stage. They could do far more damage with a gallon jug of VX and a qt3.14 loli.

No one gives a shit if they attack the south, it's one of the most soulless places on the planet.
They don't have missiles powerful enough to reach anywhere that matters.

There's hypothesis that the stuff used was decades old and thus had lost much of it's potency as exhibited by the fact that Nam was lucid for minutes after having a facerub and not instantly paralysed

They used a variant of the substance which requires two different compounds to be directly mixed for it to become lethal, which is why two girls rubbed shit in his face. So none of it would mix in the surrounding area and kill off random people and the two attackers would be fine.

Hey faggot

How come 10mg is supposedly sufficient to be fatal through skin contact, whilst the median lethal dose (half will die) for inhalation is meaningfully higher?

Like, it's more deadly if it gets on your skin than if you breathe it into your lungs?

I don't really give a shit about south korea. All they're good at is stealing our technology and work and wishing to be white. Fuck them and I don't give a fuck until he starts trying to send that shit at white people.

it's fatal through skin contact as well

This

Chemical weapons are a meme used to make retarded countries wast money. Nukes FTW

Source, please?

On someone's face is a poor spot for someone to do a chemical reaction between complex molecules

The same reason you can't huff LSD, dipshit.

I'm not your chemistry teacher. Look up stuff before you ask dumb questions.

Yup, retarded pseudo science used to confuse morons.

There's also hypothesis it's not all that deadly as exhibited by the fact that Nam was lucid for minutes and not instantly paralysed and nobody else died, not even the ambulance crew who would have known nothing at all about this

I laughed when I heard on the news that North Korea said 'Malaysia' did it.

They're not really "strong"

Rather, they're crazy enough to use shit

They would toss a nuke at what they could if they were attacked; they would gas anything and everything

>What is basic human biology
>What is under the skin
>What is one cell away from air in the lungs

AMERICAN EDUCATION EVERYBODY, POINT AND LAUGH AT THE RETARD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

HAHA BECAUSE ITS SO OBVIOUS THAT IT WAS NORTH KOREA ISNT IT???

LIKE THEY ARE SO INSANE DUUUUDE THEY KILL PEOPLE WITH AA GUNS AND SHEIT

WTF MAN NORTH KOREA MUST BE HELL JUST LIKE OUR MEDIA SAYS AMIRITE?

>The same reason you can't huff LSD, dipshit.

And LSD which works poorly to inhale obviously works much better if you simply place it on your skin, because it's such a great analogy for VX, dipshit.

It took North Korea summoning the Zerg of the pla to keep from losing.

Yep. When you have nothing to lose but your life you pretty much go insane.

Is that him?
No vomit? No pissed pants? And they say VX was used?

Skin contact means amount x applied on skin and absorption. Breathing it is defined by amount x distributed in 1 cubic metre of air which is partially inhaled over time t and absorbed through lungs. The amount actually inhaled over time t is equal or probably less than the amount on skin.

Read before shitpost Norse bro

Good, hopefully they dump some vx rockets on California.

If average lungs were capable of storing 1000L of air that would mean breathing is less lethal yes. In this world, no.

Are you implying North Korea isn't a shithole ?

are you some kind of retarded faggot

>They literally SPRAYED VX GAS IN AN OPEN SETTING
No they didn't
>ONLY ONE PERSON DIED
One of the assassins became ill and was found vomiting
> How the fuck does that correspond to "MUH 0.00001 GRAMS DEADLY DOSE ON CONTACT WITH SKIN"?
It's 0.010 gram. A dose this big is irrevocably lethal even with treatment. The second assassin became sick from a lesser exposure. This suggests binary "VX2" was used and the second wiper became exposed through delivering the activating agent and thus coming in contact with small amounts of the final product.

>Governments shilled the hell out of Sarin gas for practically ever.
Projection by those governments. They always shill the danger of someone else doing what they already do or want to do. And sarin was a popular agent for delivery in shells and bombs, stockpiled by militaries around the world.

Kim had to kill all father's bastards so none of them may have claim his throne.

Virgin u spent at least a good 30 mins researching that get laid buddy

Novichok is way worse. VX is the an earlier generation. Still pretty deadly.

N Korea might have VX. I don't blame them for having it, seeing as how the only reason not to use it is so western nations don't get pissy about it, but they're pissy anyways.

interesting stuff.

Redpill me on BZ

Sure thing, agent smith. Good thing we have a Repub in the WH. We all know how much Repubs hate the military-industrial complex and wars.

Small quantities of VX would be fairly easy for a government sponsored lab to make. It doesn't seem like a tall order for a trained chemist to make a few mill-liters of VX by following a formula known for decades. After all, a Japanese cult managed to poison Tokyo subways using home cooked nerve agents.

Do you not know your own country's history? The only reason the USSR supported them is because they got screwed by the US in their WWII deals.

Modern day Russia and China have no reason to support North Korea unless they want to lose billions in trade revenue and make enemies with all the world's superpowers

VX, apply directly to the forehead
>VX, apply directly to the forehead

Tell me more, son. I'm not FBI, I swear on my misdirected VPN flag.

I just spewed vodka out of my nose and it burns like hell you hilarious mother fucker.

>It doesn't seem like a tall order for a trained chemist to make a few mill-liters of VX by following a formula known for decades.

Chemist here.
MAKING VX is piss easy.
Making VX SAFELY is extremely difficult. We're not going to take that kind of risk without charging a VERY high amount of dollaroonies to do so. I'd require, at a minimum, 10 million bucks to even begin considering the deal.

>10 million for your life
You must have a lot to live for. I'd attempt it for a million and I fucked up a cup of coffee today.

