I will be immigrating legally to the US this year after many years on the residence waiting list

I will be immigrating legally to the US this year after many years on the residence waiting list.

I'm a law abiding citizen, I'm fluent in English and Spanish both written and spoken, in fact many native american English speakers tell me I don't even have an accent. I'm looking to further my higher education and plan to get a degree in Computer Science which I'm very fond of. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't like the whole hip hop ghetto culture that most latinos attach to when they get to the US and I don't have any socio-political affiliations, nor care about the whole "game" going on right now. I just want a better life and better opportunities than I will ever have in this shithole I'm from.

With all this being said, there's pretty much unanimous rejection from people on this board about immigration regardless if it's legal or not, and I'm honestly expecting a lot of discrimination during my stay there, no surprises really.

Would you still hate someone like me with all these characteristics just because they're immigrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robertlenzner/2013/04/25/40-largest-u-s-companies-founded-by-immigrants-or-their-children/#2690954e6e17
nber.org/papers/w21123
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/21/intel-lays-off-12k-looking-import-11600-foreign-workers-since-2010/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What don't you get, we hate illegals
The lefties make it seem like we don't want immigrants.

Pic of your skin please

We are basically rejecting any more people into this country. Why you might ask? It's all about numbers and economics 101. The more people who are in this or any country looking for jobs, it becomes and employers market. Supply and demand. It makes job scarcer and depresses wages. It's nothing personal but it is the indigenous population looking out for themselves. We don't owe anyone who wants to come into this country a thing. It is a privilege not a right. We can stop immigration any time we want.

Personally I just hate all immigrants because the chinese are abusing the weak government controls of our housing markets and Indians are buying out small businesses then cutting corners everywhere and only hiring relatives who they pay under the table.

if you're a contributing member to the society you live in then it wouldnt be a problem to me

the question is: Can you throw 95 mph or hit a 95 mph fastball?

If you're legal then there's no problem. Stop hanging out with SJWs, it's bad for your health.

I understand that part, but as you know there are others who believe that immigration, either legal or illegal is an invasion of the glorious US of A and that it shouldn't happen at all.

Xenophobia, really.

You sound like a top immigration candidate. youre free to enjoy our country legally. Just try not to vote or breed. Remember, a White America is how we made America great

rate your brick laying skills for them to rate user

1 to 10
1 being no hands no feet and no bricks
10 being full time minecraft youtuber

go

I really don't care about sports other than F1 and Rally, and it really saddens me to admit that the only worthwhile export we have is baseball players that don't really contribute anything to society other than entertainment.

Stay the fuck out.

You aren't wanted or needed here.

I like you just fine in your own country. Once you come to mine, fuck you.

Can you give me a valid logical reason why I'd be a dead weight to your country? Keep in mind I'd be paying taxes since day 1.

u takin' muh jobs an' shiet

Someone like you would be an asset to our country. However, for everyone like you, there are 100 thug cholos or illiterate unskilled laborers

whats a cholo

I don't think you would be a dead weight.

You are missing the point. The USA is not your country. You will never be an American. Stay in your own country with your own people where you belong.

Not at all. You're a lawful immigrant, making good efforts to become part of America.

In fact, we're sorry you'll have illegals competing with you, and would like to do all we can to clear them out so people like you have better opportunities.

I know, and it's the reason I feel ashamed to admit I'm Dominican the few times I've been to the US and people ask me where I'm from.

There's nothing of note that my country has to give to the world other than baseball players and Punta Cana, which is basically an extension of the US given only foreigners and the local elite can afford to go there on holidays.

Don't worry OP. Most people in this country are very welcoming of immigrants.

People like are just taking out their own frustrations with their life on others. Thankfully they don't really leave the house much.

Welcome to the USA, and thank you for abiding by our laws.

That being said, you should probably stay away from the less populated areas of the country. The smaller the buildings, the smaller the minds.

