Islam is a religion of peace

The "violence" in the Qur'an and foundations of Islam is not what you all make it seem. Let me try to explain.

"Jihad" is the Islamic concept of "struggle." There are two main types of jihad: greater jihad, or the internal struggle to make oneself a better person, and lesser jihad, the external struggle to make society a better place. In the latter, there are three subcategories: jihad by the word, jihad by the hand, and jihad by the sword. The Qur'an strongly encourages external jihad to first be taken with the word and by the hand. Jihad by the word includes actions such as writing books to change a country, writing letters to businesses and congress, etc. Jihad by the hand is crafting or building things to improve the world.

Jihad by the sword is strongly discouraged in the Qur'an, but it is allowed in certain circumstances (strictly limited to only in self-defense and to overthrow a dictator). And, the Qur'an has extremely strict rules for this warfare, stricter than the rules of war of the UN. Killing the elderly and children is forbidden, killing those in mosques is not allowed, warriors are not allowed to commit suicide in their battles, etc. Islam is truly a very peaceful, humanitarian religion, but it is also practical in this sense because it allows war when it is the only successful and effective method of improving the world (objectively).

Muslim terrorist groups such as ISIS take this idea of jihad and radicalize it. They ignore the principles of Islam that forbid inhumane acts of war, and they are criminals of Islamic law. We all need to become more aware of these core foundations of Islam, and we cannot associate these horrible organizations with the beautiful religion itself.

Islam is a religion of peace, and we all just need to learn about each other before we form such harsh judgements and prejudices.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iU8FI_fehhg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPmyQZjZXws
youtube.com/watch?v=eT-Rh1auG0A
muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=qkXInx3E9Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=iVJEMD3GA3w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off haji

Islam is a religion of piss. Mohammed was a false prophet.

I'm more concerned about Islam condoning pedophilia.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has a PhD in Islamic studies. How can you say ISIS is not islamic?

You retarded cunt? Explain shariah law? Literally the law of Islam calls for death to non muslims and promotes child marriage . Listen idnc if your muslim every retard can fantasize their God how they choose ( mine obviously is hitler) . So by definition Islam is to make you and others surrender to your fake ass God. Islam is completely evil as fuck. That's why we hate Islam, I guess if you publicly denounce shariah law you would be better off . But still fuck muslims you will never be safe to kill us first you pussys

Islam needs to evolve or it needs to stay in the shithole desert it came from.

It can't evolve. They believe the Qu'ran is God's word so it would be blasphemy to suggest changes.

Mohammad and Jesus both being prophets is far more believable than Jesus being the son of god and having magical powers though.
I don't know how someone can be so dumb as to believe in the lies that the apostles made up.
It wasn't considered Taboo 1200+ years ago, even in Europe. Societal standards were different back then.
He is a Zionist Mossad agent, not a muslim.
Read the Qur'an. Nowhere does it demand for government imposed sharia law.
Because Christianity evolving ended up so good right? Sorry but unlike you whiteys we're not cucks.

hang yourself and livestream it faggot

It doesn't matter if it was ok back then, it's not ok now. Are you suggesting we should regess to a point where pedophilia is ok?

Even if you can argue (and I'm not sure that's possible) that Islam is theorically a religion of peace, it doesn't change what people are doing in the name of Islam and how they view it. If one day it was a religion of peace, it isn't anymore lad.

>external struggle: to make society a better place

No that's not the external concept. That's the interior concept. The external concept is spiritual warfare by the sword.

Also

>make society a better place
>make everyone Muslim by the sword

Idiot, Jesus isn't a person in the Koran.

He's an argument, not a person.

I'm suggesting that trying to criticize Islam and the prophet r.a. by calling him a pedo is a lie as back then it wasn't considered pedophilia. It is only considered pedophilia today through social constructs and current western standards. Even though I prefer women my own age I personally believe that if a woman has had her first period there is nothing wrong with penetration as it is biologically natural, and in the future when societies standards change yet again it could be considered the norm again.
Those people are western and Israeli agents who are using Islam as a shield to get away with their agenda. It is pretty obvious when even Saudi Arabia has said in the open that Israel is their ally.
He is one of the prophets of Islam.

thats fine. thats great. you still don't get to immigrate here. sorry those guys fucked it up for the rest of you.

