All memes aside, do you think he's going to last 4 years?

Yes

You spelled 16 wrong.

You spelled until his death wrong

>durrr he wont run for president
>durrr he wont beat the republicans
>durrr he wont beat clinton
>durrr he wont last 4 years
>durrr he wont last 8 years

Yes, even if it means civil war.

I want to believe that he will but not entirely sure. If elections in 2018 go the way Dems need them to, impeachment is a possibility. It's entirely up to him. If he makes good on his campaign promises, he'll stay in.

you spelled 1,000 years wrong

No, but only because his health will fail him

>1. Entertaining
>2. Outspoken
>3. Populist, speaks the language of the people
>4. Opponents still btfo'd and totally routed
>5. Good chance to deliver his promises because of the congress and senate majorities
>6. Good chance to nominate more SCOTUS members
>7. Good chance to make constitutional amends after 2018 senate elections

I don't see why not.

Basically if he can make the wall, deport the spics and bring jobs back, he's golden. Immigration questions should be easy enough, dunno how he will pull off the bringing jobs back part.

T W E L V E
W
E
L
V
E

Easily, and the liberal tears will last for the next 50.

Impeachment any day now. Or assassination. You can't expect a literal meme to operate as president for long when the only reason he won was because of racist hacking against the most qualified candidate in US history.

This man knows what's going on.

You spelled 'eternal emperor' wrong.

Nein. he will last 8 years/

hell no

10 months

he'll either be impeached, resign... or the third option

Of course not, what are you stupid?

He'll last 8

It took a year for Watergate to bring Nixon down. It's not as if there was a huge dump of evidence against him--it trickled in slowly and accumulated until it reached a tipping point where the floodgates opened and people started selling him out. The Flynn thing is probably just the tip of the iceberg for Trump, and we know the intelligence community is still investigating Trump and his staff for ties to foreign governments and conflicts of interest (of which there are several very obvious ones).

I think it's 50/0 that he lasts all 4 years.

All these idiots havent been paying attention. Trump does exactly the opposite of what you expect he'll do.

Remember when everyone thought he wasn't going to succeed? Well, he did it. Because everyone thought he couldn't. They expected him to fail.

Now they're expecting him to be in office for a long time.

The chance of him dying of natural causes in the next 8 years is very high considering his age. That's disregarding anything else. When you combine that with how badly presidents seem to age during their terms, potential assassination attempts, and impeachment attempts, I doubt he will be our president for 8 years.

I predict he dies in his sleep naturally before 2024

He's not exactly in great shape (despite his doctor's note that he's "the healthiest person ever to run for president"). My guess would be a heart attack while getting worked up and bitching about crowd sizes or something else that doesn't matter.

>Now they're expecting him to be in office for a long time.
>implying the same people saying he would fail in the election aren't the same people saying he won't last 4 years, much less 8

>If elections in 2018 go the way Dems need them to,

you get the feeling he will drag out pizzagate and have the big busts happen right before midterms?

>how he will pull off the bringing jobs back part.

a national dividend for citizens, just like Alaska has

>we can impeach people for things we don't like

You're politically illiterate by the way. Democrats won't win shit.

200% positive.

In fact, they are. Why do you think they're trying so hard?

No the FBI will cut it short in a few weeks.

I guess he might get tired of winning at some point

2 years tops. after congress elections 2 years later, the democrats would be the majority in both houses and impeach him.

He'll make it if he continues to play his cards right and make the left look even more stupid
>Ban on media
>Allow half the media in

>Ban muslims
>only those from the middle east, everywhere else is fine

>Hates mexicans
>wants the illegals gone

>Hates blacks
>????

>Hates gays
>not Mike Pence

>Hates women
>criticizes the ones that talk shit

Yes, because he will be Presiding over a civil war and once the commies are in mass graves we will vote to make him dictator for life.

Yes. Everyone has been wrong with their predictions about Trump this far, saying he will never be nominated, never win, never build a wall, etc. It is very "wishful thinking" to think he isn't going to make it all 4 and probably 8 years.

>N-nuh-uh, he won't make it, I-I'm sure he'll be gone in 2 weeks
>pls respond

Kek has spoken and confirmed that the God-Emperor will remain in power.

in all seriousness if the left keeps pushing then it will just push him to change the constitution to be able to run indefinitely

having said that, as i answer my own post, the radical left will most likely off him before a second term

The Obama plants in the intelligence agencies will coordinate with ISIS to assassinate Trump.

What is this from?