Why the hell couldn't he be an American?

Fuck, go back to 1930 and every person in my family tree is European. Legal immigration is the way people become Americans, because they don't come into our country to steal our resources to be Mexicans in America, they come here to be Americans.

Unrestrained illegal immigration or "refugees" are the corruption of this process of making new Americans, because both are people who don't want to be American, only to reap the benefits regardless of how they can get them, and fuck actually playing by the rules.

You will be legal and if you are telling the truth about your qualities then you have better character traits than many whites. You are welcome here.

Do you know what state you want to live in?

Are you White? Then welcome aboard.

If not, then you have to go back.

Thanks. I'll be living in MA since that's where my family is currently living (father and sister).

White enough for you?

homes in cities are fractions the size of homes in the country. very classist of you to support the liberal hives of scum and villainy that modern cities are.

>CTR has added .05 to your account

This is what leftists actually believe Trump voters think.

You're good

Saying immigrants shouldn't be allowed JUST because they "take jobs" is like saying people shouldn't have babies and the population shouldn't grow, because you know, these babies will just take jobs eventually. I mean, it's not like people who work also buy stuff, from other people who also work to make that stuff, thus generating more demand, thus generating more jobs?

Okay that's liberal country. You will be cold! But I wish you the best. I hope you work hard and create an opportunity for your children that you never had.

You sound like some one the dominican republic needs in it. Why doesn't anyone ever try to make their country great? why is it always i'll pack my bags and run to America? What's even worse is we can't do that shit as Americans unless we're going to canada or Europe where everyone is going to act like we're cry babies.

the burden is on you. if you are truly an american then u have nothing to worry about. every american except american indians are immigrants

being american is an ideology and aceptance of the constitution. you, as an immigrant who currently isnt an american citizen, are more american than our entire news media industry

we love and need you, and people like you

>hurr durr lookit me I'm a super racist conservative becauz all conservatives r racists durr

Sockpuppets for Soros, pls.

>immigrating legally
Regardless if you are a filithy subhuman, you are coming over legally and I cannot fault you for when you have done nothing wrong.

Welcome to the US

>not muslim
>coming legally
welcome aboard

This

you mean there isn't some finite amount of jobs that exist and that never fluctuates? weird.

immigrants are some of the most entrepreneurial groups of Americans actually. they create more jobs than they take.

a great many of our countries most valuable companies were founded by immigrants or children of immigrants.

See:
Immigration suppresses wages. We don't have a labor shortage, and most would say that good jobs with decent wages are in short supply. Why should businesses get to use the infrastructure, legal system, and economy that Americans and their ancestors built and paid for, but hire immigrants at lower wages. This is a real problem especially with the degree field you plan on going into. Enjoy working for your degree and getting rejected for a job because silicon valley would rather pay pajeet half.

Immigration made sense during the American age of expansion, where we were growing faster than native birth rates could ever provide labor for. Now there is no net benefit to the Americans already living here.

I'm not inherently against legal immigrants, but you wanted to know a good reason why they shouldn't be welcomed with open arms.

Liberals always falsely conflate being against ILLEGAL immigration with being against ALL immigration.

If you're coming here legally and looking to assimilate, I welcome you.

There is a tremendous lack of skilled computer science labor in this country. Those jobs have some of the highest wages around, and they keep going up every year.

Believe me, there's not much for you to aspire to in here unless you have money or are willing to become a criminal.

You know how you can get a car rather easily in the US? Let's say a 2000 Corolla, something that currently goes for like $800-$1,200 in decent condition as a car just to get you from point A to point B without any bells and whistles, a starter car.

That same car here would go for the equivalent of about $4,300, which isn't spare change given the average "good" salary is about $540 monthly before taxes. Yeah, conversion rates and cost of life is way different, but coming up with that kind of money is not easy.

Getting a piece of shit car in here is something of a life achievement, something you look forward to during most of your early adult life. Getting the same car there is just a matter of going out to some lot and just picking it up as if you were going to the supermarket.