Get outta here. Mohammed posed as a refugee. Slaughtered and raped the village he was in.

>you still don't get to immigrate here.
Good thing you are no one to decide that. Trump is only temporary, and with younger generations being overwhelmingly liberal the republican party will have to become a liberal party like in Europe if they ever want to win an election.

And not even including America, but Europe and Canada wants us and welcomes us. I am thankful to the European community for letting so many of my muslim brothers and sisters in, and am looking forward to the many more who will come in the future.

He's not a prophet of Islam.

The Koran thinks that Christians and Jews were always Muslims

Leave your takiya behind bro, in the internet aeon everybody may ctrlF quran for words like kill murder etc.
You should understand the joke which was put on you: our not being muslims is the only reason you're still alive: if we would agree to accept Mahmud as our prophet we would copy his deeds, which is spreading OUR politically conveniently changable point of view with sword. Whoever invented islam, he did so to destroy you mudslime sandniggers. Though I like Zaha Hadid works, so I love sane sandniggers. Hope you leave this stupid crap and stop being yourself an annoying nuisance of no use and join the human civilization, read some other books
*sencerely, your snownigger friend*

P.S: youtube.com/watch?v=iU8FI_fehhg

He married her at 6 and banged her at 9. Islam says that's ok because the prophet did it. It doesn't matter if it was ok back then, Islam maintains that it was and is ok because "muh prophet".

No sir, I don't like it.

What makes you think people don't know this is what you tell your self?

In reality the qu'ran claims world conquest.
It claims to already own the whole earth.

and then you what... 'defend' those 'islamic' countries from the 'non-muslims' living on it?

LOL

No, you're a warlike invader, making the same cookie-cutter excuses, and your civilisations were nothing in comparison to white European contributions to the world.

>The "violence" in the Qur'an and foundations of Islam is not what you all make it seem. Let me try to explain.

NO. TRUE. SCOTSMAN.

Every time with Muslims. There is no central authority on the interpretation of Islam. So when you call terrorists "not true Muslims" they call you not a true Muslims and you are BOTH CORRECT.

Islam is what is done in its name. It is what is said in the mosques. It's what the Imams and Mullahs SAY it is.

We have two mosques in Canada caught preaching extremism.

Every western country that lets in Muslims sees an increase in terrorist attacks. Every one.

We know what Islam is. It's oppression and violence, and a restriction of rights.

We do not want blasphemy laws. We do not want religious police. We do not want your filth in our countries.

Every single white country would be safer and more harmonious if there were zero Muslims in it.

Every single one.

Now get the FUCK out.

>Jihad by the sword is strongly discouraged in the Qur'an, but it is allowed in certain circumstances (strictly limited to only in self-defense and to overthrow a dictator).
So any entity who does not support Islam as THE STATE is a dictator i suppose? you are an idiot.

Your "interpretation" of the Koran is bullshit, but so are many of the interpretations of the Bible. Reframing religious scripture can be productive even if it's nonsense.

Too bad so many Islamic cultures are inherently primitive and violent. We can't just reinterpret that.

They were muslims. Christianity was supposed to be the continuation of Judaism but the apostles made up a bunch of shit and they wrote the bible themselves for power and greed. Early middle eastern christians only believed Jesus to be a prophet. It was the apostles who lied and said he was the son of god and there is that retarded there are 3 gods but there is only 1 god mental gymnastics white christians play.
God made Mohammad his last prophet and told him exactly what to write in the Qur'an to fix the mess that the apostles made.

