WW2 Photo Thread

Post WW2 photos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luftfahrtforschungsanstalt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Agricultural_Research_Centre
google.com/maps/place/Julius Kühn-Institut/@49.8681949,8.6816254,577m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x47bd700fd9069abf:0x58042d1f546e8533!8m2!3d49.8682138!4d8.6824915
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Surrendering German soldier of Army Group Center during the retreat from Russia.

JUST

rare

>tfw the pillbox goes quiet

any of you fags have some real Wehrmact combat pics?

I have an extensive WWII folder but its mostly USMC and US Army pics, would like some pics of the Wehrmact operating.

None of that parade shit though, I wanna see pics of fighting German man in country.

Jej

Hard to believe this actually happened.

thats what Im talking about froggie

Also, lets talk about Hurtgen Forest.

What went wrong here?

Did the American strategy not work or were the Germans especially ornery in that part of the woods?

Damn shame really, no one remembers it because it ended right as the Battle of the Bulge began

Fuck just make radio graffiti only 3 seconds like it used to. This shit attracts too many attention whore celebs like asho, tubshit and Ukrainefag

We were the good guys, they were the bad gu-

if you recognize this picture correct me, but i think this is canadian infantry who piled into a straight line against this cover on the right, right in the fucking killhole in the other corner for an mg42

if you look on the elevated left hand, midway, this is where the gunner caught them all on the wall

just to be clear this german appears to have let them stack up and he started a pile there and then. one gun, effective position. did the LT's push them forward to get off the sand, or were they herded into the (exposed) cover by harassing fire? no one could tell you because they just knew to run when everyone started to run

They've attached a grenade to it.

Man what a shitty way to go

Damn dude that's crazy. Keep up these explanations.

Really awesome descriptions.

I don't see the elevated left hand.

Also, where was this taken? What battle?

this pic is fuckin epic

keep them coming, we are againt bombarded with shill threads

Got a lot of stock footage in this video too

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

>that ID

d day, location i don't recall
above the standing soldier's head, just to the left, there is a horizontal slit. it's an interesting pillbox, look how it is positioned, to conceal exposure from it's right, and takes a dominant elevated corner that looks laterally down the beach. whichever german approved this position knew his shit, and they even added a bump of sand next to it to lower it's profile against the right again. it's job is literally kill people on the beach, and that's what it did

Thanks. That's sick. Too bad those guys didn't figure it out.

I've always thought, if you defended a beach properly, how could anyone ever penetrate it?

Funny story about this plan. French engineering. Flew once and crashed immediately. Germans stole the play in WW2 and tested it. They said the plane was unstable and had poor flight properties. They tried to fix it but it didn't work.

I wonder how many of those people died within 3 years of that photo being taken.

the ju 87g is fucking rad
imagine that kick in your chair with two of these, hitting tanks from 200m away

where was that wind tunnel? also that is cool they have hydraulic scaffolds haha, lazy germans

Repost this one until the dutch election (15th march)

I especially like this one. The plane landed luckily. But if you look where he's pointing.

>You will never have a qt white nationalist waifu

Why even live?

I call photoshop. How many porta-potties would you need for all those people?

I just realized one of them is holding a Reising

OC my Dad at flight training in 44

hehe
we firebombed the fuck out of tokyo
annihilated
and when the war was over, we flew over them in broad daylight as we owned their sky and reminded them that we will do it again in a heartbeat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luftfahrtforschungsanstalt

Sucks that our politicians think we haven't fought an enemy like the hajis before.

We have, its just that ending the current wars would fuck with their profits.

I'm sure if we really committed to ending our wars instead of dragging them out for years, our Air Force, Army and Marine Corps/Navy could kick the shit out of the hajis

>tfw too late for the party

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luftfahrtforschungsanstalt
thanks sweden, apparently the site is now this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Agricultural_Research_Centre
and the original is gone

google.com/maps/place/Julius Kühn-Institut/@49.8681949,8.6816254,577m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x47bd700fd9069abf:0x58042d1f546e8533!8m2!3d49.8682138!4d8.6824915

it's still a research hub interestingly

How's that superiority working out for you today, Snowflake?

Not WW2 but...

It's been a long time since I rock n rolled, been a long time since I did that stroll...

Wtf? Does are American soldiers right?

total war always sounds unlikely until it's upon them. i think no one is prepared, but the imperative to become prepared takes over.

my grandpa's first memory was pearl harbor, as a boy, listening to the radio with all the kids crowded into the main room. shit like that grabs hold of people and the mood changes quick

True, our current wars are bullshit and I'd rather we just pulled out and take the loss but as we know theres more going on behind the scenes.

Sucks really, those guys in the Pacific were some tough sons of bitches to go toe to toe with the Japs, I'd hate to see their fight against a savage enemy be a waste

>tfw people didn't wear suicide belts

DAMN!!!!

Boom! Headshot.

How that plane landed? This pic hides an interesting story.

not a photo

I don't like the picture. It makes the good guys look sinister.

If you had more than horse cavalry in the 20th century this wouldn't have happened. Also, thanks for the Vienna thing.

Somali Infantry/WW2 in the Italian Army for the East African Campaign.

>American education

What's happening here?

i like how improvised their position is
they must have just towed it over a moment ago to walk it in to something they saw

I also agree that the Russians were fucking brutal to the Germans after WWII. I don't get what you are getting at.

The whole damned thing was a sad affair.