>its obvious that the north did it
>thus demonstrating that they have illegal weapons (VX) to the whole world

Yes. I shall play my hand for little to no benefit. Thats how I win geopolitics.

No this is what a false flag looks like you shit. If the norkies had VX they wouldn't tell us all about it by killing one faggot.

Why didn't CIA use VX shit against commies like Castro?

North Korea. GDP per capita on a par with Uganda and Afghanistan but they develop fucking nukes and chemical and biological weapons.

There might be something in this average racial IQ stuff...

>Stalin-Putin fanatic detected

stop larping Sup Forums

chemical weapons are hard to produce, hard to control the area of effect, and powerful stuff like this VX nerve agent doesnt last long when exposed to air.

there's a reason major militaries dont develop them, they're shit. they work well for a single man assassination though.

Why don't the Kims lose weight?

Are you retarded?

Status symbol I imagine

Everyone has that shit. Even cults. Its not new

>chemical weapons are hard to produce
not for a nation state, even one such as north korea. a japanese cult managed to make their own VX

also VX can persist for months

so basically you're a spastic mate.

I made tribute to the big NAM

Because the CIA has been and still is the most incompetent group of shit-for-brains ever assembled.

It is not news that North Korea has chemical weapons, including a shit ton of VX.

>chemical weapons are hard to produce

>VX is arguably the deadliest nerve agent known to man

Wrong, that would be Novichok Agent. It's 8 times as lethal as VX or VR. Also yes it was developed by Russians so you know it's the good stuff.

Here are the derivative which are all based on the parent.

>there's a reason major militaries dont develop them, they're shit
ok i should have read the whole post. you are quite obviously trolling

What are you talking about? The Russians made the best deals from WWII. They supported North korea because they didn't want the US to have bases so close to their border.

>confusing chem and bio weapons

set up by who and to what end?

faggots love to be anti-fact but you need to have a good alternative to the main storyline to be remotely believeable

i dont want to believe MSM but you are acting like a faggot

Sarin is not VX

Fake News. Why would the North Koreans risk being invaded over MUH WMDs when a pistol would have had the same result?

rip Philadelphia Collins

Because who cares?

I can make mustard gas in my kitchen.

You have better things to worry about.

>Its obvious to everyone the North killed his ass which means they have VX

Stanley Goodspeed is on the case, OP.

A fucking men nobody knows jack shit about the Korean War. It was a fucking nightmare and if we start anything Seoul is gone and Kim knows it

Do you mean naughty korea?

We need to get Nick cage and Sean Connery on this asap

>set up by who and to what end? faggots love to be anti-fact but you need to have a good alternative to the main storyline to be remotely believeable i dont want to believe MSM but you are acting like a faggot
can't argue with that flawless statement

>which means they have VX what if they load that shit into their missiles and attack the south?
It's difficult to weaponize gas.
When you "explode" it to make it spread you usually ´burn it up instead.
VX advantage is that it's thick and lingers on the places you apply it.
That's also a disadvantage so other toxins like Sarin is often preferred since they vaporize/dilutes more quickly.

You can suspend it in oil, it doesn't have to be gas.

youtu.be/t6qF5NU-ehU

This was my reaction too, who else wanted Nam dead? Who else knew he existed?

By killing him, everybody knows it was north korea.
Kim just showed the world that he could deploy VX in an international airport and took care of a loose end at the same time. Its more about the vx than his expat womanizing oaf of a brother.

>who else wanted Nam dead? Who else knew he existed?
i'm fairly certain that 100% of all intelligence communities knew of his existence, and probably know every single NK official and their families by name and address (or at least the bigger ones like USA & UK)
there are plenty of reasons why he could have been assassinated by both sides.
for example
- trying to blackmail his family/friends
- failing to deliver information - thus eliminating a loose end that could switch sides and expose their own agents.
etc etc etc

>By killing him, everybody knows it was north korea. Kim just showed the world that he could deploy VX in an international airport
you will convince any court with evidence like that

the north isn't stupid. they know if they start shit they wont get any help from china.
besides, south probably has a fuckload of chemical warheads pointed north too. courtesy of the red white and blue.

The north will NEVER bomb the souths population,it is unwise in every way to genocide people whom you could easily assimilate into your own population,its just wasted potential, why kill what you can integrate

Congressman Weaver and distinguished members of the Special Armed Services Committee, I come before you to protest a grave injustice.

Reminder that this is the best Bay movie.

Second generation V-agents are even more dangerous.
t. State LE Counter-Terrorism agent

kek'd bigly

Human rights, Geneva conventions etc

red terror. most south koreans would spend time getting re-educated trough labor.

>besides, south probably has a fuckload of chemical warheads pointed north too
i highly doubt it, south being quite western, USA's puppet (abiding laws of war) and all.
or in the name at least
who knows how many western nations have hidden stockpiles of forbidden weaponry waiting to be launched.
wouldn't be the first time that those who in power just remake the laws "on the go" when they no longer fit whatever agenda/public opinion they want to enforce.

i'm pretty sure most countries has chemical weapons hidden somewhere ready to be deployed ''just in case''.
read somewhere they found spanish made chemical weapons after Iraq-Iran war. if Spain makes them everybody has them.

they might very well be from a stockpile sold/illegally sold form god knows when
or it might just be wishful thinking.
it wouldn't surprise if many countries had policies for "acceptable own civilian casualties" in many cases either

thank you for point this out

i wonder how hard Seoul would get fucked by the North if war broke out, im guessing it would be an absolute nightmare

That cult made Sarin, a weaker nerve agent.