The Qur'an even says that prophet Jesus will return with the Mahdi in the end times to fight against the armies of evil.
Most fathers don't marry their daughters off that young today. It's not really a thing in today's world. There was nothing wrong with it back then but since the average life span is longer now we can marry our daughters off at an older age.
>white European contributions
you had nothing that didn't originate from somewhere else. your culture consists of stealing and appropriating things from other people, building off of it, and claiming it as your own. you are a joke.
You seem very misinformed and ignorant my friend. Do some actual research and read the Qur'an.

pakistan was buddhist/christan in peace before islam
afghan was jewish christian and other religions peace before islam /lived in peace same with central asian countrys christians buddhist/hindus /turkic religions /lived in peace before islam
there not happy in egypt
sudan
eritrea
sudan
sauid arbaia
kuwait
iraq
syria
iran
afghanistan
paksitan
india
algeria
libya
turkey
kurdistna
iraq
saudi
jordan
kashmir
egypt
sudan
nigeria
cameroon
uganda
niger
mali
mauretania
there not happy anywhere so dont spew ur shite again

"Let me in oh tender woman"

Why should we believe a word you say? You're just lying through your teeth, practicing "Taqiya" or whetever its called. Islam is a religion of piece. Piece of body here, piece of body there.

youtube.com/watch?v=iU8FI_fehhg

>It's not really a thing in today's world
lying in the internets? you're not even funny, sweety.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPmyQZjZXws
Go home, there're everybody muslim. Send your non-muslims to Lebanon or whatever state you leave for them. You will be deported from everywhere as soon as tourism profits drop because of your stupidity.
Probably gangsters from Las Vegas made Europe and Egypt less appealing so people would go to watch their cheap replicas instead.

You're not fooling anyone with this shit, Ahmed. You're not on some liberal echo-chamber where your bullshit is safe from criticism. I own a copy of the Quran translated by Mohammed Marmaduke Pickthall, and know what your illiterate, epileptic, pedophilic, warlord prophet was all about.

Islam is a religion of peace.

Taqqiya is only permitted in life or death situations. Please actually learn something instead of spouting ignorance.
What country is that in? I guarantee you almost no muslim in the west or most muslim countries would do that.
If you're going to take small instances like that and try to pass it off as everyone I can point to the westboro baptist church or mormons or that christian pastor from the 2000's who had a ring of child brides in his basement.

but you still want world conquest and islam to be the only religion

Not to mention islam disregards human rights and is basically just an excuse for arabs to fuck 9 year olds and get away with it

Get off my board mudslime

taqqiyatollah faggetmeini

Do you think we promote christian church for your people?
Those three abrahamic heads are of the same body. Hillarious how you hate jews yet chew their shit. Christfags do the same, jews crucified their prophet, who was rabbi, yah. Jews are masters of practical jokes. And this one is on you.

Islam's political and religious center (Because yes, if your fucking rock is in a country where it's considered the religious capital, it's also political) is in a backwards, awful, decrepyfing, inbreeding piece of shit country.

It will never amount to anything. It will never be anything. You will never be anything if you worship Islam or that pig-filth Muhammad, death be upon him eternal.

How do you know your translation is accurate?
That whole 72 virgins thing isn't in the Qur'an and is a common misbelief due to mistranslation.
That is why the only way to read the Qur'an is in its original text.
But there is a good chance you're lying anyway for if you actually did read the Qur'an you would know that it is a book of peace
>illiterate
wrong
>epileptic
wrong
>pedophilic
wrong, I addressed this already keep up.
I pity you for your ignorance is your greatest enemy.
Is that why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and Christianity is all but dead?

No, it's why the Egyptian deities have risen up to bury you and your ilk in fire, dirty, blood and piss.
Go back to worshiping you pig demon.

>Man walks into a cave
>Hears a voice
>Wa- what??
>Listens, then get's the fuck out of there
>Goes home. "Hey babe, just went into that cave I always go to. I think I heard a demon in there!"
>Wife of questionable age tells him to go back and heed it's words
>Dangerous collectivist socio-political ideology that brings back all of the worst parts of Judaism from the dead is born

I didn't know if I believed in demons until I heard about how Muhammed got his story. Now I believe, so it has made me a better Christian.