I can come up with many examples of how shitty life is in here compared to the US, but that would take several threads.

>things
Sauce please, show me a graph/chart/infograph that shows Immigrants legal and illegal are are a net positive to the US.

We just had our first warm day of the year desu

You passed the paper bag test, congratulations.

Yes. Out.

>40% of nation's largest companies founded by immigrants or their children

forbes.com/sites/robertlenzner/2013/04/25/40-largest-u-s-companies-founded-by-immigrants-or-their-children/#2690954e6e17

>Each immigrant creates 1.2 local jobs for local workers, most of them going to native workers, and 62% of these jobs are in non-traded services. Immigrants appear to raise local non-tradables sector wages and to attract native-born workers from elsewhere in the country. Overall, it appears that local workers benefit from the arrival of more immigrants.

nber.org/papers/w21123

>72% Mixed
>16% White
>16%

Why even live

I am a white-as-can-be American.
I want more of you people in this nation. Abide by our laws, accept our culture, speak our language, and you're as good an American as I am.

>wanting immigrants

fuck off, cuck, niggers and spics can immigrate here so long as they don't mind living the rest of their short lives in death camps.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/21/intel-lays-off-12k-looking-import-11600-foreign-workers-since-2010/

I am in the industry. Companies replace natives with H1B visa hires all the fucking time. The H1B program is ripe with abuse and should be scrapped entirely.

Idc if you immigrate here, you're one of us. Most people saying they'd care are larpers.

The way people become American is to slide out of an American vagina that was inseminated by an American father. Not just legal US citizen parents, American parents.

This country isn't on a free buffet line for everyone in the world to come dip a chip in so they can have a taste of better opportunities. They should make their own opportunities in their own lands with their own people.

Your family was from Europe in the 1930s. Great, good for them. Hope they assimilated. That was before 1965 when the law was changed to flood the country with third-worlders.

Many of these third-world legal immigrant do indeed come here to steal our resources and have no intention of becoming American. They couldn't become American even if they wanted to. Maybe a legal citizen, but not American. This is not their homeland. They do not belong here in any significant number.

Legal third worlders bring the third world with them just as much as illegals.

Legal immigration is probably a bigger problem than illegal immigration. At least the illegals can't legally vote.

Let me guess, you bought the lies and believe in melting pots, judeo-christian values, proposition nations, and a fucking poem on a statue. Right?

It depends on where you live in the US. In large urban centers it's impractical or impossible to own a vehicle while in the rest of the US it's impossible to exist without a car. The United States is not by any means homogeneous in it's quality of life.

I'm in the industry too. Def problems with H1B. Mostly the fact that workers get taken advantage of because they can be deported if they're fired.

But if H1B was having a dramatic negative affect on the industry as a whole, then wages wouldn't be so high and always getting higher. The high wages signal a real lack of supply, H1B or no.

seriously, just stay the fuck out of our country

We don't need you, we don't want you, fix your own damn country so others don't want to come here, ya fucking island scumbag

What does being an American mean to you? Being caucasian?

Don't care. Nice blog you fag

First off, acknowledge that you coming here is a privelage and not a right. Most immigrants waltz right in just start fucking with people like they're one of us. We don't have it that good and you won't either. Being poor here sucks, and I assume you will be because of where you're from.
The American Dream where you can make yourself a better life is bullshit. You will get affirmative-actioned into some shitty tech job, go home to your apartment, buy groceries, and on the weekends go to a mall where everyone around you will be from some third world shithole and the will behave even worse than people where you're from.
But hey you might get pussy from some chubby white girl with no chin and shitty dyed hair if you're really social.

Fucking end me senpai. It's overrated here and I'm starting to hate immigrants regardless of how they act; my ascestors built this for their sons and daughters and if they could look foreward to an average public place today, they would have made Hitler look like an SPLC activist. Our youngest generation is already a minority. If we we at 90% I would have been friends with you for fucks sake but there's just too fucking many, I never hear English amd when I do it's bix nood dialect.

