AMERICA BTFO

WHY DO YOU EVEN COME HERE?

you know we're just gonna still your first amendmentations

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/canada/impact-on-rcmp-unclear-after-entrapment-ruling-in-b-c-terror-trial-lawyer-1.3008847
theglobeandmail.com/opinion/editorials/a-case-of-police-manufactured-crime/article31279209/
rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/fs-fd/visit-visite-eng.htm
stratfor.com/weekly/20110209-mexicos-gun-supply-and-90-percent-myth
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/guns-too-easy-for-ottawa-gangs-to-get-police-say-1.2940837
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1 gets caught 100 get in
muwahahaha

>murican logic
>everyone needs guns to protect from other people's guns
>the only person who can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun

>we should let all refugees in
>only a good syrian suicide bomber can stop a bad syrian suicide bomber

>first amendmentations

>FIRST

what you gonna take my mouth?

>Implying I give two fucks about your raggedy document

Why does it look like they didn't even know how to set the slide all the way back?

leafs don't know what a gun is.

Rural and suburban right wing retards can keep their school shooting machines out of our beautiful country

Cuz it was on his fucking waistband

shit bait

multitiered leafbait

Wtf
I'm watching this movie right now

Canadians shoot guns all the time in the wilderness. It's quite rare to spend a day up in crown land without hearing a dozen or so gunshots somewhere around.

Lots of Americans come here to hunt, and it's fine for them to bring their rifles and shotguns. I think it's just the handguns they take issue with.

Oh god forbid if someone brings in a gun!

Anti-gun faggots (they are everywhere in this shitty country) make me wanna puke. At school after Sandy Hook, I did a presentation on how it was a false flag to push the anti 2nd amendment agenda and I was suspended and was ostracized by students and faculty alike.

I'm in the process of buying several sks. Canadaians actually own a lot of guns. Its the shitskin city faggot that mainly against it because of nigs

Difference is that a gun can be controlled and take the enemy out without causing the damage you tried to prevent.

I hope you don't live in a flood prone area.

The (((RCMP))) may take advantage of the flood to steal your guns.

Never forgive High River. Never forget.

LOL

NEVER SHOW YOUR POWER LEVEL IN PUBLIC

This was right on the heels of me wearing an SS uniform to school on Halloween so I wasn't in the school administration's good books.

the people who have guns largely don't want any refugees in the country. stop being a heathen and learn about american culture.

Fuck you. One day YOU'LL hang.

fucking edgy

you should have known better though no reason to ruin your school years

I wipe my ass with your document, you fat fucking pig

I was 16 and edgy. Didn't grow out of edginess until I was 19.

Now I'm a NEET

I hang from the ceiling every day watching the current shit storm that is geopolitics my dear Compatriot.

>(((RCMP)))
holy shit, look at this retard over here

You kiss your mother with that mouth, commie?

You deserve this.

Yep

You think the RCMP is your friend? Can you be anymore bluepilled?

he probably has two dads

ctvnews.ca/canada/impact-on-rcmp-unclear-after-entrapment-ruling-in-b-c-terror-trial-lawyer-1.3008847

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/editorials/a-case-of-police-manufactured-crime/article31279209/

Wow! To protect and serve... the state!

Three. (((Ontario))) is trying to make it so you can have 3+ patents legally soon.

Some females have mitochondrial defects and need another woman to donate genetic material to compensate so some IVF babies could potentially have three parents. Is that what your talking about?

No reason to buy multiple unless you are planning on reselling several years later.

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/fs-fd/visit-visite-eng.htm
No it's still strict. Americans have to fill out form RCMP 5589 (a flat fee of 25 dollars) before they enter Canada. Once they bring their non restricted firearm to the border they have to declare their firearm(s) and show the form. The form acts as a 60 day firearms license within Canada. They can renew this application for free.

I read that over 60% of handguns used in gang shootings in Canada are from American guns. So basically Americans are bringing restricted firearms into Canada to resell for probably 10x the price in the states.

>>only a good syrian suicide bomber can stop a bad syrian suicide bomber

I think you're on to something here

>tfw your parents are patents

You don't have a gun because you think it is morally right or lawful. A criminal doesn't not care for morals nor laws and could quite literally capture a whole damn block if they felt like because they can kill you from a good distance.

Then I guess whomever you love can watch you get buttfucked, robbed, and murdered. Enjoy your refugees!

>I read that over 60% of handguns used in gang shootings in Canada are from American guns
Is it actually 60% or is it the same kind of shit antigunners pull with the Mexican numbers?
stratfor.com/weekly/20110209-mexicos-gun-supply-and-90-percent-myth

>only a good syrian suicide bomber can stop a bad syrian suicide bomber
>I think you're on to something here
Wew, what a relief! That's why Trudeau keeps upping the rapfugee numbers, eventually it will all even out! To think I doubted that man, he's genius

lol, we denied a leaf entry for being too gay, you denied one of us for being too awesome, sounds about right.

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/guns-too-easy-for-ottawa-gangs-to-get-police-say-1.2940837
>O'Brien said the latest statistics from 2013 show that 60 per cent of all guns used in Ontario crimes come from the U.S., usually southern states with lax gun laws.