MMP's translations were certified by senior officials int eh Egyptian Ulama

>illiterate
Gabriel commanded him to read, and he "thrice replied that he could not before asking him what he should read"

>epileptic
It is observed in the Quran that the prophet often experienced "pains in his head, ringing in his ears, and broke out in sweat even on the coldest of days" when having his communicays with Allah

>pedophilic
he fucked a prepubescent girl
Have you even read a fucking Quran? I'm starting to think you're just a troll.

how long does it usually take them to detonate?

you havent seen china and africas rpopulation growth its all christians so dont be saying pislam going be biggest religion in teh wuerld

fuck off OP

stop posting this thread

She wasn't prepubescent. You're a troll because this wasn't in the Quran either, faggot.
She was 19. It was well debunked by this:
youtube.com/watch?v=eT-Rh1auG0A

Islam is a religion of peace.

Funny how you have to appropriate Egyptian culture as you have none of your own.
>Gabriel commanded him to read, and he "thrice replied that he could not before asking him what he should read"
He lived in a desert 1200+ years ago. Its not that he was incapable, he just had no reason to learn.

>It is observed in the Quran that the prophet often experienced "pains in his head, ringing in his ears, and broke out in sweat even on the coldest of days" when having his communicays with Allah
Because he was an old man living in the desert, which the weather and climate could temporarily cause this. You're really grasping at straws.
>he fucked a prepubescent girl
1200+ YEARS AGO WHEN IT WAS NORMAL. DID YOU EVEN READ THE THREAD? HOLY SHIT YOU ARE A LAZY ILLITERATE FUCK.
I was going to link the post but go find it yourself you fucking neet, if scrolling through the thread and actually reading my posts isn't too much work for your degenerate lazy good for nothing ass.
>Have you even read a fucking Quran?
Yes I have but its clear that you haven't and you just believe anything you read on the internet like a mouthbreathing amerifat burger.

and at the end of the day al what you say and type doesn't matter
your mohamed was a psychotic childraping massmurdering double crossing mass murderer who lived for sex, power, money, blood and war
and we all know why he absolutly wanted to marry aisha

give the prove, I could bear only one minute of his rolling a piece of shit in his mouth, don't feel like watching the other four for what I think is lie anyway. вepyны = вpyны (believers = liars)

Thanks for your input, Mahkmud. Unfortunately, your religion canonizes the idea that it is God's will to lie to infidels to try to get them over to your side, and many of the Hadith when scrutinized during ishtihad were considered "lies told for ideological advantage" and "lies told for material gain." The whole of your religion is perpetuated by lies and war, and the only people who believe otherwise are those who have been brainwashed into your cult of death, or have no fucking clue what it's about.

>prophet of god for all times
>it was ok to be a pedophile back then
pick one muhamud

>He married her at 6 and banged her at 9
Why you are wrong:

muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm

Holy shit look at you go. First you claim what I'm saying was factually incorrect, and then (when you see I've actually read your holy book) you try to explain it away by saying "LOL, OF COURSE HE WAS, IT WAS OLDEN DAYS Y'ALL!"
Fuckin' Muslims, everybody. Every bit as bad as fundy Christians with the added benefit of supporting psychotic murderers!

and Sup Forums is a board of peace

are you not affraid to lose the paedophile vote?
pizzagate shows that you have strong allies in this kind of degeneracy. see, in russia young politician needs to suck a cock on tape, so he would be surely controlled. In the west being gay is not taboo anymore, so they need your supply of sex slaves so they may stay more surely in control.
but I'll fix it for you, go on: youtube.com/watch?v=qkXInx3E9Fc

I will summarize all this. In arabic, you don't say the tens before the unit. So in hadiths it says "x9". She was able to make her own toys, including a winged wooden horse.
She participate in the war of Badr and Uhud, and you need to be 15yo or more to take part as a warrior.
Then the only conclusion was: she was 19 yo when she married the Prophet.

You "prophet' raped 13 year old kids, murdered those who didnt agree with him and spread that message for all followers of the religion.

Key difference between Christianity and Islam.
Jesus allowed his own Crucifixion rather than turn to violence. He spread the word of God through peace and love to the absolute end.

Mohammed spoke of tolerance a few times, but in practice did the complete opposite.