/thread

Do people really believe this pizzagate shit? How are people able to waste so much time on shit they know is fake and gay yet they somehow get idiots to believe it.
Oh ya so is nobody worried about trump banning media? U can say the fake news meme shit all you want but come on if your a level headed person that has to be setting off some red flags

Designated Survivor, the most recent episode. Not a bad watch

I see what you're saying, but I'd argue that he's walking a very, very thin line. He won the election, not by getting the MOST votes, but by getting the RIGHT votes in the right places, and winning those spots by very narrow margins. His strategy of governance generates massive amounts of ill-will from opponents because he refuses to compromise or even consider other viewpoints. If only a few people in those states with the narrow-margin-wins to go the other way next time, or stay home, or if more opposition comes out to vote, he could lose. I don't expect him to sit on it and assume he'll coast to another win or anything, but he's going to have to do something that isn't so polarizing to endear himself to some new voters, and he hasn't given any indication that he's willing to do that.

They do. I tried to point out how ridiculous the Pizzagate thing was by pointing out that nothing ever comes of it. The Pizzagaters replied to me with some religious holywar non-sense.

>8
Fpbp

>8

Gee mod you're sure putting your money where your mouth is right now

So it's either one massive troll or is become complete utter nonsense

it's been a month and he is already whining and throwing tantrums like a bitch. he has spent almost as much time (and taxpayer money) golfing in 4 weeks as obama did in a year. he hates being president because he hates losing, and every day he is president he loses (and america wins).

he will resign before the end of his second year, right after the midterm elections blow him and the republicans the fuck out.

Ah ah ah

not before creating some srs damage

I was on his side for a minute

But it's already been confirmed he won't repeal/replace Obamacare (they don't even have any practical legislation in mind to fix it)

He's breaking campaign promises by going after legal weed states when he said he wouldn't

Overturning NAFTA isn't enough by itself to create job growth; that move is the same as any other regulation that "hopes" companies will employ more (even though manufacturing jobs are being phased out through automation)

His only real accomplishment is the travel ban, and he's already getting cucked by the federal court rulings

So some of his base will stay no matter what he does (just like nigs for Obama) but if there's someone who's viable then he might lose.

Right now it's only looking good to the Pepes who suck his dick no mater what. He's starting to buckle under the media and he's not keeping his campaign promises.

Former Trump chair here, I hope he comes back soon.

Soros hired the assassination of trump from a group of ex-cia agents.
First they use the media to spread fake news about trump to make leftists retards angry.
Then they hired some people to incite riots and other leftists retards will join for free just to chimp out.
Now they'll convince a mentally unstable leftists to shoot him, and the leftist will mysteriously die before the police could question him.
Then the media will be used to smear his name some more to distract from the murder and make the population feel like it was for the best.

I choose utter nonsense. Trolls don't need earnest language to recruit, and those guys seemed to be True Believers.

Honestly, no. Too anti establishment

Thanks for correcting the record

Maybe he will get bored and join poppa and coreign the motherland

Yes, he will be the first president with 3 terms actually

I hope my life never gets to the point to where I think I'm making a change in the world by investigating pizza

Ignoring that other president with three terms, Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

>FDR
>3 terms

Sorry, I don't know much about older Presidents

What fucking ties lmao how much cnn have you been watching you imbecile

first to check

No.

If they can't get rid of him within 2, they'll just have him killed.

Really makes you think

observed

FPBP

>Boob

Yes

And he will win another 4 years and democrats will loose more seats on congress and we will have a super majority

WASTED

0 chance at 8 if he pushes the marijuana issue against the states

>leaf

This

The reason Nixon got impeached is because 90% of people in 1974 trusted the media, today less than 25% do. Additionally Congress was controlled by Democrats. Do you really think Americans will ever be outraged enough in 2017 that a Republican Congress will impeach a Republican president?

>b-b-but something something neocons something something fuck drumpf

No, just fuck off

Are stoners really this high?

In case you didn't realize, legalization is passing everywhere because the majority wants it, it's not because politicians or special interests are pushing it.

liberals == stoners so who cares?
this is a legitimate issue for leftists, pushing against them guarantees higher turnout in subsequent elections

O shiiii

Yeah honestly, if trump wants 8 years he might as well just make the shit legal, if you don't like it don't smoke it
>inb4 degenerate
So is alchohol

fuck off shill

hurr basic income or what ever you faggots call it. kys commie shill.

I honestly think he will go 8 years.. Even the liberals admit Pappi says what he's going to do, and then fucking does it.

Also, liberals are faggots without guns. You can bet your cock and balls that Jimbob and Bubba will take their AR-15's to Washington before some status quo cuck takes power again.

The redpill simply can not be reversed until "easy times" are achieved.

checked

>he's going to have to do something that isn't so polarizing
you mean like wearing a pink pussy hat on his head? the left is more polarizing than he could ever be.

agreed, trump doesnt drink
alcohol shills BTFO