Poor Bess. She has a desire deep in her loins for a dominant asshole who will give her the dicking of her life...

Poor Bess. She has a desire deep in her loins for a dominant asshole who will give her the dicking of her life, but the leftist circles she runs in are filled with limp-wristed, supplicating cucks who make her pussy snap shut like a clam under attack.

Her hatred of Donald Trump is a projection of her bitterness over her failure to snag an alpha male. She's just not pretty or feminine enough to land a top-tier man, and this fact stings her to the core.

>Ho sweatie please ...

Sweetie pls.

>She has a desire deep in her loins for a dominant asshole who will give her the dicking of her life
It's a sacrifice I am willing to make.

What the fuck did you say about me you little snuggly bunch?

I can't let you take this bullet for us fellow Brit.

I shall make the sacrifice.

How much do you think about her? Are you autistic?

Rule 34 when?

She is ugly as fuck from a normal angel

lets get 7 other chaps and run a train on her, fellowship style

Not nearly as much as thinks about Trump, the apex predator and alpha male she knows she'll never have.

What the tiddly winkums did you say about me you fuzzy wuzzy? I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my classy wassy.

> Oh sweetie poopsykins, don't you want to make me your bad little girl, that's right, put your honeybunch right there snookums, oh, I'm getting close honeybiscuit, tell me what a naughty poody-woody I am, oh, you're ready? Put your sugar all over mommy, please!

She honestly seems quite lonely and depressed. She should come to Sup Forums. She'd fit right in.

Oh sweety

This. My "actually ugly girl"-alarm went off when I saw that picture.

Probably the most (accidentally) photogenic picture ever taken of her.

She looks like Emilia Clarke

>Sweetie, just put it in right there honeybiscuit, oh angel, keep going fluffy wuffykins, oh yes. I'm almost there poopsie doopsie, oh, you're ready? Unload you're sugar wugar on mommy please

This. OPs pic is the one half decent photo she ever been in. Any other day her face is like a bag of chisels.

She's actually a beautiful Jewess angel, I wish I could impregnate her womb with my uncut goyim cock and produce healthy soldiers to defend Israel from the subhuman sand nigger Muslim hordes.

What is this meme about?

who is this semen demon?

this

Stop posting this picture of her. Just like Kurt Eichenwalt and Lauren Duca, their profile picture on twitter look NOTHING like them

Oh sweety pumpsiebooks

What meme is this?

How long have you been on Sup Forums, sweetie? It's called sweetieposting and it's been around for a couple months.

Why has no one ever made a compilation of all her tweets? Useless faggots.

Would you lick her jewess feet?

You're an angel?

From beer mom to wino mom

Not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind banging a feisty libtard.

Eva Bess
> Best Bess

Oh Mein Fuher-n-Fuzzyduzzy

>angel
oh sweetie
She is ugly af tho. It;s no wonder she's a liberal

what am i, a faggot? of course i fucking would

Antifachan is dead, Bess is new Queen

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

Well memed sir. I chuckled sensibly, although I did not read it as it is too long.

>top of my class in the Cutie Patooties

Top kek.

amazing

>If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy.

i'm slain

Bess gets a thrill from having some childish comment posted on Trumps feed for all to see. Imagine being Bess, constantly staring at her laptop all the while sitting there salivating, waiting for Trump to post so she can spring into action, call Trump "sweetie" and BTFO all his supporters!

d-do you think she talks that way irl?

Good job.

Of course she does cookie pie mcshuggums