You're deeply wrong. You have the right to make a proposal of marriage at any age, and he's right for this.
The act itself is another story, and the girl must be on period before sexual intercourse.

Source? You're talking out of your ass.

>prefers women his own age
>promotes pedophilia

>Jesus allowed his own Crucifixion rather than turn to violence.
kek

who are you trying to fool? go teach your sheikhs instead.
This tradition of child-molesting comes from jewish tradition, which you sucked up awhole (read talmud, you can find it online if you try. same shit as yours)

It's not pedophilia when the girl has already had her first period. Its just taboo by todays standards, which is all subjective and could very much change anytime.
And Aisha's age was not for sure 9, there are hadiths that say 19 like the other user has pointed out, but I'm just going along with your assumption.
I didn't say you were "factually" incorrect, I said you were wrong, and with the context you were trying to spin it as you were.

If you are curious about Islam you must read Catastrophic Failure by Stephen Coughlin. At the very least check out his "red pill lecture" on YouTube.

"Islam" isn't even a fucking religion. It's a stupid word that is used to label a collection of religious which have common belief systems among them.

Sunni and Shia Islam are as different as Christianity and Judaism. They should not be considered one religion.

>jesus throwing up eastcoast crip gang sign

what did he mean by this?

Sure, whatever float your boat.

Fuck off.

Jesus gave his life in return to give immortal life to those who weren't Jews. Have you even read the bible?

As-salamu Alaikum , the people here have no surces it is all lies and hate they may be too young for truth

some seven year olds get periods. is that still not pedophilia?

>Taqqiya is only permitted in life or death situations.
lolsukъ
youtube.com/watch?v=iVJEMD3GA3w

she said she was 19

>le nice christ maymay
Hah no.

can someone tell me what this thread has to do with politics?

Shia and Sunni Islam are identical in almost everything, except for some political differences like successorship and the political differences that came from that. We are one religion you stupid american filth.
biologically speaking no
>memeri

did she have a camel driver's license?

This. My oneitis is a muslim and I want to fuck her soo bad. She is shorter, has a nice ass and perfect waist/hip ratio. She gives me red pills on islam and turns out it aint so bad.

I want to marry her someday. Muslim girls are good for fug and hug

Fuck off you apologist

islam is not a religion. it's a political doctrine.
it brought so much prosperity to its devotees so they want to share their useful word with all of us
very charitable of theirs. I guess they crave for our company in heaven, will be bored without our bitter jokes I suppose

Fuck off apologist

Finally, someone that gets it.
Salam Aleikum
Jews could've gave him that degree.

Alaykum wa Salam Sheikh

Nice post OP. but why Muhammad was such a pedo?

I've answered this multiple times. Please read through my previous posts

Why don't you make my shoes faster, Bengladesh?

the problem with islam is that it easily inspire terrorism.
its as much of a religion as authoritarian communism.

>islam is not a religion

then how can it be the religion of peace?

>I personally believe that if a woman has had her first period there is nothing wrong with penetration
And you just proved everyone on this board is right for hating every fucking one of you. You say killing elderly and children is forbidden, then why all the suicide bombings in civilian areas with elderly and children? And suicide in battle is not allowed? Again, suicide bombings. How the fuck do you reconcile that? You are a cancer upon the face of humanity and your religion is ideological cancer. I'll be happy when every single one of you is put to the sword and every copy of your holy book is burned, save for one: so future generations can know what sick fucks you all were.

This thread is still up, huh?

Give me a quick rundown on Muhammad's pedophilia

it cannot (until it rests in peace)

I am a white male, converting over to Islam.
I commend you trying to help the ignorant on here. But why waste your time brother?
No compulsion in religion.''
Same can be said about ignorance and hate. Its a choice. You and I just have to accept the hatred... Can't force them yo understand.

Assalamualkum

There can be no peace with this sort of people. Islam is a byproduct of Christianity. Islam is a bad product of Christianity. The demons deceived a whole lot of peoples over the millennia.
At the end of time when God will come and judge the world, everyone not saved will perish.