Trump has already spent more on travel than Obama

Not even memeing, look:

web.archive.org/web/20170222231104/http://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2017/02/22/trumps-family-trips-cost-taxpayers-nearly-as-much-in-a-month-as-obamas-cost-in-a-whole-year/

Explain how this is ok

yeah i was a little concerned about that as well

He should axe the Education Department to cancel out the tab. :^)

A lot was spent on security.

Maybe retards on the left didn't spend the first 3 months after Trump was elected requesting/threatening assassinations on social media, he wouldn't need to spend as much.

I assume most of this is for security. He wouldn't need this level of security if leftists weren't so fucking rabid.
>kill Trump!
>what do you mean security is going to cost 10x what Obama needed?
>fucking bigot he needs to die, I all of a sudden care about the budget

But then again, the first paragraph is pic related

Trump is all talk and only ran to promote himself.

If it wasn't for Putin hacking the election to make the country weaker he would've lost. Whole thing is a shitshow.

How did they get those numbers? Do they not realize he owns the planes, golf course, and resort, AND he's a billionaire?

Trump cultists will get on their knees and suck their god-emperor's dick

i bet they didn't pay attention on Obama's spendings. But everything Trump does they scrutinize and attach epithets that signify worry and disstress. This is their information war against American people, to set the narrative, to make you question Trump, but if some Democrats would come to power and do that and even 100 times of Trump does, they would say its not only ok, but its actually heroic.

Nice try ShareBlue!

Shills BTFO again!

>Trump's trips appear to probably cost the federal treasury a lot based on Obama's travel expenses

He also said ISIS would be destroyed by now

Nice deflection of blame

When was the last ISIS attack?

But u faggots whined every time he went golfing. Your not even American sho shut the fuck up

>Obama's spending

apparently they forgot about the time that he gave all the banks free money so the CEO's could have new cars and bigger bonuses.

Idk, so they don't exist anymore?

If they're not actively attacking Western countries who cares. Let them blow up their own kind

The article literally says they have no idea what the costs are and are just guessing. GTFO shill.

I they don't exist and got destroyed they won't attack anyone ever

No, he said they would have a plan in place by the end of February. Why are you shills so bad at your jobs?

Let Russia carpet bomb them. also source on saying Trump would completely eliminate ISIS within his first month

Yeah, a plan in 30 days. It's been 30 days, where is the plan?

Estimating is not the same as guessing.

>The article literally says they have no idea what the costs are and are just guessing.

"Literally". Wow, like where does it say that?

maybe he is traveling a lot because he is doing a lot

I estimate that you appear to probably be a faggot, most likely

Not an argument. The other poster was wrong.

But it is an argument. I used various analytical techniques developed by the Washington Post to estimate your percent of faggotry. It approaches 99%, probably

he's already done more than obama

Shills need to die.

Yawn

Not an argument

This is exactly why.

>blaming the victim

cuz he's gettin shit done bruv. Obama didn't get shit done.

Trump's family shouldn't need more than 1 or 2 SS agents with them if they have private security. This whole thing sounds like bullshit anyway based on the article.

It's not a deflection of blame, you dolt. It's a standard "cause and effect" scenario, but I wouldn't expect a liberal to understand that. If thousands of retards across the US are making threats or encouraging others to assassinate the president, you will without a doubt see some upped security costs.