Why do you all want to flood us all of a sudden? Where were you during the wars? The depression? The Dust Bowl? You won't contribute you'll be another useless drifting guy.

Who told you America is white?

>Dominican Republic

You're a law abiding citizen now, but chances are you'll be moving into an inner city slum where the people on your block will be running a heroin operation. You will be forced to either participate or remain hidden. I don't think there are any Dominicans/Ricans who don't sell drugs on the East Coast.

Will you vote republican whenever you gain citizenship?

America is a land for all. I wouldve supported you if you jumped the border. America is a land of immigrants.

Welcome brother

Yea my first thoughts on Dominican immigrants is the Bronx. Fuck all that noise.

>I just want a better life
Then go make one in your home country instead of being a parasite on what better men than you have built. Why don't you mention the "public assistance" you've taken in your blogpost? You are an economic refugee with no loyalties and you degrade our first world countries with your presence.
>B-but legal
Yeah, bullshit. The system is corrupt and will be changed but not soon enough. Go the fuck back to your people that you've abandoned

Did you even read the article?
>25% of high tech companies founded between 1995 and 2005 that had at least ONE immigrant founder.
>75% of the companies funded by American venture capital had "ONE core foreign born team member
>Jewish immigrant a founder of Intel
According to this any business that has one person who is an immigrant, IE "a jew alot of money or connections" is considered a "immigrant company". Yes a founding board of 10-30 people in a multi billion company with one Saudi prince is a reason to bring more immigrants.

>Here is a research paper, look at my numbers but you have to spend shekels to view this research paper.
Oh thanks man, clearly this clears everything up so clearly

I honestly don't care about politics. From what I can see, they're both sides of the same coin and voting would make me feel even more manipulated.

As long as what you say is true, and you ARE coming here legally, you're more than welcome to be here, Paco.

Also, Noone gives a fuck if you wanna be a degenerate and drink/smoke/listen to shitty music. just be responsible. Don't be a criminal and keep the noise down.
Besides that, welcome to america.

>I honestly don't care about politics

Here, let me help you.

>Oh yes fellow goy. White genocide is great as long as its legal.

Don't let the anons get to you. Americans really aren't that bad. Most of us are fine with legally moving here. It's the people that are here illegally then brag about it that are the problem since they pay no taxes but get all the tax payer funded privileges.

What is this "public assistance" you speak of? How would I be taking advantage of any social programs your government might have if I don't even live there currently?

How would I be a parasite if again, I'd be holding a job, paying taxes and furthering my education so I can make *your* country a better place?

Guess you'd rather have Google and SpaceX and Apple founded elsewhere huh? All the studies and articles in the world wouldn't convince you.

Please continue blaming your problems on others. Nice ID btw, fits you well.

>HURRHH

White genocide happens when you pour millions of poor, overbreeding illegals in vs. educated, well-vetted legal immigrants.

It's when people take most of the safeguards off legally being in the country that things go to shit. Japan is a best example of handling immigration vs. say, Germany or Sweden who just basically bent over and said "REFUGEES WELCOME UP MY ASS AND CUNT!"

99.9 percent of Americans will have no problem with you at all. Sup Forums is filled with bitter NEETs and edgy teenagers larping as Nazis.

>.02 sheckles have been added to your account

The Ricans here have a funny joke about how a Dominican ties his shoe lmao.

I hate you Islanders, Haitian,Rican, Jamaican, DR, Cuba, all of you are the worst of the worst. I like south Americans, white ones especially.

And Colombian guys with thick mustaches named Mario, they're always funny.

>I'm honestly expecting a lot of discrimination during my stay there, no surprises really.

