White House blocks Multiple New Organizations

>money.cnn.com/2017/02/24/media/cnn-blocked-white-house-gaggle/index.html

I know this board is mainly trump supporters, but are you guys SERIOUSLY okay with this?

This guy is trying to control the media, he is just banning anybody that dare say anything negative about him.

whether you like any of the companies this guys is trying to stop FREEDOM OF SPEECH. this is unamerican and just wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-ggiEAyDgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh look it's another one of these threads

You shills are easy to spot, atleast JIDF tried.

Kennedy did it as well.

Yep. Hide behind calling people "shills" whenever they say something remotely anti-trump.

I bet you've spotted like 50 shills just today, you're a regular sherlock holmes buddy.

oh noes buzzfeed won't be able to conduct their hard hitting journalisming

I can't speak for everyone here but I sure am ok with this

Holmes isn't needed on this one. you idiots are more like Blue's Clues

>a shill! a shill!

>but are you guys SERIOUSLY okay with this?

Yup, just another way Trump shows he's a man of the people.

>he is just banning anybody that dare say anything negative about him.

Everyone in the media kvetches about him, even FOX, try again.

>trying to stop FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Don't worry, CNN is still welcome to publish whatever intentionally false, malicious lies they want.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with them making shit up and lying for the last 2 decades, and the public finally figuring it out in the last 5 years.

Yes we are seriously ok with this.

It doesn't do anything to the actual news because everyone just copies AP and Reuters anyway.

>Are you SERIOUS
Well memed

>Literally opens up with a post from an opinion blog site.
Post a real news website next time please.

>but are you guys SERIOUSLY okay with this?
>block fake news liberal biased media

yes, we are.

"free speech" is a tool used by leftists to spread fake news and support cuckoldry of the white race. The entire mconstitution itself is nothing more than marxist drivel that can't go one sentence with inserting it's liberal and diversity agenda. Trump needs to shred the constitution. "Freedom" is a liberal code word for "degeneracy. The only freedom we deserve is the freedom to praise Trump.

What did I make up or lie about? you're seriously paranoid buddy go out and see the sun

Yes, I'm seriously OK with this. He's not censoring them, he's not preventing them from publishing their bullshit sensationalism, he's not shutting them down. He's revoked their access to first-hand information because they have proven they cannot be relied upon to relay it to the American public in an accurate way. This is how the free market works: one product suffers a massive drop in quality and demand, and others offering the same product at a higher quality come to take its place. The old media is dying, everyone should be celebrating.

>Ausfailia in charge of reading comprehension
He said THEY as in, CNN

>burgers in charge of not getting the joke

No wait, that's right. Carry on.

This. The MSM people that he blocked are nothing but spin doctors for bullshit and libel. They should be completely shut down imo.

Ya it's unprecedented, but the MSM forced his hand. Maybe if they spent more time being actual unbiased journalists instead of corporate propagandists then this wouldn't have had to happen. They only have themselves to blame.

And yes, I absolutely do support this.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>Implying the MSM was about freedom of speech

youtube.com/watch?v=f-ggiEAyDgI

CNN has been horseshit for years now. Kicking out Buzzfeed only raises the question of why they were even there in the first place.

You're absolutely right. This isa violation of the18th amendment that states that Cnn gets a permanent seat at white house press briefings

This is a CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party.

>Trump UNPRECENDENTED ACT BANS FREE SPEECH
>Reporting Live from CNN just outside the white house