Stop masturbating to cartoon girls, stop being a NEET, stop eating Cheetos, go outside, and get some real friends...

Stop masturbating to cartoon girls, stop being a NEET, stop eating Cheetos, go outside, and get some real friends. Be a good boy, go to church every day, lift weights, eat fruits and vegetables, get your life back on track.

Don't flush your life down the toilet. Save yourself while you still can. You will regret it if you don't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rKEHw7kpRw
youtube.com/watch?v=B7Ar3ckeVOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What comes afterwards, OP? What happens after life? Ahh yes, nothing. I guess I'll carry on being a NEET then.

You're pretty obsessed with thinking about strangers on the internet masturbating, aren't you?

>get replaced by robots or automation
>enter the general welfare pool
>earning same as niggers/hispanics
>future of globalism belongs to niggers and shitskins because of population trends

The status quo is literally ending in the worst possible outcome for your gay little ideology. Anyone actively supporting the status quo are the dumb ones.

Look at the status quo of the 50's 60's. Hard workers blah blah factory/miners or whatever.

Where did that get them? Massive immigration, paying for welfare/replacement, and a degenerate marxist culture with universities calling for white genocide.

The idea that the problem is people not working hard or being good worker drones is false. The establishment, leftist elites, and globalists got us to this point with those workers existing. Bringing those workers back won't solve the problem.

>vargposting
>telling people to go to church

>go to church every day
why the fuck would I?
literally no benefit, its just a waste of time.

>Stop eating Cheetos
No

To worship and praise god in all his glory?

>Worship a God who has abandoned me to a life of loneliness, isolation and sadness
No thanks

I'm afraid to go to church. Don't you know there are insane degenerate youtube celebrities running around burning down churches?

you had me up until stop eating cheetos. Not a fucking argument, Vart.

>insane degenerate youtube celebrities
>degenerate
kys

You're right varg, cheetos are trash
Funyuns are where it's at

No, you should awaken the crystals.

>Varg
>Church

I hope you find Christ friend.

The post that saved my life.

>go to church
Nice try.

OK I have done all these things, now what?

You didn't address the reason why people are NEETs in the first place. It is a problem of meaning and belonging. How to fix this?

you might actually get some pussy?

Did you know the invasion of Europe by rapefugees is the result of Mother Nature getting revenge on whitey for building power plants?

youtube.com/watch?v=9rKEHw7kpRw

LARPing - not even once

>go to church every day

impaling your own band mate is much more fun desu

youtube.com/watch?v=B7Ar3ckeVOg

If I go out tonight and my life doesn't get fixed then I'm going to hate you forever Varg.

>Stop masturbating to cartoon girls
Damn it man just when I was trying not to jerk of to cartoons girls you say to my mine for it to jerk off to 2d girls. I was trying to have a break from jacking it almost everyday.

>3 second orgasm that will only amount to a lifetime of misery

yes, goyim. Pursue the golden pussy

>YES GOYIM don't breed white children!

Yes, goyim. Post on an politically incorrect image board while thinking your red pilled when in reality you do nothing at all and are just a NEET LARPer

ironic huh?

Stop watching CNN

no

>ironic huh?
Still shows that NEET LARPers have a greater powers than fucking anyone when grouped together.

>Stop masturbating to cartoon girls

I don't.

>stop being a NEET

I'm not.

>stop eating Cheetos

Shit taste.

>go outside

Do you know where I live?

>get some real friends

I have a lot of european friends, even a danish girlfriend (pic related). (And for the record, yes I am white, as in fucking pale.)

>Be a good boy

Make me.

>Go to church

I go every sunday with my girl and her parents.

>lift weights

Why? Cardio is enough for me. I'm only 18.

>Eat fruits and vegetables

I eat them everyday.

I mean, why even post this shit? And who the fuck are you to say what we should or should not do?

Go fuck yourself.

>inb4 HUE NIGGER

I'm a senior in an international school who has european citisenship and who's getting the fuck out of here. Blow me.

>Escola Graduada, São Paulo.

I study there cunt. Got my acceptance letter to UCL yesterday. Blow me.

It's like trump isn't president of anything, Fuck off Merkel. Globalism doesn't exist in America anymore

I'll give up on all those things except anime.

I'm sorry I need anime.

>European University

damn you must be dumb

>try to go outside
>get shot
>try to go to church
>get shot
>try to go to gym
>get shot
>try to go get some veggies
>get shot
>try to get life on track