Don't be retarded. The vast majority of humans in this country will not even realize you exist let alone actively discriminate based on what you look like. The storm weenies all live in isolated shitholes you're unlikely to ever visit anymore than deep hood shit in the cities where all the various POC gangs hole up.

Bilingual and good at math? No felony record? You'll make enough to buy a house in a few years.

It's true and you know it, faggot. No one will give a fucking shit about OP.

>anymore than deep hood shit in the cities where all the various POC gangs hole up.

mangled the fuck out of that, yay weed

>The Ricans here have a funny joke about how a Dominican ties his shoe lmao
I wanna hear it, for keks.

Other than actual stormfags, people are cool with legitimate immigrants. We just hate the illegals. Unless you're Catholic. That would make you a sub-human Papist hound, more dog than man. Then we would kidnap you, sell you to a Chinese buffet, and watch them make General Tso's Chicken out of you.

As long as you don't join the Military or Pay Taxes and support the Terrorists in the Federal GOV.

You'll be treated a lot better here than white people are in the DR.

Do you know how a Dominican ties his shoe? -Puts right foot on bench- -proceeds to tie shoe on left foot-

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA MUY CHISTOSO

You sound weak & thin skinned. You will need to MAGA the fuck up by the time you get to the US. You'll have no problems.

Dead wrong Paco.

There are way more legal browns than illegal. White genocide is due to legal immigration brought to you by your elected officials.

I don't think so, if you're white here you're pretty much a god.

stay in your country and improve it you coward. brain drain is one of the biggest reason most of the world is still a shithole.

user you should invite your whole family to West Virginia. There's a bunch of racists there and we need to tone them down with some nice diversity.

You have to understand that the USA is a vast nation filled with people of all colors/nationalities/etc.

No one will give a shit about the fact that you're foreign. No one will care about the fact that you're brown. No one will care about you in general. If you fail here, no one will give a flying fuck about you. If you're prepared for that, by all means emigrate to the USA.

I've met many foreigners that regretted moving here because they had these grand goals and dreams that they thought they could achieve in the USA, yet they ended up working right next to me on an assembly line.

>SpaceX
Absolutely good thing Musk created SpaceX all by himself. I wonder why Jim Cantrell left after they created the company though.

>Google: Larry Page
Totally BTFO me. didnt know Lansing Michgan was not in the US.

>Apple
Ronald Wayne was born in Cleveland, Ohio
Steve Wozniak born in San Jose, California
Steve Jobs born in the US, raised by american nationals

Fuck man, you really showed me

If you're a legal immigrant, intelligent, willing to integrate, and willing to work hard, you're alright by me. I'd be happy to share my country with someone like you that wants to be here not to take advantage of our kindness, but because you truly want to be an American and do your part to help make and keep us great. As far as I'm concerned, someone like you is already an American in their heart.

> make up bullshit story about how you will immigrate to the US
> thread always reaches bump limit

OP won't move to the US, the entire story is fishy.

>Absolutely good thing Musk created SpaceX all by himself.
No he's had the help of thousands of skilled american workers who he's paid very well.

>who is sergey brin

>steve jobs is the son of a syrian immigrant

Nice googling though, lmao. Maybe if you put that effort into bettering yourself you wouldn't have to blame others for your failings.

>HUURRHRRHH

>Paco

If there's a drop of South American in me, I'd be mighty surprised they got all the way to Poland or Italy.

There are plenty of illegal browns who bred and popped out anchor babies, got fraudulent IDs, etc. etc.

AMINOs. AMerican In Name Only. Without that constant flow of degenerates, the birth rate will plummet, just like it has for all multigenerational Americans.

Only a constant and overwhelming stream of illegals can degenerate a nation into a copy of the same shitholes the illegals came from. That's why (((they))) encourage ever larger quotas, ignoring illegals, and even trying to give refugees the vote regardless of citizenship.

Cut the flow of illegals, and the bleeding will stop.

You sound 100% great, I hope you get settled in nicely and help maga.